• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Twin Horizons: The War-Torn World (Ooc thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
...well, that was a bust. I sat in front of the screen for a good half hour and nothing came to me.

I don't want this to die, but I don't know when I'll post next. So...

Nano, I'm appointing you Co-GM, okay? You seem to be the one most determined to keep the RP alive, and consider this my thanks. You can accept new members, kick old ones, and advance the plot, though make sure to PM me if you have any questions about either this or what should happen next in the plot. You can introduce the soldiers, and other minor things, but please ask me before you make any significant moves, okay? Again, by PM.

Nano5002

"Prepare for trouble!"
Years
Thanks for the entrustment. The only other Pokemon RP that looked cool that I was in died, so I don't really want this one to die too. Hope you get your inspiration back soon- try listening to some music while you write, it's how I get inspiration.

Um, I can't exactly double post, so... please, somebody post something?

Last edited:

LugiaFreak

Years
I'm back... Although it seems nothing important happened while I was away. ;; Well, I'll post later, if the RP falls off of the first page. I'm really hoping someone else will post soon too, because it would be rather disappointing if my first RP died this quickly. :<

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
Years
(What about me? I tried to keep this RPG alive too...) In fact, I've been waiting to post because I was unsure whether or not I was allowed to mention the soldiers. And now I still can't post anything good. May I PLEASE introduce the soldiers in my next post...? I'm sick of wasting time by interacting with the rest of the group!

Sorry for sounding frustrated... it's just that I feel like my efforts to keep the RPG alive were in vain, that I can't do anything to move the RPG along...

Okay, I'll post very shortly, but this will be MY LAST POST before I know for sure I can mention the soldiers.

Nano5002

"Prepare for trouble!"
Years
You know, I actually think Ninetails would be a better choice than me. Ninetails has far better RPing skills, and I tend to sometimes be a bit meek. Honestly, I think it would better serve the Roleplay. Also, I can't make a post in RP today, I have to go to sleep soon- long day tomorrow and time in the morning to post.

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
Years
Actually, I think it might be a bit better if all of us collaborate on ideas for advancing the plot. I think I was wrong to assume that Dream would take care of everything (no offense), and as he's finding it a bit difficult to come up with ideas for it, it's about time some of us pitched in. I just recently came up with some such ideas, so I'll send them to Dream shortly.

I honestly think Nano's just fine in his position, especially in terms of plot advancement, as he's probably able to post more often than me. Besides, I'm in three other RPG's besides this one, and might start one of my own within the next couple of weeks. I can help with accepting/rejecting people, but as long as Lugia Freak and Umbreon are still active, we probably don't need any new members. Currently there are six trainers in our group, and twelve Pokemon. That's a pretty good number in my opinion.

Haha, in fact, just recently I went over in my head what kinds of Pokemon were in the group. I noticed that we have no Poison, Ground, Flying, Bug, Dragon, Rock, or Steel-type Pokemon, and the only Pokemon we have that's suitable for riding on is an Arcanine (so nothing that can fly, although maybe Poli can carry someone in the water). We have two Fire-types, two Water-types, one Grass-type, one Electric-type, one Ice-type, and two Psychic-types. Our most popular type is Fighting, with three Pokemon (Gallade, Riolu, and Poliwrath). And with the exception of Rigel, all our Pokemon are smaller than a person. I'm not saying that any of these things are bad, but I thought it might be fun to provide statistics. Hee hee, after a while of being in an RPG it's fun getting to know the characters a bit better...

Hmmm, Shadow Umbreon said he was "leaving the RP for a while", but he didn't say for how long. I hope he'll be back soon... though letting us bunny his character shall help in the meantime.

Nano5002

"Prepare for trouble!"
Years
I don't even know what I was planning with that heart-shaped-musical-locket. That's strange, since it is quite rare that I do something that doesn't mean anything later on. In a more on-topic case, I think that this group should be large enough (as long as Shadow Umbreon comes back).

LugiaFreak

Years
Yeah, I agree. If nothing exciting is going to happen while we're just walking, then we can skip to the store. Besides, Nano, you have permission to advance the plot if you'd like to.

LugiaFreak

Years
I'm going to wait around for a bit and see if anyone else posts. Someone else from our group should speak up and present other ideas. Come on, people. T_T

Last edited:

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
You're persistent, Lugia, I'll give you that. Truth be told, I'd given up on this RP long ago. Since you seem to be the biggest one remaining, I'm stepping down as owner and passing the title on to you. I've just lost all inspiration for this character. If I could re-start the RP, maybe change my character and a few plot details I'm not so keen on anymore....but, oh well.

I doubt I'll post again in the main thread. Sorry. I still don't understand why you're trying so hard to keep this thread alive, though.

LugiaFreak

Years
Well... I don't know. Since Nano and I are the only ones left, I don't think there's be much use. Thanks anyway.

I've already joined a different RP, because I thought all hope was lost for this one...

Apparently, I was right. :((

But, dream, if you do what you said and reopen this, etc. I might give it another go. The plot is interesting, but this time around we just didn't get enough people who would stick with it.

Well, I'm out of here. Adios, guys. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back