• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pingland Region

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
Years
PG 13
Plot:

Greetings and welcome to the wonderful and diverse world of Pokemon. This world is filled with creatures known as Pokemon. Some are wonderful and some are unpleasent. These creatures are tamed by humans known as Pokemon Trainers.​

Alot has changed in 20 years in Pingland Region. The legendary pokemon of Sinnoh had come over to Pingland and had a huge battle, wiping out a bunch of towns and cities. The battle ended when a young man, called Maximillion, tried to stop them. He ended up dying, but the battle between the legendaries ended because they realized how recolous they had been.​

The time has come once again, though. Many pokemon migrated from Sinnoh, Hoenn, Johto, and Kanto into Pingland, because an evil organization originated in Kanto and spread quickly into Sinnoh and wiped out tons of pokemon. This organization was a mix of all organizations. Team Rocket, Team Magma, Team Aqua, Team Galactic, and a new one... Team Chaos. They were all joined and eventually called themselves Team Darkness and followed the many pokemon into Pingland.​

You have decided to become a pokemon trainer and this is your quest: Alongside your valued partner pokemon you must fill out the new Poke'gem and defeat Team Darkness. Poke'gems are like smalled Poke'dexes except they fit into a writswatch that you put on. They activate without question when a pokemon passes by it and a hologram pops up with an image of the pokemon and then holographic words describing it and much more!​

Anyway, you will travel through Pingland Region collecting badges or ribbons to enter in the Pingland League or collecting ribbons to enter in the Pingland Grand Contest. Whichever path you choose I advise you to be careful. Good Luck...

Rules:
  • I will NOT let you catch legendaries​
  • No goddmodding​
  • No bunnying​
  • In every city that there is a gym there will be a contest​
  • Keep all language and Romance at PG 13​
  • I want you to be active, it's a very important part of a RPG, if you are going away for a while VM or PM me so I know why you aren't posting, otherwise I will kick you off because you didn't tell me why you weren't posting. Same goes if you need or wanna drop out of the RP.​
  • I want you to become you charecter by describing your charecter's personality better into the posts.​
  • Keep your posts descirptive and realistic​
  • You will get 2 warnings. 1st is a warning and 2nd will result in you being kicked.​
  • Follow all rules.​
  • Have fun!​
  • Somewhere in your sign up please put: Pikachu PWNS! this lets me know you actually read the rules in the firs place.

Name:
Personality: Atleast one paragraph...this is where you explain what your charecter acts like.
Appearence: What does your charecter look like? I will need you to put in what you normally look like, what you wear when it's cold, and what you wear on formal occasions.
History: Atleast two paragraphs.
Preffered Starter: Explained below
RP Sample: Atleast 3 paragraphs but prefer 4 or more because this lets me know how you RP. It may be from another RP and I don't care if it is as long as you posted it.​

Starting Pokemon:

Sandshrew- Taken by Gummy
027.png

Nature: Brave
Lvl. 5
Moveset: Scratch and Defense Curl
Ability: Sand Veil
Type: Ground

Mareep- Taken by Ghost Princess
179.png

Nature: Gentle
Lvl. 5
Moveset: Tackle and Growl
Ability: Static
Type: Electric​

Lotad-
270.png

Nature: Bold
Lvl. 5
Moveset: Astonish and Growl
Ability: Swift Swim
Type: Water/Grass

Stunky- Taken by Candy Christina
434.png

Nature: Lonely
Lvl. 5
Moveset: Scratch and Focus Energy
Type: Poisen/Dark

Magnemite- Taken by Kev XY
081.png

Nature: Rash
Lvl. 5
Moveset: Metal Sound and Tackle
Type: Steel/Electric

Gligar- Taken by ShadowYashi
207.png

Nature: Lonely
Lvl. 5
Moveset: Poisen Sting and Sand Attack
Type: Ground/Flying

Wild Card(Swinub)- Taken by Symphony
Wild Card(Buizel)- Taken by wolfwhispers

You will be able to catch EVERY starter later on in the game. We will start the RP once 4 people havesigned up:)

Last edited:

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2020
Wildcard Pokémon= Magby

Name:Cornelius Pyre "Neil"
Personality:Arrogant, Rude, Judgemental, those are just a few of the words to describe how Cornelius acts. He is one quick to act, and rarely ever does think one thing through. You musn't get on his bad side, since he is no stranger to violence. He will judge a book by it's cover, and doesn't care what you have to say.

