• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pokemon would make a good Full Art card?

Seratias

Eevee Enthusiast
Years
This is my first post, hello everyone! I've just started collecting again, thanks to pokepicspsa (Check him out on youtube if you want, great guy)! Just purchased 8 Dark Rush, 2 Psycho Drive, and 2 Freeze Bolt packs. Got a Darkrai EX Full Art and a Mewtwo EX, along with 3 Holos (Empoleon, Eelectric, Crystal Wall Trainer)! God am I happy!

I've been thinking, now, what would make the best Full Art cards in the next expansions to TCG. I personally think Full Arts are just the best thing since sliced bread. I'd love to hear what other collectors think about the Full Arts and which one is the best, as well as what Pokemon they'd like to see in Full Art next!

My Favorite Full Arts are Kyogre, Groundon, Ho-oh, and Darkrai. I have Kyogre and Darkrai, but no others, though I'm planning to work my way towards a full collection of Dark Explorers Full Arts at least.

As for what I'd like to see, the absolute winner would be the Eeveelutions. The problem I always found for Eeveelutions is that they were released over time, so there is no single expansion where all the Eeveelutions are key and have special holos. For example, there isn't any expansion with a LV X of every Eeveelution. So, an expansion containing a full art of them all would really make my.
However, 7 Full Arts in one expansion might be a bit much, so they'd have to maybe split it over 2 or 3 expansions. Maybe Eevee and the original 3 in the first expansion, then Espeon and Umbreon in the next, and finally Glaceon and Leafeon.

A Flygon Dragon-Type Full Art would be very nice too.

Thanks for reading, and please tell me what you think! Thanks again!

Years
Personally, I'd like to see Alakazam or Espeon get the treatment, but since it's really only being given to legendaries, I'd be content with one of the pseudo-legendaries like Dragonite, Tyranitar, Metagross, or Haxorus be given the treatment instead of my two favorites.

Though I don't think 7 would really be that much of a stretch, given that there are 6 each in the last 3 full sets.

Years
Realistically, I could see all of the fully evolved starters and potentially the Eeveelutions being full art cards in future sets, along with some of the pseudo-Legendaries as previously mentioned.

But there are quite a few other Pokemon that I think would look good with full art cards, yet have a slim chance of ever happening. Those like Porygon-Z, Spiritomb, Ditto and the Rotom forms would make pretty cool designs, and would be cards I'd love to have in my collection.

Back