• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Odyssey (PG-16) {BestVeteranJuly2011/BestRookieMay2011}

What will be the outcome of the war?

• The Order of Neoverse Wins.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
The Pokemon Odyssey

PG-16 (for Blood, Violence, Language, Some Content)

Plot:
Spoiler:

You:
Spoiler:

Rules:

1. All PC rules apply.
2. No godmodding or bunnying, unless given permission
3. This is rated PG-16, so cursing is allowed, but let's keep it to a minimum. Blood is allowed, but not gore. I would say killing isn't allowed but, come on, this is war! Still, keep it to a bear minimum. Romance is allowed, but let's keep it to kissing. Nothing too graphic.
4. Try to be active and post often, I want to keep this alive.
5. Have good grammar and spelling.
6. Have FUN!

SU Format:
Spoiler:

Teams

Alpha Alliance: Slasher, Neptune, Genevieve,
Gold Tribe: Kent Reed, Violet Ryhm, Eternal Flame, Julie
Order of Neoverse: Lex Omega, Alex Dusklore, Q,

Last edited:

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
Years
Golden Tribe
Name: Violet Ryhm
Title: Just joining doesn't have one yet
Appearance:
Spr_5b_454_f_s.png

Personality: Violet is a very headstrong and enthusiastic Pokemon. She's never afraid to stick up for others and will risk her life to protect the Alpha Alliance. She's the type of Pokemon who in some situations will listen to orders carefully but if someone is in danger she will not hesitate to act. Despite the fact that she can be a fierce warrior in battle outside of it she can be calm and gentle if need be. Specifically in helping people deal with their Problems.
Bio: Violet was born to parents that were always loyal to the Alpha Alliance. Before she evolved Violet would always look in awe at the members of the Golden Tribe saying to herself that one day she would make it there. After this she trained herself long and hard for many years until she evolved into a Toxicroak. After many more months of trying Violet was finally invited to join the Golden Tribe something she had always wished for.
Pokemon Species: Toxicroak
Move set: Poison Jab, Brick Break, Focus Blast, Sucker Punch

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
welcome to the RP! You're accepted! :)

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
I hope so, I just need to get other people to join. Know anyone that might be interested?

mathewsggm

super saiyan
Years
  • Age 26
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 30, 2012
Alpha Alliance
Name:Slasher
Appearance:a normal Scyther
Personality:Slasher loves to fight there is no battle Slasher will fight to the end no holding back.
Bio:slasher was born to sword masters but slasher had claws or whatever you call it but like a sword sharp as a sword so he became a sword master using slash and cutting moves only.
Pokemon Species:Scyther
Move set:air slash slash night slash and swords dance.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
Years
Golden Tribe
Name: Eternal Flame
Title: Shadow Flame
Appearance:
Spr_5b_006_s.png

Eternal Flame is a shiny Charizard, he also has many scars from being in battles. His flame is extremely large and can KO Pokemon by just hitting them with his tail.He has a golden helm on his head for the Golden Tribe.
Personality: Eternal Flame is the kind of person that Charizards usually are. He is loyal to his friends, and will risk his life for them. He makes Rash decisions due to his hard childhood, his way of thinking is "Think fast or Die"
Bio: Eternal Flame has had a very hard life, he was abandoned at his time of hatching. His shiny status scared his parents they assumed there was something wrong with him. They left him out in the rain thinking it was an humane way of killing him. With his strong will to live his flame would not go out, he was nearly dead, but not yet. Rattata and Raticate swarmed him, he fought them off with razor sharp claws. With every bite or scratch his flame burnt hotter and larger. After a while he was covered in permanent scars and his flame was burning amazingly hot. When the sun came out he evolved to a Charmeleon.

He traveled far to find a home, he evantually found the Golden Tribe. But he was rejected because he wasn't evolved, despite being as strong as a Charizard. He trained for days and days. Eventually the order of the Neoverse attacked. He defended the Alpha Alliance despite not being a member of the Golden Tribe. He evolved after he saw the leader of the Golden Tribe get killed. He killed many of the attackers and survived, but he gained even more horrible scars. He was then omitted into the Golden tribe and given his golden helm.
Pokemon Species: Charizard
Move set: (4 max) Flame Thrower, Echoed Voice, Counter, Beat Up

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Awesome SU guys, you're accepted. Welcome!