Appearance: What does your character look like? I will need you to put in what you normally look like, what you wear when it's cold, and what you wear on formal occasions.

History:Cornelius's life, has been all but uneventful. His dad and mom, were both heavy at contests, so his whole family was traveling a lot, meeting a lot of new friends, seeing old ones, and of course the occasional enemy. He loved it, it got to see a lot of different places, in a lot of different regions, his favorite region was Hoenn, it was just.. so "with nature." He also, had to go a lot of lessons at a pokéschools to learn about breeding, and pokémon feeding habits.

Preffered Starter:Magby

RP Sample:You have roleplayed with me.

That little furry rat.. yeah.. he PWNS!

Last edited:

Swift!

The Swiftiest
Years
Name: Jordan Young

Personality: Most people would describe Jordan as a bit odd and those people would be right. Jordan doesn't like acting like everyone else and is always a bit out there, he enjoys running, shuffling, telling jokes and acting like a complete fool. Although, he is also one of the most calm and collected people you'd ever meet.

Jordan is very smart and knows the answer to nearly every question, but even if he doesn't know... he'll pretend like he does and end up making a joke about it.

What makes Jordan a lot different to all the other adolescent teenage boys out there is the fact that he doesn't spend his time chasing girls. He'd much rather just be himself and let the girls come to him, which doesn't happen all that much seeing as how unusual he is.

When it comes to Pokemon, Jordan is the number one person to come to for all your Pokemon facts. He enjoys hanging out with his Pokemon and treats them more as friends then as pets. Jordan loves a good battle, but will only partake in one if his Pokemon want to... he doesn't like to make his friends do things they don't want to.

Appearance: Standing at 6'1, Jordan is a well built teenage boy. His semi-long, greasy, dark brown hair hangs over his head, showing no signs of life... while his deep blue eyes glow passionately and compliment his lightly tanned skin. Jordan's usual attire consists of a short sleeved black t-shirt and a pair of light blue jeans. On his feet he wears old white skate shoes with tattered pink laces over white ankle socks.

During colder weather Jordan has been seen wearing his usual clothing with a few changes and additions. He adds a white zip-up hoody with black markings imprinted on it and he swaps his old skate shoes for even older beige Ugg boots that look as though they've never been cleaned.

Formal occasions are something Jordan dreads, he hates being separated from his natural dingy look and old unclean clothes. His normal attire is replaced by a black jacket worn over a thick plain white t-shirt and black dress pants, he keeps his old white skate shoes and adds a black baseball cap worn backwards just to bring out his more rebellious side.

History: Jordan was born in Goldenrod City, where he lived for most of his life with his mother and older brother, Lukas. As a young boy, Jordan enjoyed exploring his surroundings and often wandered off into Ilex Forest... he'd never get lost though, Jordan was much too smart for that to happen.

Jordan's curiosity would usually get him into trouble and cause him to get confined to his room without supper. Lukas loved his little brother too much to let him starve, he would always sneak Jordan some food while their mother wasn't looking.

Jordan's mother wasn't like all the other mothers in Goldenrod City, she was a bit of an outcast and often spent her time alone... either getting drunk or crying in her room. Jordan and Lukas tried not to worry too much about it and would usually just take care of themselves.

Once Lukas was finally old enough he decided to go on his Pokemon Journey, which meant leaving Jordan with their unstable mother. Lukas didn't want his younger brother to get hurt, so he made a few calls and got their grandparents to take care of Jordan while their mother got the help she needed.

So, Lukas left to go on his Pokemon Journey and Jordan moved to Ecruteak City to live with his grandparents. He spent the rest of his young life there and finally got the care he needed and deserved.

Other: Jordan never goes anywhere without his white iPod Mini (RETRO!) chock full of different kinds of music, playing it as loud as he can to drown out the world around him. Jordan has a song for every occasion.

Preffered Starter: Magnemite

RP Sample: Taken from chi-zukasi's RP; Rawltz & Rawltz Co.

