• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First rule of Fight Club: Don't talk about Fight Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
Years
Aw, but spiders are so awesome. They can turn you into Spiderman. How can you not like that?
BSW-ARM

Be bitten by something like this and get spidey senses or pass?

I think I'll pass.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
I've always had a certain dislike for spiders, even after I was 'cured' of my arachnophobia seven some odd years ago. I just don't like how they have dozens of eyes, eight legs and are extremely furry. The whole idea of spiders has never sat well with me, and thus my dislike of the strange creatures has blossomed.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I don't mind the little ones >_> And I don't really mind them outdoors tbh.. but when I see one of those medium sized or bit ones in my flat I go on a rampage. Equip myself with raid in one hand, and hairspray in the other.

Years
I'd really like to visit Australia at some point in my life, but all the spiders and other creepy/oversized/dangerous animals you guys have over there put me off.

I know, Australia has some pretty deadly spiders.

I've never encountered any to say.

Aw, but spiders are so awesome. They can turn you
into Spiderman. How can you not like that?

Oh Dipu, you crack me up... spider bites won't turn you into Spiderman.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
I walked into a spiderweb that literally came out of nowhere when bringing in the groceries today. .______. And there was a spider hanging on said web in between a tree and the fence the web connected to. It seriously wasn't even there the entire time I went back and forth to get the groceries; and I was using the exact same path I used to bring the groceries in and go back to the car. I almost freaking died.

AND STOP POSTING PICTURES OF THE LITTLE DEVIL CREATURES THEY ARE SERIOUSLY FREAKING ME OUT GOD.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
As much as I hate spiders, I think Spiderman is super cool.

That's not weird, right?

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Aaaaah, I hate spiders! Their creepy sets of eyes and hair legs and yuck! I mean, if it's a Daddy Longlegs, I'm totally fine, as long as it doesn't come near me or touch me, since I know they'll help keep the nasty species away. If it's black or dark or anything remotely different to a Daddy Longlegs, I'm sorry, but it needs to die! :x

droomph

weeb
Years
I hate spiders and bugs in my room and in the house.

But if you're outside, you're just annoying but I'm okay with that because I'm an annoying buttface also.

Years
Oh geez, spiders. I'm reminded of the time I saw a big brown one over the doorway to my dorm room. I decided to stay at a friend's that night.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
When we were getting the groceries, there was a spider in the apartment; it was just in the section of the place where the staircase is, but I kind of freaked a little, so my mom made me take off my shoe so she could kill it, lol. As soon as I turned my head, a mosquito flew right in front of me and I literally screamed. :( It wasn't because it was a bug that was near me, though, but it really did scare the crap out me! I didn't expect it to fly up out of nowhere. XD; (Of course, the door was opened, but I still didn't expect it.)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
It's okay to scream when you're surprised like that. You aren't less manly/womanly for that. I might freak, too.
I scream when I'm unable to kill a bug, and end up in near tears, too. XD That's one reason I can't stand bugs; they are impossible for me to kill! D:

Years
When there's a bug, like a moth or a (small) spider, I try to catch or shoo them outside 'cause they're part of nature, etc. If there's anyone else around I put on my cool face and am all "let's get down to business and catch that bug" like it doesn't bother me, but if I'm alone I'm screaming in my head the whole time and flipping out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back