• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon pogs (pachinko?)

Tweak

:confused: i just found out a few days ago japan has pokemon pogs. =-= i remember pogs was popular back when i was little.

pogs are little circle shapped cardboard peices with designs on them and a heavier circle is used to slam down on them and flip them over. you keep the pieces that are face down i beleive.

RoxasOld

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 29, 2006
ooo...pogs.....i still have alot. i used to get them in potato chip bags. :laugh: .i got alot at Dominican Republic (when i visited my grandma and grandpa). i never really played with them. i would just keep them cause they look cool :laugh:

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
Years
I noticed the pogs too

I got my new Japanese DVD of Movie 6 and it had exclusive Pogs with scenes and pictures from the movie

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
Years
I have loads of pokemon 'pogs'. The crsip company Walkers gave them free a couple of times (though they were called tazos). I have a really rare one too ^_^ and a complete 1st set (lots of crisps and everyone would give them to me).

Years
Wow. I remember pogs. XD They were VERY popular when I was in 5th grade (that being.. 9, 10 years ago or so). The 'heavier circle' used to slam onto the other pogs was called, I believe, a 'slammer'. Or it's what we called it, at least. Most of the ones we had were made of plastic.. but some came made out of metal or some other such hard material that got them banned from schools after they got used as weapons by angry pog fans. ^_^;

Didn't know those things were still around.. much less with pokemon on them. :cool:

jynx

Er.../eh...
Years
Arrrr....I came to England in 2002...
I've just bought 6packs of walkers from Jacksons -________-||||

Back