• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

10 anv Lugia

Ryu Hoshi

Traveling fighter for hire
Years
offering a anv lugia lv 73.lookin for mabey another event.would really like a legit shiny charmander though...

AbareMax

Your Italian Pok?mon Fan!
Years
I can offer you a Shiny Charmeleon for the Lugia. Let me know if this is acceptable.

AbareMax

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 25, 2021
i would do any one thing from my trade thread

Ryu Hoshi

Years
flygonjack:nah thats ok,i have a mew already

AbareMax:what level is it?and is it legit?

wolfie1177:already pm'd you

AbareMax

Years
I had the Charmeleon, but I traded it, because I didn't know when I would be getting a reply from you. However, I have a Shiny Charizard if you are interested in that. It is legit.

AbareMax

Ryu Hoshi

Years
I had the Charmeleon, but I traded it, because I didn't know when I would be getting a reply from you. However, I have a Shiny Charizard if you are interested in that. It is legit.

AbareMax

um whats its level,nature an move set?

AbareMax

Years
um whats its level,nature an move set?

I have the Japanese version, so I'll do the best I can. I won't be able to tell you the nature though...It's level 56, shiny and the moves are:
1.Flamethrower
2.Iron Tail
3.Dragon Claw
4.Fire Fang

You are free to change the moveset though with the move changer man.

AbareMax

Ryu Hoshi

Years
AbareMax:im not sure if i want it in jappanese

adavis:i would of liked a shiny charmander.been lookin for a very very long time

AbareMax

Years
AbareMax:im not sure if i want it in jappanese

adavis:i would of liked a shiny charmander.been lookin for a very very long time

my game is in Japanese, the Charizard was imported from my Emerald or Ruby, I believe. So the Pokemon is English, don't worry. I just couldn't read the japanese attacks.

AbareMax

Ryu Hoshi

Years
my game is in Japanese, the Charizard was imported from my Emerald or Ruby, I believe. So the Pokemon is English, don't worry. I just couldn't read the japanese attacks.

AbareMax

oh you mean since your game is in jappanese it could'ant read it but its actually in english?

AbareMax

Years
oh you mean since your game is in jappanese it could'ant read it but its actually in english?
My game is in Japanese, but I imported the Charizard(American) from my Japanese Emerald. I got the Charizard from my English Ruby version, and transfered it to the Japanese Emerald, and the Japanese Emerald to the Japanese Diamond.

Hope that helps...

AbareMax

Ryu Hoshi

Years
AbareMax:that charizard has been around lol,let me think about it

adavis:dont need a normal charmander.

lzmllgs:would of liked a shiny charmander

Ryu Hoshi

Years
x-the_hunter-x: I have jirachi

lzmllgs:i kinda got everything on the legendary side so im not sure theres really much else

Back