• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts! (Everything must be Pokemon Related)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm just going to stick with Shanderaa being my new favorite ghost Pokemon, and I'm not going back to any other ghost pokemon as my favorite. :>

Years
  • Seen Mar 3, 2022
Drifloon TRIES to steal children.
Also, if they gave duskclops an evo, wynaut(see what I did there) Bandette?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I think it's because they avoided making evos of any Pokemon in the fifth generation. :V

But yes. Shanderaa is definitely going to be on my White team. <3 I'll be replacing my stater.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Fourth Generation did not need anymore evolutions of Pokemon. :( The amount that there were was already pretty ridiculous. They had given two Ghost Pokemon evolutions in the fourth gen. Why three?

Arma

The Hyena
Years

The amount of evos were crazy in gen IV. Some like Frosslass, Gallade, Roserade & mismagius were cool.

The others just ruined theyr pre-evos (Rhyperior,Tangrowth,Lickylicky)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Lickilicky actually kind of grew on me after a while. I don't think I'll ever like Magmortar, though. ;_;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Isn't it? xD I was looking at Lickilicky on My Pokemon Ranch, and I couldn't help but notice how adorable it looked with it's bit tongue sticking out the way it does.

TheRkyeet

Member of the GGs
Years
Personally, I love Magmortar, it's a mafia Sumo Sharpshooter housefire! Epic, in a word.
Also, I like Rhyperior, for the same (epic) reasons.
Gallade needed to appear, male Gardevoir were just so wrong. Also it's unbeleivably manly.
Tangrowth is extremely scary, as is Frosslass, Lickilicky is pathetic, and Yanmega needs another evolution to bring it up to the same standard. Yanmonster? Yanmonolith?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yanmega is already pretty amazing as it is. I mean, it if weren't for Stealth Rock, it would be pretty high on the tier list, wouldn't it? I actually wanted to train one, but then I got lazy. Maybe one day I'll train that Yanma with a Timid Nature and Perfect Speed IVs. :V

I've grown to like (or even adore) some of the evolutions since their first arrival. I don't really mind Magmortar, but I just... don't like how it looks. XD; Same with Electabuzz's evolution (I can't spell its name for some reason hush).

PaxAmericana

Resident Peacekeeper
Years

My favorite Gen 4 Evo. is Rhyperior, i mean come on, it gots Rock Wrecker, Earthquake, Megahorn, Hammer Arm, and Stone Edge all through level up.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Only one I actually have a problem with is Croagunk. It's just... I don't like it. At all. :(

Gilgαmesh

Croagunk just looked funny to me, but nothing really directly bothered me about it, so yeah. xDD; That and Toxicroak, though toxicroak is sorta awesome.

Garet

GhostFire
Years

One Gen. IV Pokemon I like is Lucario. Partly because of how it looks, partly because it's also in another game that I like, and partly because one of its types is Steel. Oh, and partly because of the whole Aura thing.

Ghostie

Unidentified Ghost
Years

The strange thing about aura is...I used to give Aura as a nickname to my Gardevoir before the whole idea was introduced.

Back