• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What version of the game are you playing?

What version do you have?

• Black 2

Votes: 71 43.3%
  • White 2

Votes: 67 40.9%
  • Black 2 and White 2

Votes: 26 15.9%

• Total voters

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Bought Black 2, beat the E4 quite a while ago, but started hunting for legendaries, catching other strong Pokemon, exploring the post-game a little while ago, and I like how much there's still left to do in the game. And it's just taunting me with the challenge mode, since I don't want to leave everything behind, but I really wanna try it with increased difficulty. I decided I'm gonna beat, explore and catch anything major first, trade it all over to a friend, and then start over in challenge mode then. I also really want all the keys, however I don't own White 2, nor do I know anyone who does.

Years
It's funny, I always start brand new games long after they have come out, months and years sometimes. So I only just got White 2 because Black 2 seems to be the game everyone wants to get. I'm fine with my version.

Years
I personally own Black 2, but my brother has White 2 so I use his game if I want a specific pokemon or if he has something that I need for a trade.

Years
  • NY
  • Seen Jun 2, 2013
I'm surprised by how even the poll came out. I really thought White 2 would be far behind. Everyone I know bought Black 2 except for me. I bought White 2 for the shiny Dratini and I had bought the original White, so it only made sense.

JohnnyJ773

Wanderer from Cianwood City
Years
I just bought Black 2 for myself and White 2 for my brother. Caught the President day sale at Best Buy for $15 each! Might not play it just yet, I want to finish leveling up my team and collecting pokemon on Heart Gold first.

Years
I just started Black 2 a few days ago on Feb. 15th, got it as a Valentine's gift from my boyfriend (really awesome gift, by the way!). So far I'm loving it. I've noticed several updates & differences from Black & White. I've also started using Nintendo WFC for the first time in this version.

WishCookie

ヽ(*・ω・)ノNo berries for you!
Years
I actually got my pokemon black 2 the day after Valentines day (forever alone) and hell its lots of fun! But I wish they changed the looks of some cities :/

Guy

just a guy
Years
Took advantage of the BestBuy sale that was going on over the weekend and bought both Black 2 and White 2 for the price of one yesterday evening. I'm currently playing White 2 while my sister is playing Black 2.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
I bought Black 2, but I've never finished. I've had a lot on my plate and I just can't seem to find the time or the interest to get into it. I'm ashamed of myself. ;-;

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I'm ashamed of you as well, twisted. I bought Black 2 recently to compliment my White 2, and I've been really enjoying it all over again. n_n

Student D1

De-Wott?
Years
I was actually planning to get a Black 2 last Christmas, but I wanted to continue the story after White, so I got White 2 instead.

I'm nearly done with the game; school is blocking my journey and I cannot train my Pokémon well, but that's all right. Studies first before entertainment, right? (*cricket sounds*) :\

Anyways, I think I'll get Black 2 around my summer break, then I'll save money again for Pokémon X (then Pokémon Y eventually after a few months later from October).

Back