• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

goddess of a remnant; (M) [OOC/SU]

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Doronjo I sent the thread! :)

Also, Nideous, when it goes up I think you know who Piku's talking to ^^ And... Poochyena?

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Yup. And she's going to catch it the old fashioned way. Probably the only pokemon she's actually going to catch the whole RP. Not saying she won't get her pokemon other ways...

ohHeyVaporeon.

You just can't shake me.
Years
Who did you want? If you wanted Seria, since Seria wanted Jackie... We could do that. IF changes are still permitted.

Also, Skymin did her accepts for the day at 9:38... So I think we missed it by a few minutes or so.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
I'm okay with it. ^^ Nai will work with anyone! Except Jen. XD

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Well, if you guys really want to swap, that's no problem. xD

Seria Clover, is going to be mentored by
Jackie Belrose
Nai, is going to be mentored by Jayvn Gi

Any objections? :3

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Oh, you're paired with Diamond's character when he makes it~
He said he's making it today.

Worse come to worse, I can have my character paired with yours. xD

Years
I thought I posted but looks like my router needs a dressing-down. Be right back while I give it a piece of my mind! >:( While I'm gone, you may examine this. *puts down an envelope sealed with diamond-shaped wax*

What is your name? Do you have any nicknames? Have your changed your identity multiple times?

Miranda Sudernell. Oh sorry, that was a character I played as. What was my name now? Jeanette MacRinne? No, it was Prudence Doris Burresford! Hold on, yes, my real name is Rowena Declaire Yueresbligh. What a bother to remember so many characters, that's the life of an actress for you.

How old are you? Please keep in mind you must be seventeen or older in order to apply for this position.

I'm as old as my tongue and a little older than my teeth. Nah, I kid. I am nineteen AND STILL HOLDING STRONG! I WON'T DIE JUST YET!! Sorry, I just love being dramatic.

This is a minor question but it must be asked: what gender are you? All kinds are accepted here.

Who do you think I look like?! I am definitely not one of the boys. Feminist and proud~!

Describe your appearance for us, so we know just who we will be interviewing.

ARE YOU BLIND?!?! I'm sorry, I got carried away. As you can see, my hair is naturally auburn brown and goes down to my shoulders. I was born with heterochromia iridum; my left eye is azure while my right is turquoise. Such intriguing colours I inherited from my parents, I always wonder sometimes. My height is 1.66m, not quite fantastic for a lady like me. I'm neither underweight nor overweight, I live on a healthy diet. IT'S HARD TO KEEP IN SHAPE, YA KNOW?

This here is a pearl necklace given to me by a colleague actress of mine. She was a dear, always adored me. I am not fond of much jewelry other than this, I personally find earrings quite a pain. Because of Hoenn's cooling and fair weather, I can boast my dresses freely as I like. Currently in my fashionista mood, I'm in glittery blue heels, purple-blue lolita skirt and a Minccino corset. If the sun gets in my eyes, I have to put on my faithful heart-shaped shades.

How do you behave? How do others perceive you? Are you able to handle children?

I can be best described as fluid. Like fluid I take the form of any container, in this case, any persona that happens to suit my flighty nature. I can't say what my normal self is, it's been years of acting that I can perfectly imitate anyone I'm given. However, I can say for myself, that I'm usually optimistic with a dash of drama. I don't really like to think much, I'm more of a doer. That can be good or bad, depending of the situation. I'm also known to have a sharp-tongue when I'm irritated or infuriated. I do have a soft side of cuteness, as expressed in my Pokemon and belongings.

I do find children adorable usually. Except I reserve a hate for those troublesome uncouth cads. If I'm given a girl, I would definitely groom her up as right as a lady should be. I might even take her under my acting wing. Oops, I forgot, they're all Trainers. Isn't that a boring career? I'm not trying to sound offensive here. If it's a boy, well, I guess I won't have much problems...I hope. As long as they don't quite too noisy at times and have GOOD eating habits. I dislike the sound of slurping and burping, nu-uh. However, I might be a somewhat negative influence on those munchkins if they're not accustomed to the perks of showbiz. I don't want to look like the type to spoil. NO I WON'T! Now that's sorted out, what else can I help you with?

