• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Have fun, Yellow. You'll be missed.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
NOTICE TO EVERYONE CURRENTLY AT THE ACADEMY

My post involves a staff member at PTA speaking over the intercom, so everyone currently in or near the academy will hear the announcement.

Also,
Yellow
Dia
Megaman

Tyler (Myself) was in the main office, directly next to our group (which Kiyoko is in)

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
@Yellow: :) Have fun on your mountain trip!

@Wolf: Glad to see yourself in the RP! Since you asked, I shall read your latest post more thoroughly.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
@Synerjee: I had enough time to review your changes. You're approved. Welcome to the roleplay. c:

Wow, thank you! :D What's the next step I should do? Do I get right into the roleplay? But..I don't really know where to start, or what's going on in the roleplay. I can't just budge right into the story; it might unbalance the whole thing.

I shall await your reply when you return from the mountains. Enjoy yourself and have a blast! :))

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
I can actually help with that. At the present, there really is no set story. You can start with say, arriving on the island. Everyone is off doing their own thing right now, so you can always feel free to meet up with any of the little groups that have formed. I know that my characters, well, Kiki and Bri at least, will always welcome a new friend. And I'm certain other people around here feel the same way. So go ahead and jump right in. x3

Synerjee

Years
I can actually help with that. At the present, there really is no set story. You can start with say, arriving on the island. Everyone is off doing their own thing right now, so you can always feel free to meet up with any of the little groups that have formed. I know that my characters, well, Kiki and Bri at least, will always welcome a new friend. And I'm certain other people around here feel the same way. So go ahead and jump right in. x3

That's great, thanks! I think I'm going to make my character join you guys. May I ask, are Kiki and Bri male or female? Am I allowed to control what your characters say and do? Just to clarify things and to make sure I don't get their genders wrong. Oh, and if you come across my part in the roleplay later on, could you correct me if I have done something that I shouldn't do please? This is my very first roleplay - I am one of the newer members around here. That would be very helpful indeed. Thanks! :)

Nideous

Years
Of course! Bri is Brain Jameson, an eleven year old boy with very little background as a trainer. In fact, he's only ever won one battle in his life. Kiki on the other hand, is a spacey girl with a very extensive history as a trainer. She might be a better choice, however, as her pokemon are weak. She is with her friends Shawn and Alex heading toward the beach with the intent of catch some water pokemon. Brian is with his friend Ciel, and they're both lost in the woods near the mountains.

Also, you can't control the other characters at all, unless the RPer controlling them says so. That's one of the main rules here. And of course, I'll keep an eye on your post if you want. Just make sure they have at least four lines of length. That's he minimum I've been using and I've never been yelled at. You don't want to make the posts too short. You also want to use good grammar and spelling. And most importantly have fun. ^^

OrangeNess

Layton Lover
Years
Synergee, I will direct you to Yellow's Poleplaying Ettiquette, it will tell you about the polite way to RP. Also, if you'd like, you can join my character, and SumerSky's character, on our quest to find our friend Ethan, Pppgggr's character. You are welcome to join us if you'd like.

Synerjee

Years
Of course! Bri is Brain Jameson, an eleven year old boy with very little background as a trainer. In fact, he's only ever won one battle in his life. Kiki on the other hand, is a spacey girl with a very extensive history as a trainer. She might be a better choice, however, as her pokemon are weak. She is with her friends Shawn and Alex heading toward the beach with the intent of catch some water pokemon. Brian is with his friend Ciel, and they're both lost in the woods near the mountains.

Also, you can't control the other characters at all, unless the RPer controlling them says so. That's one of the main rules here. And of course, I'll keep an eye on your post if you want. Just make sure they have at least four lines of length. That's he minimum I've been using and I've never been yelled at. You don't want to make the posts too short. You also want to use good grammar and spelling. And most importantly have fun. ^^

Thank you for the clarification. I've posted something up already - let's hope it went well! Perhaps you could look at it and continue from there? Don't worry, I'll be sure to keep good grammar and of course, to have fun! :D

Synergee, I will direct you to Yellow's Poleplaying Ettiquette, it will tell you about the polite way to RP. Also, if you'd like, you can join my character, and SumerSky's character, on our quest to find our friend Ethan, Pppgggr's character. You are welcome to join us if you'd like.

