• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Makbets

Cookie Lover
Years
Name: Ace Star Black

Nickname: Dark

Dorm: Suicune Dorm

Appearance: He has long Black Hair and Dark Blue eyes. He is usually wearing jeans, green T-shirt, gray jacket which is very thin, white trainers and also a yellow scarf around it's neck. On he's left shoulder is a tattoo of a Legendary Flame Pokemon. Sometimes he is also wearing a dark sunglasses. He's Height is 5'6 and he's Weight is 150 lbs.

Personality: He's very nice to his friends and Pokemon, but he hates his enemies and all bad people that hurts his friends, family or even Pokemon. Sometimes Ace acts arrongant and mean even to his friends and Pokemon.

His friends like to hang out with him when he isn't arrongant, but if he is acting like that, his friends aren't even talking to him much, and they most likely get in a fight.

History: His hometown is Snowpoint City, Sinnoh. Most of his friends are living in Snowpoint too. When Ace was 12 he met his Sneasel in Snowpoint and catched it with a Great Ball.

When Ace was 13 years old he started to go on a Pokemon journey, but he wasn't able to beat even first Gym Leader and he gave up, but he caught Lotad with evolved into Lombre later and he also got an egg which hatched into a Swablu. 2 months after he started his journey he came back and he was disspointed in himself, later he heard his friends talking about Pokemon Academy and he wanted to join it so he would become a better trainer.

Ace has a Mom, Dad and 2 Sisters, also Ace has his own pet, Growlithe, Growlithe's nickname is Growlie, Growlie is a Bad Doggy, he makes a lot of troubles just like Ace.

Pokémon:
333.png

Nickname: Cotton
Personality: Cotton loves cleanliness and is quick to wipe off any unclean surface with its cotton-like wings. Also Cotton loves to sing, but her singing makes everyone fall asleep.
Lvl: 15
Moveset:
-Peck
-Sing
-Roost
-Dragon Rush
-Agility
-Hyper Voice

271.png

Nickname: Leafy
Personality: Leafy is a calm pokemom, but if somebody gets in fight, Leafy uses Water Gun on them. Also Leafy loves to dance.
Moveset:
-Giga Drain
-Water Gun
-Synthesis
-Leech Seed
-Fury Swipes
-Nature Power

215.png

Nickname: Ice
Personality: Ice is very confident and he likes to tease another Pokemon, but he isn't bad Pokemon. Also Ice just loves to battle and he also likes to get in fights, his also Ace's first Pokemon.
Moveset:
-Ice Punch
-Fake Out
-Crush Claw
-Feint
-Assist
-Faint Attack

Last edited:
Years
Curious. you have been accepted into the Suicune Dorm and you will be able to catch more pokemon and have pokemon in your box. And thank you for not giving your Piplup hydro pump I am a little disappointed that most people just gave their pokemon super strong moves that are unreasonable for a pokemon at that level.

Makbets you have been accepted into the Suicune Dorm. but you might need to change the pics for your pokemon.

My Sign Up
Spoiler:

By the way I'm thinking of starting sometime tonight.

Xlugon Pyro

Dragon Tamer
Years
Here's my sign-up!

Spoiler:

TrainerGiza

that really burns my poffins..
Years
Name: Frankie Estelle Castle

Nickname: just Frankie is fine.

Dorm: Suicune

Appearance:
She has fire red long straight hair (goes to her waist), with straight across bangs. Her face is very sleek, with large eyelashes and she is Japanese. She stands at 5'4", but usually wears shoes that add a few inches. Frankie's eyes are black. Her body is slim, but she still has curves.
Frankie wears large square black glasses (glasses are mainly for the look, she can see without them), a baggy purple and white floral t-shirt that is tucked into high waist gray skinny jeans, and black ankle boots. Occasionally wears accessories in her hair, things like bows, headbands that go across her forehead, think 70's style. Her nails are also done most of the time, usually white. Overall, her fashion is not crazy, doesn't contain a lot of colors all at once, but has a girly touch to it.
(Look I drew her! :http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/hollychrimzaun/IMG_0403.jpg)

Personality:
When Frankie wants something, no matter what it is, she tries until she gets it. She's very hard working and she likes to shine above the others. She likes breaking rules, and sneaking around, even though when caught she gets herself out of such situations. She loves to talk and stir up trouble. When people get mad at her for whatever reason, she claims that they are just jealous. Frankie is often a tease; she likes to make a certain boy that she likes him, and then when he feels the same, she turns him down. She tends to turn heads when she walks into a room, her beauty is very unique and she takes full advantage of it.

