• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] «Sword Art Online: Sanctuary» [OOC/SU][T]

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
True Epicness- I'd like it if you could give your character a real name AND a last name buttt... since it seems you want to keep it secret because of your character: never mind.

I'd also like it if you could give your character a country to live... No one in-game can see where you live anyway.

The rest seems acceptable.

Scyke-You didn't write down in what position your character has to stand to activate the sword arts c: Please change that~ (Examples are: The player points the sword at the opponent to activate the sword art.)

IceFyr1928 Same as Scyke: You didn't write down in what position your character has to stand to activate the sword arts.

I also think your level is too high for a player c: please drop it with 1 or 2 levels ^^

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
@PinkSapphire huh, I thought I did?

Sword arts: Frenzic Slash - (Yellow glow) A rapid attack which triples the user's speed for a short period of time, allowing him/her unleash multiple slashes at once. Ultimately medium damage. Activated when user runs at the opponent with sword pointing towards.
Moonlight Swallow - (Blue glow) A three-hit blow; user first slashes the opponent twice in opposite directions diagonally before finishing with a horizontal slash. Last hit drains 25% of overall HP damage dealt towards the opponent and adds it to the user's health. Ultimately medium damage, though the Sword Art has a slight boost on a critical hit, with each slash building that chance. Activated when user points sword upwards.

o 3o

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
True Epicness- I'd like it if you could give your character a real name AND a last name buttt... since it seems you want to keep it secret because of your character: never mind.

I'd also like it if you could give your character a country to live... No one in-game can see where you live anyway.

The rest seems acceptable.

Heheh, Turnip he is, Turnip he shall always be! I don't think his character would be quite the same if he had a real name. Unless it was something worse than just Turnip, like Domp Gubbins or something. I hope no-one called Domp Gubbins reads this.

And yeah, I did say that people generally assumed he's British English, but it might have been a little unclear whether he was or not. I've made it a little clearer - he's basically English.

Yup, "acceptable" is good enough for me! :D

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Heheh, Turnip he is, Turnip he shall always be! I don't think his character would be quite the same if he had a real name. Unless it was something worse than just Turnip, like Domp Gubbins or something. I hope no-one called Domp Gubbins reads this.

And yeah, I did say that people generally assumed he's British English, but it might have been a little unclear whether he was or not. I've made it a little clearer - he's basically English.

Yup, "acceptable" is good enough for me! :D

Okay then~ Consider yourself accepted as well~

I will add all the accepted characters tomorrow ^^

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
Okay then~ Consider yourself accepted as well~

I will add all the accepted characters tomorrow ^^

YAAY!

So, uh, should I start writing now, or what? I guess I probably won't be able to post it today, anyway, even if I did finish it. I take it I can post when Turnip's up and on the board.

And thanks again to PS and SD and you know... people. I appreciate going out of your way to let us in :)

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
I take it my form has been accepted, then?
Saph said this when she looked over your SU

IceFyr1928 Same as Scyke: You didn't write down in what position your character has to stand to activate the sword arts.

I also think your level is too high for a player c: please drop it with 1 or 2 levels ^^

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
Everyone~ post post post~

Whelp. Consider it done, I guess.

Debut poooossssttt, Turnip is IN THE GAME! Tremble before his... vegetable likeness? No idea where I was going with that. Anywho, I haven't got any of that fancy border picture stuff (grumblegrumble so jealous) but I've tried to make it neat and all. Still a bit of an SAO n00b though, so I just put up there whatever I thought'd be relevant. Copied all of you guys, basically. Sorry :P

YellowGardevoir

"Intend to? I already have."
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
Hi, sorry for being on and off. I've been really busy. I posted again, and I hope that I can get much more into this RP. Again, sorry. Anyway, I had Yuri send Lucina a message, so I hope that doesn't matter.

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Hey guys!! Really sorry, but it looks I'll be dropping out of this one. I've really got no motivation to post and with my buddy Ichiro being as active as he is, there ain't much i can do.

sorry guys!! ):

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
@Skymin: If you're planning on dropping out would it be a bit too insensitive to ask if Nirvana can PK Peperton? The quest with Nirvana and dotcom is almost over, so it shouldn't take too long if you don't mind it.

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
@Skymin: If you're planning on dropping out would it be a bit too insensitive to ask if Nirvana can PK Peperton? The quest with Nirvana and dotcom is almost over, so it shouldn't take too long if you don't mind it.
Well, she is with Titan atm. Knowing Peperton's personality, I don't think she could be killed (since she's a beater and a hardcore player), plus you'd really have to ask PinkSapphire or ShinyDiamond. Peperton is a perfectionist and aims to collect as many items as she can so by killing her, you'd be getting some pretty fancy gear. d:

Back