• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How do you name your PC storage boxes?

Years
(shrugs) I just keep the default names and usually also the wallpapers, except for naming one box (usually the last) "LEGENDS" and placing legendaries there. Sometimes I do the same for shinies. As people before have mentioned, the differences in numbers of Pokemon per type have made it impractical to organize Pokemon by type, and I just don't feel like organizing them by number, especially when there are some that I tend to own more than one of, like Eevee, Unown, and Smeargle.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 14, 2016
Nope. I never name my storage boxes...I don't really catch that much pokemon..I think I only occupy 2 boxes in most of the games. Although I change the wallpaper.

Apollo

怖がらないで
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 22, 2017
As a child, I used to organize them by habitat. Like Swablu and Tailow go to the "sky" box. Now, I don't really catch as much Pokemon as I used to, so my boxes are usually empty, so they keep the default names. Maybe in the future I'll catch more Pokemon and organize them like when I was a child. :3

Gideon Jeremiah

The giving Pokèmon breeder
Years
I organize mine in a bit of an OCD manner.
Box 1 is named "Box 1-30", Box 2 is named "Box 31-60", etc...

That way, my goal from the very beginning is to complete the Pokèdex (a goal I am still trying to achieve in Gen IV & V).

Back