• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon online

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokemon500

wanna learn how to use rpg
Years
im not makeing a game(dont know how to us rpgmaker) but i have read rpg maker xp can go online so does that mean you can make a online pokemon game??? and if you can what do you need to know to do it :rambo:

Years
i don't think i so. i havn't heard about it or anything but i don't use XP cause it sucks. and u need to post the story of ur game and some screenshots other wise this will be closed.

pokemon500

wanna learn how to use rpg
Years
im not making a game but i wanted to know if this was posssible for a posssible game

Years
It is possible to make online games with RMXP, however you need a patch and the player count is very limited (The aggregated number of players is around 16)

Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2005
I'm working on an online pokemon game for fun in visual basic, if you know visual basic and want to help with this project add me to msn - [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back