I've already read the rules, but if this is a different set of rules, I'll be sure to check up on them. Thanks. :) I've already posted up something, so maybe you could try to help my character fit in with whatever your characters are doing?
Oh and you've spelt my username wrongly, but that is of little importance haha.

Last edited:

Batel

A nothing.
Years
Well, it's finally done! Hurrah!

Spoiler:

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
@Batel

Alright your good to go! Accepted. Can't wait to see how the headache thing will come into play :3

Synerjee

Years
Hey everyone, I just posted my first post in this roleplay. I'm not sure where to start, so I have left my character in an open position. It would be so kind of those who are interested in having a new character as a friend to read my entry and introduce my character (Yukiko) to your character(s)? My character will be stagnant until someone makes a move because apparently I can't control other people's characters and make them interact with mine. I am new to roleplaying, so it would be sweet if anyone could lend a hand. Please and thank you! :)

Nideous

Years
Sy. Like I said, feel free to jump in and interact with other people. Say, for example, walk over and have her interact with someone. It's as simple as going over and saying hi.

Arkyron

One Very Cracked Egg
Years
  • Age 33
  • IL
  • Seen Nov 30, 2014
I'm back from my dad's, and ready to jump in! Hope everyone had a great weekend! =D

I'll get to reading a bit and work my way in from there~

Pokemonmaster_draco

One Of The Best
Years
Well here's mine, hope it's up the par :D!

Name: Clust Falore
Sex: Male
Dorm: Suicune Dorm
Personality: Clust tends to get himself mix up with his inner personality. He considers himself brave, although being scared of most Pokémon which are bigger than him. He is outgoing and also gets carried away if he sees that he is about to complete/finish his mission/objective.

Put that aside, Clust has a reasonable sense of humor. He likes to laugh and easily makes friends, by having his outgoing personality. His favorite hobby is having Pokémon battle and most likely training. He is sometimes seen with a book, which everyone see it as weird, entitled "Falling Dragon", which has given Clust the preference of using Dragon type Pokémon's

Appearance: Clust stands at an average height of a normal 14 year old which has a reasonable weight. He is mostly seen with a long blue sweater going all round his neck which ends as a tail in front of his chest. He wears a light blue long sleeve accompanied by a rather white jacket, not very long but quite short, which holds a pocket on its right side.
Clust wears a short blue jeans reaching just below his knees. He ends his overall appearance by wearing normal snickers.
Spoiler:

History: Born in Eterna City, he kept his eye keen to keep admiring the cities' gym leader. Clust was a great fan and kept dreaming night by night that one day, he too could become one. As he reached the age of 12, a mysterious man settled in where Clust was living, for he said that he was sick. After being treated by Clust's mother, the man left. But left a Pokeball on the bed he slept on. There was also a letter which was addressed to the whole family. The letter red:
Thank you for taking care of me. This is a token of my appreciation..... Upon opening the Pokeball came out a small baby Gible.

As years went by the Gible evolved and became a Gabite. The Gabite bonded a strong friendship towards Clust. They became quite attached with each other and the time came when they eventually heard about the famous Pokémon Trainer Academy and decided to take on the challenge.

Pokémon: Gabite
Spoiler:

Species: Dragon/Ground
Nickname: Uxel
Personality: Uxel is the type of Pokemon that will stand up for Clust. He likes to fight and is sometimes quite mysterious. He has a definite taste for adventure and with Clust at his side he believes that he can beat anyone. His attitude is mostly calm all around and with time changes to curiousness and anxiety
Lvl: 20
Moves: Sandstorm, Dual Chop, Hone Claws, Aerial Ace, Iron Tail, Dig

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@OrangeNess: I would like to think of etiquette as the /proper/ way to roleplay. You can spend your days in a basement telling your audience to go clean their ears with a freight train if you're writing a book and still be a great writer, but a good roleplayer's skill is defined primarily by their ability to bestow good emotions on their fellow roleplayer.

(It's not easy to please the masses, I tell you hwhat. It takes hard work, and there's no cheat codes either.)

Some people might disagree, but... eh... I think they might be a bit bias, if you catch my drift.

@Everyone: Wow. That vacation mostly just made me irritable. I'm back though. o3o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back