• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Hack of the Month] Voting - June 2009

Hack of the Month

• Pokémon Crono

Votes: 102 59.6%
  • Pokémon Moonshine

Votes: 25 14.6%
  • Pokémon DarkBlue Version

Votes: 44 25.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
h2-hotm.png

Introduction

You have until the first of July to vote for your Hack of the Month. The winner hack's thread will be stickied for a month, until the next month's winner is announced. The winner hack will also be added to PokéCommunity's official ROM Hacking Hall of Fame. Only hacks in either the Progressing Hacks forum or the Hacks Showcase forum are eligible for nomination.

Eligible Hacks

Rules

• You may vote once per month, per hack.
  • Asking or bribing others to vote for your hack is not allowed.
  • Creating new accounts to vote multiple times is not allowed and will be dealt with accordingly.
  • Voting is done via the poll not by posting in this thread, votes in the form of posts will not be counted.
  • Don't complain that your hack was not chosen this month.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Dante gets my vote with Pokemon Crono.
Wow what a hack! Stunning tiles and top class work once again from him.
His games are always epic!

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
Man, another tough decision. >>

I'm gonna have to take a while to think this one over before I vote..

Years
  • Seen Nov 3, 2013
I vote for pokemon crono, dante deserves it. His games are fascinating and. The tiles are awesome; as well as the game!

Years
  • Seen Sep 1, 2010
Crono Gets My Vote!
It Has Wonderful Tiles And i love The Story Line!

insectduel

ROM-Hacker, YouTube content creator
Years
Let's see now.
Pokemon Crono - Been there, done that. Played it and got stuck somewhere in the beginning.
Pokemon Moonshine - Nothing Contributes to me.
Pokemon DarkBlue - I better play this game before voting. Obviously the only choice.

I need something that motivates me in Pokemon released hack gameplay.

MASTEROFPUPPETS93

Liebe Ist Für Alle Da
Years
Crono or darkblue? xD

I think i'm gonna voting for Dark Blue... I love those tiles so much... The story is very well :D It looks to me like an awesome hack!

~MOP

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
This was a tough vote between Pokémon Crono by Dante and Pokémon DarkBlue by Areku... Both hacks have the exact aspects that I like in a hack; and that's a great storyline, creative sprites and ideas, decent scripting and very impressive graphics, which balance out the gameplay and amusement of the games immensely.

I'm very sorry to Pokémon Moonshine and Ninja Caterpie... Nothing stands out to me with the hack. Hopefully, you'll try to improve on the hack and make it better for the next time.

Now, my vote has to go to Pokémon Darkblue, and I really do hope that Areku wins. I just wish both of the hacks were able to win, but I guess that that'll never happen. DarkBlue is, in my opinion, very, VERY close to Crono, but I favor it for some reason. Good luck!

Poke_a_Dialga!

EXAMS TESTS AND EXAMS QAQ
Years
>.< Which to choose...
Crono and darkblue has languages that i don't understand :(
Guess Moonshine?

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
>.< Which to choose...
Crono and darkblue has languages that i don't understand :(
Guess Moonshine?
I bet that the people who voted for Crono or DarkBlue don't understand Spanish either. It's the hack's quality that counts, not the language in which the hack is made! You shouldn't have voted for Moonshine just because you can understand its language.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back