She loves boys, and is extremely flirtatious. Most people usually find her really attractive, but her personality is her downfall. Very confident, and struggles to let other people be better than her. Most of her friends back home were boys, because most of the girls couldn't deal with her stirring up drama. A lot of people would call her stuck up, and even catty. She tends to think she's better than everyone, but if you make friends, she thinks of you as equal.

History:
She had lived in many different places as a child, but her home is now in Hearthome City, in Sinnoh. Her mother ran the contests there, and her father was a part of the Pokémon fan club. Her parents were very confident in what they did, and it seemed to rub off on her. She grew up around Pokémon, so they were not unknown to her. She wanted to become a trainer, to pursue a different path than her parents. Her mother was very beautiful as well, and was often working as a judge at the contests. Frankie would come with her mom to work, and watch the Pokémon show of their skills. She knew that being a Pokémon trainer was for her, Frankie would often see local trainer's battling in the town, and watch in awe.

At a young age, she had difficulty making friends, because of her attitude. She didn't find anything wrong with herself, and since she knew she was rich and beautiful, she started to 'realize' that they were just jealous. At her academic school, she was often voted the most beautiful in her class, thus adding more confidence to her already big head. She studied very hard, even at academic skills, hoping to impress her parents. They were the only ones that her beauty didn't have an effect on them.

Her parents were not into battling, therefore, she had a hard time learning and gaining the skills needed, but then the Pokémon Trainers School had answered all of her unanswered questions. Before leaving to the trainer school, her father had bought 3 Pokémon for her, the ones that she always admired during the Pokémon contests. She promised to her parents that she would try her hardest at learning everything there is to learn about Pokémon, and she is doing just that with being in the Suicune Dorm.

Pokémon :

dratini.png

Species: Dratini
Nickname: Masumi
Personality:
The most talkative of the group, almost annoying, and the nicest of Frankie's Pokémon. Loves meeting new trainers, or Pokémon, but hates being punished. Often blames mistakes on others.
Lvl: 13
Moveset: Dragon Rage, Thunder Wave, Water Pulse, Agility,
Wrap, Hidden Power.

dpffa478.png

Species: Froslass
Nickname: Jacqueline
Personality:
She acts most like her trainer, out of all of Frankie's Pokémon. She loves a challenge, even though she's not as out spoken as Frankie. Shes been with Frankie the longest, and they share a very close bond.
Moveset: Icy Wind, Confuse Ray, Ominous Wind, Headbutt,
Wake-up slap, Double Team.

Absol.png

Species: Absol
Nickname: Gabriel
Personality:
Is the most quiet, and doesn't like being around many people at once. He tends to become angry quickly, but not towards Frankie.
Often feels regret over past mistakes. Feels that Frankie is the only one who will understand him.
Lvl: 14
Moveset: Razor Wind, Slash, Toxic, Aerial Ace,
Charge Beam, Bite.

Last edited:

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Just a question, or a notice. I my entries to the roleplay may be delayed as I am sure a few of us participating are form different regions. (I myself am form Australia so yeah..)
Also, sorry for my spelling mistakes in my Sign Up; I was so tired and I just wanted to get it in. XD;

Years
Just a simple little intro post and you can have some interaction with the other rpers.

