• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Check to see if your roleplay has been accepted! v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
jackblaze's OOC thread is accepted.

PiKasnAp
's RP thread is denied because the plot is wayyyy too short. You'll need to think it through some more, describe the setting at least a little and explain what the players are supposed to do, and who they are supposed to be.

Supervegeta
's RP thread is accepted.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
miley810's RP thread is accepted, even though your SU sheet is awfully short... I guess you want the players to play the personalities of the legendaries shown in the movies?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
998435's RP is denied for now. I can frankly not understand the plot. You should read over your post properly before posting it because now there are several grammar errors that confuses the reader. And maybe you should explain what tale beasts/tail beasts are a little more carefully (unless you're amining for already knowledgeable Naruto fans, but maybe you should state so then).

HunterZero's RP thread is accepted.

Marina E. Silver
's OOC thread is accepted.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
HunterZero's OOC thread is accepted.

Cubaser's RP thread is accepted.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
mathewsggm's RP thread is denied. You should evolve the plot and build and describe a world where your players can play! :) And, read the rules before posting, please.

Fire Walker's OOC thread is pending until you PM/VM me promising to add a rating as soon as the thread is approved. The RP looks very interesting!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Whoa! I leave the place for a weekend and you guys are as creative as ever! :D <3

Cookiez's RP thread is denied for now; the plot might work, but the background is a bit too vague to make sense. Why does the professor as you to "take a pokémon and go on a journey"? If she knew there was something dangerous out there, why does she send you out on the journey?

Plus, if some players choose the free mode and some choose the chapter mode, how will they go about interacting? I'd like to see some more explanations or guidelines on this :3

The Trotsky's RP thread is accepted.

Sir Snivy's RP thread is denied for now. The guidelines and sign up sheets look good, but the plot is just a tiny paragraph. You should flesh out the plot, create a feeling around this tournament and the rising of the evil team so that the players get a feeling for what kind of world they'll be throwing themselves into, don't you think? :) Plus, the gym leaders and different trainers/team members might want to know where they are or at least what situation they are in when the game starts.

pikakip's RP thread is accepted, just remember to press the "space" button a few more times between words, xD

Fire Walker's OOC thread is now accepted.

mzmingle's OOC thread is accepted. (Gym Leaders Adventure)

Blaziken15's OOC thread is accepted.

pikakip's OOC thread is accepted.

mzmingle's other thread is denied for now. The plot is too vague, as is the setting. Of course nobody knows much about Olysis if it's an unexplored region, but my guts tell me there should be more text in the plot before I should accept this RP. What does the sailor do in the region now? And are there gyms there when the region is unexplored...?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Roserade's RP thread is denied. The plot is too short, you should explain the circumstances more.

Zerkrom The Hedgehog's RP thread is denied. There is far too little plot.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
King∞Nido's OOC thread is accepted.

Sir Snivy's RP thread is accepted.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Roserade's RP thread is pending until you PM/VM me promising to add a rating as soon as the thread is up.

Aura.Lucario's RP thread is pending until you work out a way to make it clear if the players will be pokémon living in a human city, or living in a pokémon city where pokémon are referred to as "people". PM/VM me with an explanation and I'll accept the thread if you promise to edit it accordingly later :)

Aura.Lucario's RP thread is now accepted.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Aura.Lucario's OOC thread is accepted.

Supervegeta's OOC thread is accepted.

darkpokeball's RP thread is accepted.

Baconkillszombies' RP thread is accepted.

Roserade's RP thread is now accepted.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Blaziken15's RP thread unfortunately is denied because there is too little plot. Think it through and flesh the plot out a bit. Why are you (as a player) sent out to defeat the bad guys? How will you go about doing it?

Blaziken15's RP is now accepted.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
FallenAngelSilver's RP thread is accepted. Looking good!

dajman1996's RP thread is pending until you VM me promising to add a rating as soon as the thread is up.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
dajman1996's RP thread is now accepted.

miley810
's OOC thread is accepted.

Baconkillszombies
' OOC thread is accepted.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Yuukihime's RP thread is accepted.

NamelessGuy's RP thread is accepted.

Fearless Love's RP thread is accepted.

Miley810's RP thread is accepted... though I think you could describe a bit more about the world it's set in. What are the cards and what do they do? Now only people who really know Cardcaptor Sakura can play. But maybe that was your intention.

miley810's OOC thread is accepted. (for another RP :3 )

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Fearless Love's OOC thread is accepted.

Blaziken15's OOC thread is accepted.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
miley810's OOC thread is accepted.

Namelessguy's OOC thread is accepted.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
MissDoronjo's RP thread is accepted.

Eeveemaster9's RP thread is accepted.

Aura Rift's RP thread is accepted.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Konokodemon's RP is pending until you PM/VM me promising to add a rating as soon as the RP is up.

FallenDestiny's RP thread is denied because the plot is too short. From what I can see, this will most likely turn out as another one of those romantic, nuzzling RPs with 3-liners as the standard. No offense, but you should describe the gameplay a bit more closely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back