Please give us some information on your background. If there are certain things you don't want to talk about, that is perfectly understandable. Why are you taking this journey? Are you perhaps, an adventurer?

I'm taking a break from the acting life. On second thoughts, I think I'm embarking on another character of a lifetime. Wait, what did you say? A SUPERVISOR?! Oh hell no, I did NOT sign up for this. Oh...hang on, I think I DID. My apologies, my mind wanders unexpectedly at times. Well you may or may not have read about me in all those tabloids, I'm not very famous anyway. I wished to possibly quit acting and perhaps start off on a new hobby. At least something to keep me busy with tiring me out. Acting CAN have a strain you know, wait you don't because you're not one.

I'm particularly intrigue by this group of peculiar humans. Was it Dargeans or Dairgons? Oh gosh, there's my memory acting up again. I really wish I didn't have to remember so many things! Anyways, I almost had a run-in with them. Yes yes I did, I might be in danger now, you know. Anyway, thank Arceus, they didn't see me or anything. I just saw them walking by. They said some odd stuff which I didn't bother to remember, I mean, they were speaking in gibberish! OF ALL LANGUAGES, WHY?!!? The shock of it all to think they could, like you know, KILL you. Frightening yet I crave for its adrenalin!!

Also with this possibility of a supervisor, it makes me...feel sorta motherly...perhaps? I don't know what I think I have that could make me a possible candidate for the job. I'm putting a big bet on my optimism. And I think I can quite well put have I have experienced in the perspective of an actress into realistic approaches. I'm not insinuating the child will encounter something near to that of a killer's hands or being marred by a Sharpedo. Gosh, I wouldn't let that happen at all. I CROSS MY HEART!

What Pokemon do you carry with you? What moves do they know and how strong are they? Do they have distinct personalities. Be aware you can only have three with you at level thirty.

Caitlyn here, or Countess Caitlyn as I usually call her, is my Cinccino. She's the first Pokemon I received from my father when I was nine and she was such a cute Minccino. We had a wonderful childhood, going on Pokemon Musicals whenever my family stayed at our manor in Undella Town for the school vacations. Caitlyn is the most mature of my Pokemon, having a slight motherly aura. She knows Sing, Wake Up Slap, Aqua Tail and Tail Slap. She isn't very good for battles, but she can defend herself fairly well. She's Level 30.

Next is Eleanor, my trusty Emolga which I captured during one of my first few vacations spent in Unova. She's a handy battler with a flirtatious disposition to match. Equipped with her knowledge are the moves Acrobatics, Electro Ball, Attract and Double Team and stands firm at Level 30. Naturally, she's better in battles than Caitlyn. Eleanor is similar to me of being a flirting drama queen. I absolutely cannot recall exactly how many times she has caused the opposite gender to trip or muddle up while caught mesmerized by her cheeky nature.

Last but not least, is Dexter the Umbreon. Dexter has a somewhat quirky nature with a knack of mischief to spice it all up. He's like the jester of the trio, always having fun or trying to. But he can be serious, though seldom. The move-pool he has to swim about, oops I think I caught his bug, are Bite, Quick Attack, Shadow Ball and Toxic. He is currently Level 28.

(My SU's pretty small compared to the rest. D: Tell me if I need any correction or more expansion and I'll get to it on the double~)

ohHeyVaporeon.

You just can't shake me.
Years
Whoop whoop. ^^

Now just for it to be accepted.

I do have a question, however. I MIGHT NOT have to leave, but, I do have some things to take care of with a friend that will require I be out of town. I may nor may not have internet access, and I realize that part of the rules of joining was that if you're going to be absent, don't join. I don't want to drop, I really, really, don't... If you need me to though, I suppose I could. I could try and get internet access, but I don't know if I can or not. I'd only be gone for... Eh, till' Friday, at least, but I know that that is still a while.

Back