Spoiler:

What you can do in First Post (Students)
Spoiler:

What you can do in First Post (Teachers)
Spoiler:

"Almost there Blade" Jack was exited and so was his Scyther who stood right beside him as they got closer and closer to the island. Jack wasn't the only one on the deck and Jack looked around at the people who he will soon be living with on the island and going to classes with. "We have to do our best there Blade" Jack was definitely not going to this island to fail and knew that he needed to be stronger if he even dreamt of going back to challenge the pokemon league again. Staring at the island wouldn't make them reach any quicker so Jack decided to take a look at the trainers around him. Jack never left Kanto so some of the pokemon he saw were new to him, everyone was different and stood out in some ways some looked like they came straight from off the farm and others like they were from some rich families.

"We have now arrived at oak island!!!" The man over the intercom said the words everyone wanted to hear and cheers could be heard from all over the boat. As everyone was walking off the boat they were given jackets matching the dorms they were assigned to. Jack took his red jacket and walked off glancing at all the teachers who lined off at the peer. Some where ex-gym leaders, some more excitingly were ex-champions so Jack was looking forward to the experience of being in their classes. This is it a start of a new adventure"

TrainerGiza

that really burns my poffins..
Years
"Ugh. This whole trip has been boring." Frankie grumbled quietly, but loud enough for her Frosslass, Jacqueline to hear. While watching the island coming closer and closer, she started playing with her hair and looking around playfully. She wanted to be friendly, but not too friendly. She observed the other soon to be students on the boat, but without being completely noticeable. There were many different types of people, a lot of them didn't know how to dress, she thought to herself. Frankie kept her mouth shut, not letting any comments come out; she didn't want to be cocky, at least not yet. Hopefully I can find someone at least decent I could talk to…or I could stand. She looked around again. There was a boy, who dressed way fancier than the others. He looked the same age as her, but he sure was taller. He was very quiet, but she was too. Frankie then frowned and turned to her Frosslass.

"Jacqueline…you're feeling the same way as I am, aren't you?" She seemed to agree, letting out a sigh. Frankie tried to suck up her disappointment with the other trainers, and to focus on what she came here for. But something interrupted her thoughts; a very loud, almost unpleasant intercom man shouted, informing that they had arrived at Oak Island. FINALLY. Frankie straightened her posture, and followed the line of trainers off the boat. Before she came here, she knew she was a part of the Suicune Dorm, and received her Blue jacket respectively. Meh. At least this will give a nice color contrast to my hair; she thought and judged the boring piece of clothing. There were some different looking teachers apart of this Pokémon Academy. Now, her challenge is going to be trying to get along with everyone, at least for now and Frankie tried her best to smile.

Last edited:

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Skye sat quietly at one side of the boat, looking anxiously down at his fingernails. He wasn't really nervous about being here. Cameron had said this place was okay so he believed it was. He was more nervous about being with others. That little informal class had been bad enough. Would he be hit here or simply jeered at when they heard him talk? It was a worrisome concept and one that affect his life here.

His Eevee, kind Ellie, guessed his thoughts and rubbed her head warmly against his left arm. Rama, the placid Zorua he was, kept right on snoozing in his lap. The Pokemon was sleeping on top of his red jacket, his way of knowing his dorm. Normally being in the middle wouldn't bother him but Skye felt his face flush in embarrassment now. He would need to adapt to this, definitely. Next time, he wouldn't lose because of his speech. Ellie peered up at him with anxious coal-black eyes.

"I-I'm o-kay Ell-ie," Skye whispered to his Pokemon and Ellie let out a soft yip. The twelve-year-old looked around, seeing the varying people, one a tall, quiet-looking boy. The other that stood out at first glance was a slightly annoyed looking girl with a Frosslass. He blinked at the loud sound of the intercom going off and gently stroked the Dark-type's head to wake it up. As Rema yawned and walked off, the voice reported that they were docked. Skye slowly stood and stretched.

As he lagged behind the others, he felt that familiar thirst for knowledge filling his mind. He didn't know exactly what he wanted to know, he just knew he wanted to. As he followed the others down, he took his red jacket. Most of them looked strong, champions and Gym Leaders alike. He even recognized Drayden and Cynthia vaguely. Skye instantly could feel it: he was in for a wild ride.

TheGhostFlame

The Ghost Flame
Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2011

Could i reserve a spot in the Entei dorm? Ill get to the trainer thing later today, if i am accepted.

Back