• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 19, 2011
So how does everyone like the game? I love the GBA hook ups
So far im at year 4 with a Selkie(bandana) and a Liltie (steel Visior). Post your progress or thoughts on the game here!

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 27, 2012
You may as well say that. Most of games stores are all out. I'm probably goin get it from Toys R' US or KB toys. Nobody nevers buys games from toy stores. cept for lil kids.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
Yea, I just went to wal-mart, they'll have it by tuesday for me =/

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
Years
I just bought it a little while ago; that's why I wasn't here a earlier. I was playing it with my sisters and we were all Clavats. I was the headband boy, my older sister was the white cap girl, and my little sister was the long haired girl. We just started year 2 and I must say....this game is really good!
I'm having a blast playing with my sisters! The games a little confusing at first, (partly because we've never played an FF game before hehe) but it's really fun once you get used to it!

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 27, 2012
100marios said:
I just bought it a little while ago; that's why I wasn't here a earlier. I was playing it with my sisters and we were all Clavats. I was the headband boy, my older sister was the white cap girl, and my little sister was the long haired girl. We just started year 2 and I must say....this game is really good!
I'm having a blast playing with my sisters! The games a little confusing at first, (partly because we've never played an FF game before hehe) but it's really fun once you get used to it!

Never played a FF game? :dead: This shuld be a crime.

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
Years
DragonTrainer said:
Yea, I just went to wal-mart, they'll have it by tuesday for me =/
Don't trust Wal-Mart Electronics Associates... They don't know the difference between Mario and Halo ?.?

I want to try out this game, but I have no money ._. And no one to play it with.

John Denver

Banned
Years
you've been deprived 100marios, know this now

I haven't played FFCC, but I think it looks cool, and I want to get it yes...MUST!

BOO ya!

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 27, 2012
Ok, I just beat the first boss. The one by the waterfall. Is anyone past this?

If it wasn't 4 my gameboy I wouldn't have no clue where to go. I like paintin my moogle. Too bad they dont fight like on FF Tastics Advance.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
Dude, I cannot wait until I get this game, it'll be so cool!

So, how exactly do you get to play it with your gameboy?

Scyther5

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 19, 2011
Well i just got 2 more link (gc~gba) and the Multiplayer rocks(except someone has to carry the challice). :\

100marios

Years
DragonTrainer said:
Dude, I cannot wait until I get this game, it'll be so cool!

So, how exactly do you get to play it with your gameboy?
It's pretty much the same way you would play it with the GC controller. The only reason you use gba's for multi-player is because you constantly refer to the menu to change items, skills and such. The same is so awesome! I just got a mithryl shield and a rune sword so I'm kicking butt! Hehe....
I'm the best toe-to-toe fighting character in my sister's and my group, but my older sister just got a design for a legendary weapon. She just needs one thing to finish the recipe (and a whole lotta money!) and then she'll be wielding a very powerful weapon.
I have to say that the boss battles are the best thing in multi-player mode. It's so awesome to be able to fight together! We really rely on each other a lot. My little 6-year old sister casts a lot of spells (hehe...cute!) while my older sister likes to fight and heal, and I just fight to no end hehe.(although I do end up holding the chalice a lot...I get used to it)
You shold enjoy this game DT, especially if you have a lot of friends to play with!

kill.harp

Kagemane master
Years
Dakota said:
I heard something about how you have to have a water bucket to determine the field...is that true??

aww

Boo hoo...

Yea. It's a gravy container or something. It's holds your crystal essance or something. It's a pain because you can only stay within a radius of it, but you can make your Moogle carry it for you. If you carry it you can't attack or anything.

I'm only at Year 3, but that's because i've beaten every boss so far more times than I'd like to count. I'm a Clevat.

Scyther5

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 19, 2011
DragonTrainer said:
Well, where do you get the link, and how?
Its the Gamecube to Gba link cable, its avlible at Walmart Target and most gamestores. There used to play mutiplayer and access your Radar. To play the mutiplayer version you need to have at least two GC to Gba cables and two GBA's. The GBA acts as a controller for the first player, second, third and forth so if you want for players all your friends need GBA's and a GC to GBA cable.

Kinda Confusing, hope this helps!

100marios

Years
kill.harp said:
Yea. It's a gravy container or something. It's holds your crystal essance or something. It's a pain because you can only stay within a radius of it, but you can make your Moogle carry it for you. If you carry it you can't attack or anything.

I'm only at Year 3, but that's because i've beaten every boss so far more times than I'd like to count. I'm a Clevat.
I like the Clavats. The Yukes are kinda different hehe.....
Besides, I like to get in there and fight! Not cast spells!
.....water bucket hehe....it's actually the crystal chalice!
.....never thought I'd know for about an FF game then you Dakota hehe....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back