Last edited:

Rabbit

where is my mind?
Years
I'd like to reserve the Lotad starter, unless wildcard Pokemon aren't allowed and Lostt gets it. xD

Gulpin

poisonous
Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2017
Name: Grey Christopher Rose
Personality:
Dislikes: Siblings, dogs, cold days, warm days
Fears: Blood/guts, death, pain
Strengths: Schoolwork, work, typing
Dream: Grey's main goal would be one of the most well-known Pokemon technology inventor.
Personality: Grey is calm whenever things around him are calm. He is a follower if whatever must get done doesn't affect his grades, etc., but whenever something comes up and it will affect his life he will take the lead of the project and complete it with his best efforts and intentions. His mood changes as the mood of those around him changes. If it is a rainy day, he will most likely be gloomy, but on a bright day he will be happy and calm. Whenever something sad, devastating, happy, or joyous happens, he usually won't show much emotion. A good way to describe his personality is if the weather is good, he's good, but if the weather is gloomy, he's gloomy. Because of his small size he is usually picked on by kids his age and older. Usually the first time they pick on him is also the last. He has a darks side when someone threatens him or tries to hurt him. People learn that despite his laid back person, he can get mad fairly easily. Outwardly to everyone Grey is very calm and shy, but those who really get to know him will see that he can be very open and talkative, quite the opposite of his normal, laid back personality. Grey is loyal to everyone around him and when he is around strangers, he tends to try to be cool and mysteries to make a good impression, but he usually fails.
Appearence: Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown/Green (Changes colors, or both at once)
Hair Style: No further than the collar, over the ears a bit.
Weight: 89
General Appearance: Grey is fairly tall for his age, being somewhere around 5'5". He is 'shrimpy' you might say. He doesn't work out, and doesn't have much meat on his bones. He wears a formal watch, nothing fancy though. He usually wears contacts, but if you catch him on a bad day he will be wearing wire-rimmed glasses. He has a few freckles here and there across his face. He has a skinny nose, and has the first signs of acne appearing on his forehead. He has a normal sized chin, and thin lips. He is usually wearing gloves on his hands to cover up his bony fingers. His arms are skinny and most would be able to wrap their hand around his wrists. His legs are the same as his arms: skinny and bony. He has fairly big feet for his small size. A good word to describe his figure is 'lanky'.
Average Attire: Grey wouldn't be caught dead in shorts. He always wears jeans, and is okay with short sleeved shirts. Underneath his shirt he always wears a white undershirt. Over his shirt he usually wears a gray hoodie (ironic, aye?). He has bleach-white sneakers; they look as if they have never been worn. Though you can't see his socks, he usually wears the socks that are hidden beneath the shoe.
Formal Wear: If Grey gets invited to a school party he would probably wear his normal: jeans, short sleeved shirt and undershirt and a gray hoodie. But if the party happens to be a 'Sunday Best' party then he would wear a black or navy blue sports jacket (or suit) accommodated by a usually blue or white button-down shirt with a tie (non-clip on). He would wear khaki or black pants, held up by a usually brown belt. His choice of shoes would be brown 'penny loafers'.
Cold out: On a chilly winter's day, Grey would be seen in his usual dark blue jeans, but a long sleeved shirt and hoodie. Instead of sparkly white sneakers, Grey would wear brown boots. On cold days Grey would usually have his glasses on, so his contacts won't dry out with the dry and cold wind. If it is especially cold, he would either have a hat on, or the hood of his hoodie.
History: Name- Scarlett Rose
Age- 51 (at death)
Relation- Mother

Name - Thorn Rose
Age - 43 (at death)
Relation - Father

Name - Scarlett Rose
Age - (Died at birth; would be 12)
Relation - Sister

Name - Thorn Rose Jr.
Age - 22
Relation - Brother (Estranged)

