• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Giving away all Poks

petlover6

I beat you at everything.
Years
  • Seen May 31, 2008
Of course I will want them back. I am trading all my shinies so i can start a new game i am giving them away temporaroraly. I will need them back after i beat the game again. I am giving away legendaries permanently just so you will do this with me. You can trade me anything. I have:
Shiny Charizard
Shiny Furret
Shiny Skarmory(I am giving it away permanetly)
Shiny Feraligator(trading permanetly)
Manphy egg(permantly)
Post away youR sucky pokemon that you don't want for my pokemon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2010
Of course I will want them back. I am trading all my shinies so i can start a new game i am giving them away temporaroraly. I will need them back after i beat the game again. I am giving away legendaries permanently just so you will do this with me. You can trade me anything. I have:
Shiny Mystery Mew
Shiny Charizard
Shiny Furret
Shiny Skarmory(I am giving it away permanetly)

Post away youR sucky pokemon that you don't want for my pokemon.
First dibs on the shiny mew. i have spiritomb with pain split. You can start your game off with that, right?

petlover6

Years
  • Seen May 31, 2008
I sent you a PM. Also What gender is the Charizard?

Male. Lv.100. Adament Nature. Legit.

First dibs on the shiny mew. i have spiritomb with pain split. You can start your game off with that, right?

I just want you to hold the Mew. You can trade me Bidoofs for all i care you can use the Mew until I PM you lets trade.

Last edited:

Blayze

Team Magma Co-Leader
Years
What legendaries do you have that you are getting rid of. I still need a few for my PokeDex.
As for the Charizard is it for keeps, or to hold onto?

petlover6

Years
  • Seen May 31, 2008
What legendaries do you have that you are getting rid of. I still need a few for my PokeDex.
As for the Charizard is it for keeps, or to hold onto?

I guess ill put it up for keeps. But you have to trade a good pok for it. And I have these Legendaries:
10 Ann Celebi
WSHMKR Jirachi
Chinese Latias
3 dogs

All for keeps except for the celebi

Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2010
Male. Lv.100. Adament Nature. Legit.

I just want you to hold the Mew. You can trade me Bidoofs for all i care you can use the Mew until I PM you lets trade.

I know. I was just giving you a good pokemon to breeze through your second playthrough with. But fine, i'll give you a Bidoof or Buziel.

petlover6

Years
  • Seen May 31, 2008
Can I get the Jirachi, Latias and Suicune please?

sure I mean i dont need them

So the trade is:
Mew(not permanent)
Charizard(permanent)
Jirachi(for keeps)
Suicune(for keeps)
Latias(for keeps)

Years
You still got any you wanna give out permanently? Just got my Diamond and hoping to have a "super pokemon" Don't really know how the wireless thing works so maybe you can give me some pointers?

- MegamanC

petlover6

Years
  • Seen May 31, 2008
You still got any you wanna give out permanently? Just got my Diamond and hoping to have a "super pokemon" Don't really know how the wireless thing works so maybe you can give me some pointers?

- MegamanC

I have a legit Shiny feraligator

That's why.

Actually I got it from someone who lives down the street from me and i went to the event with him and i got it with him so i know that it is legit.

Last edited:

Geeked

Pokemon Crimson Version
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 9, 2012
do you possibly have a rakiou you can give for free?

Back