• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

Years
I'm okay with that, but you'll have to wake him up haha
Is said husk going to throw flames at them? Because I'm sure Allister will love being thrown into another near-death situation xD

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Nah, he only attacks people he deems a threat, so his intent would really be to protect Allister from Raka...or rather, that's his reason for heading in that direction.

But it's fine if he sees Allister and Cheryll while Allister's still incapacitated. It might even be better, actually, because I have something in mind if he does find him that way.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
And Lerion is waiting for a response from Ryuu, he knows some crazy stuff is going on, but he figures most monsters are crazy so for all he knows the smells and noises could just be exercises and classes at a school for monsters >.<

I will post as Ryuu soon xD sorry for the delay…

Songbird

Tonight, the marigolds bloom for her.
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
In the midst of a psycho-b**** rampage and character death, I hope Yuria's predicament provides some more light-hearted entertainment for everyone.

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
Indeed it does, I'm glad Lerion is heading to the divine fight (However logn it takes me to get there >.<) because he does not need to start school seeing a ladyboy molested by a fellow lycan.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Just a heads up, things are about to get REALLY complicated in terms of Gavin, his being a Deva Mage and what exactly happens (and happened) when the sigil expands (expanded) to the entire body.

...Well, maybe not complicated, but it at least seemed like it when I was thinking it all over. Maybe "detailed" would be a better word to use...but it could go either way.

Sephear

Years
W00! Joining the fight! Awkwardly asking a student to go check things out, Ryuu-Sensei is NOT good at first impressions XD

Also it doesn't seem like there's too little to post, you could probably do more with Divine, but if you wanna wait till after my post that's just fine too ;)

Last edited:

Sephear

Years
Success! I mean...that's not what Lerion wanted but it's what I wanted so he can just suffer muahahaha >=P

Back