• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 19, 2016
I could shiny hunt at night but my sister and I share a room so I might be caught XD
But, my little brother (he's oh so lucky) has a shiny Linoone and a shiny Banette.

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
I offically hate shiny Zigzagoons... because I have another one... *Glares at Saphire game*...*cries* I wanted an Absol...

LDD's shiny list 8 in TOTAL: Zigzagoon, Zigzagoon, Zigzagoon (now Linoone), Duskull (now Dusklops), Sableye, Staryu (now Starmie), Gastly, and Heracross.

rsgh5 could you add another Zigzagoon to my card?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 19, 2016
Lady Demoonica Darkmoon said:
I offically hate shiny Zigzagoons... because I have another one... *Glares at Saphire game*...*cries* I wanted an Absol...

LDD's shiny list 8 in TOTAL: Zigzagoon, Zigzagoon, Zigzagoon (now Linoone), Duskull (now Dusklops), Sableye, Staryu (now Starmie), Gastly, and Heracross.

rsgh5 could you add another Zigzagoon to my card?

Ayone who wants to find a shiny Absol had better work hard at it. Shinies are rare enough, but the fact that Absol is a rare Pokemon...

Angelfire

Espeon and Umbreon PWNS!!!
Years
May I join? Here's an Absol:
351shiny.png

Um...I have a shiny for every pokemon...I'm been collecting for a long time...
Can I add these to my card:
196shiny.png

197shiny.png

and Absol?

Last edited:

Shuko

Atena, WIN!
Years
Angelfire said:
351shiny.png

196shiny.png

197shiny.png

and Absol?

Wait wait wait... you mean you have caught a shiny version of every pokemon in the game? I hope that's what you're NOT saying, because - trust me on this one - no one is going to believe you. :P We've already had one person come in here and lie about that *coughcoughpkmastercough* and most folks are still pretty hot about it. Now are you going to retract your statement, or did I just misunderstand you? ;)

GardevoirMaster

~*Saanaito*~
Years
Hey, Could I join? I have 6 Shinies in LG and Sapphire together, 3 in each.
Sapphire-Mightyena, Roselia, and Bellossom (I would have had a Tentacool and Electrike but my brother erased them)
LG-Raticate, Gastly, and Caterpie.
I'm a huge shiny hunter and I search everyday for shinies.

BugaBog

People, they come and go!
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Aug 6, 2007
I have 3 shinies right now :D

I got a shiny Sandslash on my sapphire, and a shiny Mew(I did the glitch not the gameshark and when I traded it to Crystal it was Blue :S ) and and my Snoralax is shiny there too.

Years
Angelfire said:
351shiny.png

196shiny.png

197shiny.png

and Absol?
Egads! A pkmaster with good grammar? Or are you just saying you have a graphic of each shiny? Even from the time Gold/Silver came out, it would be near impossible to find a shiny of each Pok?mon.

Darts said:
I'm so jeolous, my brother just caught a shiny Corsolo.
Meh. Porygon2's a better blue shiny. (You'd have to have followed the Shiny Face Off at SPPF; I'm not trying to be mean.)

Lord Jaws

The Lovable Tramp
Years
O well, isnt 4 (including a Rayquaza!) enough lol? Ive seen 2 caught one, thats with over 600 hours of gameplay. Anyhow, I made this up the other day. I call it the Essential Shiny Hunter's Survival Kit (tm). To be prepared for any shiny situation, I recommend this setup:

1. A pokemon in your team that knows False Swipe and Spore. Parasect fits this category, but if you dont wish to use one, the next best combo would be Breloom and Scizor.

2. A pokemon in your team with Suction Cups. The only one I know that most ppl would have access to is Cradily. (Octillery can work if you have one, plus he learns many nice moves.) This is for Roarers and Whirlwinders. (Spore with your lead first, then switch if it is one of those annoying pokes).

3. 50 (30 if youre poor) Ultra Balls (or as many as you can afford). For shinies you havent caught the normal version of before.

4. 50 (30 if youre poor) Repeat Balls. I believe they are found in Rustboro city in Ruby/Sapphire, and on Two Island in FR/LG. Repeat Balls are youre best friend. They work extrememly well on pokemon you have already caught, with most weak ones not even needing to be damaged.

There, happy hunting!

the skate board kid

#1 Weezer Fan
Years
Anyone catch any new shinies lately? I haven't been searching for a while cause I've been able to play my Game Cube, and I've been playing for a while*cough3dayscough*. Plus I have to catch up in Pokemon Colloseum. I need one more Legandary dog to catch, Entei.

Years
Stay away from the Rune Valley. Wobbuffet's the only thing that can stop Natu from Teleporting. :(

You'll also want something to stop those suicide bombing Arab Geodudes. This would be Golduck, a Poli, or a Quagsire. Sandstorm can also be quite useful on Cradily or Quagsire for fleers/exploders, respectively. It won't do anything for Lairon or Geodude, the primary exploders, but it'll whittle down Pidgey's HP, since Cradily can't know False Swipe.

Things that can pass Mean Looks would be of use, only the enemy might flee as you switch them in.

Lord Jaws

The Lovable Tramp
Years
MetalMario said:
Stay away from the Rune Valley. Wobbuffet's the only thing that can stop Natu from Teleporting. :(

You'll also want something to stop those suicide bombing Arab Geodudes. This would be Golduck, a Poli, or a Quagsire. Sandstorm can also be quite useful on Cradily or Quagsire for fleers/exploders, respectively. It won't do anything for Lairon or Geodude, the primary exploders, but it'll whittle down Pidgey's HP, since Cradily can't know False Swipe.

Things that can pass Mean Looks would be of use, only the enemy might flee as you switch them in.

Yeah I forgot about that, a Damp pokemon and a Trapper. Will update later wen I get home.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
you can't get red/blue/gold/silver/crystal/yellow pokemon to your ruby version. i was collecting ashes and looking for a shiny skarmory and i noticed something that you all probably noticed a while ago (but i'm just slow). they have different spots... do any other pokemon differ in appearance like this?

Years
rsgh5 said:
you can't get red/blue/gold/silver/crystal/yellow pokemon to your ruby version. i was collecting ashes and looking for a shiny skarmory and i noticed something that you all probably noticed a while ago (but i'm just slow). they have different spots... do any other pokemon differ in appearance like this?
Unown does. (but you probably already knew that)

Another source of shiny-suicide is Take Down. The list really does go on... =_=

Back