Name - Mary Iona
Age - 63
Relation - Caretaker
Past: Twenty-two years to the day before Grey was born, his brother, Thorn Jr. was born. Twenty-two years later Grey and his twin sister Scarlett were born on a rainy, gloomy day; his parents were Scarlett and Thorn, both were great, wealthy Pokemon trainers. Sadly, Scarlett died at birth. Then to make his birth sadder, his dad died less than a week later. Now Scarlett was a single mom of to boys: the newborn Grey and Thorn Jr., age 10. Then, when Grey was eight and his brother was 18, their mother died. After the deaths of his parents Thorn became estranged from his only left family member, Grey. He left Grey in the care of Mary Iona, a boring, old caretaker. Luckily for Grey it was only two years before he left on his Pokemon journey. But when Grey finally turned ten, Iona wouldn't let him leave. After another two year wait, Grey was able to leave, but with no Pokemon. On a search to find his brother, he ended up in Sangem Town, where there was a Professor, who had a computer. He looked up his brothers name, Thorn Rey Rose Jr. he found out that his brother was the owner of the biggest money-making company and was better known now as Mr. Rose; Grey then knew that his brother would never let him live with him. He was a big shot now, not caring about his orphaned brother. That is when Grey knew that he finally needed to go on his own Pokemon journey.
Preffered Starter: I'd like Mareep, but he's taken. So, Magnemite. Or if I can choose, Swinub.
RP Sample:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
Years
GhostPrincess- Mareep is reserved for you
ShadowYashi- Gligar is reserved for you
Lostt- Oh yeah there will be two wildcards so the first is reserved for you:) By the way which do you want?
KevXY- Password please?(read rules:))
Rabbit- Lotad is reserved for you:)
Gummy- Sandshrew is reserved for you:)
Candy Christina- Stunky is reserved for you:)
~|symphony- Last wild card reserved for you and in your history portion it is supposed be about your characters past...not what they like and dislike(that would go in the personality section:))

Gulpin

poisonous
Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2017
GhostPrincess- Mareep is reserved for you
ShadowYashi- Gligar is reserved for you
Lostt- Oh yeah there will be two wildcards so the first is reserved for you:) By the way which do you want?
KevXY- Password please?(read rules:))
Rabbit- Lotad is reserved for you:)
Gummy- Sandshrew is reserved for you:)
Candy Christina- Stunky is reserved for you:)
~|symphony- Last wild card reserved for you and in your history portion it is supposed be about your characters past...not what they like and dislike(that would go in the personality section:))

My bad.. let me edit that...

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
Years
Mira- Yeah but all the slots are reserved until the end of tueday so if they don't post their sus before then all the reserved slots that didn't post them will not be reserved anymore:)

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
Years
Symphony- password(read rules:)) and we'll start when like two or three of the reserved slots have finished their su's:)

Gulpin

poisonous
Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2017
Its there. Check in the RP sample. (I don't know if you noticed... I'm chi-zukasi)

Mira

restless spirit
Years
okay, if I can find a Pokémon, I'll sign up (I already have a character profile ;) )

Name: Crystal Downy

Personality: Crystal is not your typical 10-year-old girl. She is very high strung and does not take jokes very well if it is being played on her. She enjoys taking part in a verbal sparring match but does not stand for ill-mannered name-calling. She is a very strategic fighter and uses moves about the same amount of the time as she does using inventive tactics. Crystal's temper flares up quick and hot and it is usually only after saying a stream of shrewd insults that she calms down again. The most common phrase she can be caught saying is: "Please relay your primitive, trivial, immature plight to a child of your own stunted intelligence. You know, someone who actually cares." Needless to say, she is intelligent.

Appearence: Crystal is about 5 feet 2 inches. She has platinum-blonde hair that she allows to cascade in curls down her back. Her eyes are a cold and sharp blue that are very intimidating and judgmental. Her skin is very white, but her cheeks quickly blush if she is embarrassed or mad. She wears a short sleeveless black dress with dark blue-jeans underneath and tall dark-green boots. Her fingernails are constantly painted silver. Her arms are surprisingly muscular for a young girl, but she is by no means "buff" or "ripped".

History: Crystal has always wanted to be a Pokemon trainer. Both of her parents were coordinators and wanted her to do the same, but when Crystal got her starter Pokemon she make it (pardon the horrible pun of death) crystal clear that she was going to be a Trainer. She wanted to explore different places, discover Pokemon and, most importantly, be free.
But when Crystal was 9, her older brother became obsessed with legendary Pokemon. After trying to steal Crystal's starter Pokemon, her brother finally ran off and joined Team Darkness. At that point Crystal decided that she would train her Pokemon so she could find her brother and try to bring him back and turn him into the brother he used to be...

Preffered Starter: no Pokemon available at this time (Pikachu PWNS!!!)

RP sample: coming!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back