• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

As Dark As Night: Dark Type Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
I'm not sure... Dream while i'm out you're in charge until the co-owners who arent doing a good job by not being here! Come back i mean...
Currently there is a topic of the SG but feel free to post a side topic

The Girl from the Well

~Call me Sadako or Samara~
Years
Topic?:
Spoiler:

Umbri: Those moves Dream showed on Youtube. What were they called?

Umm...

Lunairetic;
Target: Both foes[?]
Description: "Create a lunar eclipse that causes destruction."

Not sure what the other one does. Can anyone think of another move?

Last edited:

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
Years
Dark, use Night Slash!
Dark Link: NOOOO!!!
AND I'M NOT GIVING YOU BACK YOUR SCENT SEEDS!! HA!!
Dark: Let's calm down now, Clover...

Right, calm down, calm down...*deep breath*Alright, I think I'm good.^^

Okay then, the topic...What about Night Meteor and Eclipse? Sorry if they aren't that good...^^;

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Dark, use Night Slash!
Dark Link: NOOOO!!!
AND I'M NOT GIVING YOU BACK YOUR SCENT SEEDS!! HA!!
Dark: Let's calm down now, Clover...

Right, calm down, calm down...*deep breath*Alright, I think I'm good.^^

Okay then, the topic...What about Night Meteor and Eclipse? Sorry if they aren't that good...^^;
I'll leave down to Rachel
She's in charge and the only on permitted to post topics(only side topics for now though we have a main one)

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
Topic?:
Spoiler:

Umbri: Those moves Dream showed on Youtube. What were they called?

Umm...

Lunairetic;
Target: Both foes[?]
Description: "Create a lunar eclipse that causes destruction."

Not sure what the other one does. Can anyone think of another move?

HOW COULD YOU FORGET FOREVERZERO!!

Name: ForeverZero
Target: All Foes
Element: Black
Description: Turns everything into eternal nothingness.

...>.<

Also, I'm confused. Am I in charge, or is Rachel?

The Girl from the Well

Years
Umbri: She's never played Chrono...because I can't make her stop playing Sonic. Also, she had to use what it said in the description of the video, and whoever posted Forever Zero decided to be a... *ahem*

Must...defeat...Perfect Chaos! Aw, I wasn't fast enough!

Umbri: ...See what I mean? Anyway, do you have a description for them or anything clover?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
EVERYBODY!!!!

now that i have your attenion :)
Please go look at the main part of the Thread.
I put in some CSS coding which took me a bit of work as it is confusing and i only started learning yesterday xD

Lemme know what you think and what you think needs to be changed!! Enjoy! ^^

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012
Awesome layout, Better than anything I can do.(I never understood CSS anyway.) But it kind of looks alittle plain but then again..you only learned it yesterday :x. And also the colors go very well together! :D

Clover Cat

Years
I've never played Chrono Trigger either.^^;

Dark: It's because you only own a PS2 and a Wii and they don't have any good games on those. Except for Kingdom Hearts on the PS2, but seeing as you haven't played that in a year...

Well, I've been surfing the net! *defensive mode* -Cough-But yeah, Umbri, here you go:
Night Meteor:
Type-Dark
Description-An attack where the user summons a meteor storm from within a black hole to rain down on the opponent;the ultimate Dark type move.
Damage-120
Accuracy-85
Eclipse:
Type-Dark
Description-An attack where the user forces a Lunar Eclipse that increases Dark Type attacks for five turns.
Damage-N/A
Accuracy-N/A

I actually made that up on the spot, so yeah, sorry if they make no sense. ^^;
Dark: Figures you'd make up the ultimate Dark type move.
But I wanted to! XP And I like the new layout, GavZ! It's so...Dark. XD
Dark: Please, don't shoot her for making a lame pun. It wasn't intended.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
I like it. How long did it take?
Well i still had some coding left over from yesterday and i added a bit here and there and improved bits (just now since you've looked i've made the border better) So maybe a half hour buti think i was doing it for maybe 2 hours yesterday learning it all xD

All i want now is curved edges

Awesome layout, Better than anything I can do.(I never understood CSS anyway.) But it kind of looks alittle plain but then again..you only learned it yesterday :x. And also the colors go very well together! :D
I know it looks a tad plain but do you have any suggestions on what i could do?? I can put in a background but that'll take time. What else do you suggest?? throw all your critisism at me guys! It's how i learn!!

The Girl from the Well

Years
The front page looks nice! Maybe if you learn more complex things, it will be even cooler!

Umbri: Though you might want to fix the affiliates, there is a missing =, so the link won't work... it should be like this
Code:
[COLOR=Black][SIZE=4][FONT=Calibri][B][COLOR=Red][url=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=180369][IMG]http://i637.photobucket.com/albums/uu99/IGavZI/thunderArenaCo-Owner2.gif[/IMG][/url][/COLOR][/B][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012
I like the Grandia 2 Video it's awesome xD and the red head's moves are just dangerous and magnificent at the same time. I like that one with the eye and the last move called "Fallen Wings" or something like that.

I know it looks a tad plain but do you have any suggestions on what i could do?? I can put in a background but that'll take time. What else do you suggest?? throw all your critisism at me guys! It's how i learn!!

Well.. I can't really suggest anything because not really a creative person but maybe you should make the background have a picture to it. That's all I can suggest..

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
The front page looks nice! Maybe if you learn more complex things, it will be even cooler!

Umbri: Though you might want to fix the affiliates, there is a missing =, so the link won't work... it should be like this
Code:
[COLOR=Black][SIZE=4][FONT=Calibri][B][COLOR=Red][URL="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=180369"][IMG]http://i637.photobucket.com/albums/uu99/IGavZI/thunderArenaCo-Owner2.gif[/IMG][/URL][/COLOR][/B][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Ooops i knew i forgot something xD
Thank you!!
And you forgot to put your *'s in your HTML Bijou xD
But what other things could i do??

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
Do you want me to send the Thunder arena Bar that say a plain Thunder Arena instead of "Co-Owner of the thunder arena"?

Clover Cat

Years
Well, how about changing the font? Your current one seems kinda blocky to me, and I don't think that goes really well with the Dark Type theme.
Dark: But she doesn't really have a right to say this since she's never done CSS herself.
I have to agree with that...But it just kinda bugs me. I love the color scheme, though! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back