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
I'm planning to start once we get at least 2 people for every category. So far we need one more person in the Alpha Alliance and 2 more people in the Order of Neoverse. Then we can start. Others can add on, though.

Tony Montana

Say Hello To My Little Friend!
Years
I'll be joining as one of the "bad guys" (Order of Neoverse). I'll edit it when I come back from dinner.

EDIT: Let me know if it needs futher editing.

Name:
Lex Omega
Appearance: Lex looks like a normal Alakazam, but with a longer moustache and an Omega symbol on his forehead.
Personality: Lex rarely shows any emotions, and enjoys meditating to increase his powers. He is always relaxed and will not lose his temper unless he's pushed way too far. He can also be a bit obsessive.
Bio: Lex never got along with others very well, probably because he liked being alone more than playing with others. When he evolved into Kadabra, he grew obsessed with his Psychic powers and spent days training to hone his skills. The then evolved into Kadabra and learned more moves. He decided to use his powers to take over the world, and
Pokemon Species: Alakazam
Move set: Psychic, Shadow Ball, Calm Mind, Focus Blast.

Last edited:

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
Years
Ok. So now 1 of each besides Golden Tribe. And BTW I might switch to Alpha Alliance if I get some more information. Are they old guys on a throne?

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
No, they're not old guys on a throne, lol. The Alpha Alliance is an entire nation of Pokemon. Theres all kind of people in it. Good guys, some bad guys, all kinds. The Alpha Alliance has its own army and all that, with a lot of strong Pokemon as well, but the Golden Tribe has MOST of the strongest Pokemon. Its really selective, though. There's still a lot of strong Pokemon outside the Gold Tribe that fight for the Alpha Alliance. Hope that's enough info.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
Years
No, they're not old guys on a throne, lol. The Alpha Alliance is an entire nation of Pokemon. Theres all kind of people in it. Good guys, some bad guys, all kinds. The Alpha Alliance has its own army and all that, with a lot of strong Pokemon as well, but the Golden Tribe has MOST of the strongest Pokemon. Its really selective, though. There's still a lot of strong Pokemon outside the Gold Tribe that fight for the Alpha Alliance. Hope that's enough info.
Ahh okay NOW I understand. I think I'll stick with Golden Tribe.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Oh and welcome to the RP Tony Montana.

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
Years
I don't really have the time to work on this atm. pplus I'm tired, so I'm not really up to it. I'll finish it later.

Name: Jecht
Title: Ares

Appearance: Jecht looks like most Wartortles, same skin color same tail and ear color. There are some differences however. Jecht's shell is blood red, and his ears are a lot shorter than most wartortles. Jecht also has a jagged scar on his right arm. His eyes are black.
Personality: Jecht is a fighter above all else. He knows almost nothing else.
Bio:
Pokemon Species: Wartortle
Move set: (4 max)

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Sounds good Pikakip, but what faction are you? Gold Tribe? You didn't really list.

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
Years
Alpha Alliance
Name: Neptune
Appearance: An Empoleon with a longer trident-horn on his head.
Personality: Neptune is very sociable, and has a lot of friend to talk to. He has the power to join the Gold Tribe, but he doesn't want to. He's afraid that if he joins, he won't be able to see his friends that often, and he doesn't want that to happen. In his 'friend circle', he's the leader, and he leads well. He is rather popular in the Alpha Alliance, but he has one fatal flaw. He can't tell if someone's lying or not, and that can be really bad...

Bio: His parents are pretty rich and arrogant, but Neptune's never affected by his parents. Eventually he left his family, and he's living in a small house right now, alone. Two years ago, a 'friend' of his tricked him into stealing for him. As a result, Neptune was punished severely, and people had a bad impression on him. When he was just a Piplup, his elementary classmates bullied him, so he was the laughing stock in the whole school. But everything changed when he evolved, his new power made people concider before teasing him. But the evolution didn't make him greedy or arrogant, he uses the power to do good deeds, example? Saving the Alpha Alliance.

Pokemon Species: Empoleon
Move set: (4 max) Hydro Pump (turning into Hydro Cannon sometime soon), Drill Peck, Metal Claw, Ice Beam

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
ok, cool. Welcome to the RP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back