• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teen Titans: Utopia [Sign Up & Discussion]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
OOC: If need be, I can play three characters as well. I could be Beast Boy, but if we were playing three characters, I'd much rather be Red X. =_= But regardless, I'll be BB if needed.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
Bleh. I can put up a claim to just about any titan not yet taken, granted, I won't do them perfectly, but if spontaneous RP'ing is a specialty of mine, personality adaptation shouldn't be that hard.

Years
  • Seen Feb 14, 2012
I can possibly take on a third person aswell.
If you need me to, send me a message. :)

Last edited:

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
Okay, thats great! But to be fair, Bell did say she'd like to be BB first, so I think I'm going to allow her to have him if she wants it.

*goes to update cast list, will add you guys when you decide*

Right, I'm moving this thread into the RP Lounge because it's too full of off-topicness. When I start the real RP tonight, I'll make a fresh thread to RP in.
I'll also take care of the removal of any uneeded, old off-topic posts.

Last edited:

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
Years
*scratches last sign up sheet* Ok... here's my new one!

Name: Lucy, "Nyu"
World: Elfenlied
Original Character or pre-existing?: Pre-existing
Appearance: Seeminly harmless, with her tiny white ears, big red eyes, long pink hair and one word vocabulary. But don't let that make you think that she's easy to beat. She can pack a punch when she wants to. Here, have a good look at this pic I have of her, I was never very good at describing people that I'm planning to use….
Personality: (I'm using Nyu, not Lucy so…) Shy and semi-kind, she does what she is showed and learns quickly, she has the basic learning skills of a seven year old so it may get frustrating at times, especially since she can't tell you what she wants, she can only say Nyu. The poor thing is also easily startled so, careful.
Abilities/ Powers: She has psychic powers that take the form of infinite hands with super long arms. She doesn't know how to control it to well right now, but she can make them protect her and her friends.
History: She doesn't remember much but what she does remember scares her, and she prefers not to, but she knows that she used to be held in a dark place were she was told what to do all the time, and she was never allowed to disobey, she remembers lots of blood, but she doesn't know of who's it might be, she can viably remember a helmet that was placed on her head that was said to diminish her powers. She wishes to learn more about herself but she can't remember, nor does she wish to learn about….. Him…..
Other Important Details: her powers activate when she's scared or startled, so be very careful when you wish to give her a start.

RP Sample:

Nyu opens her eyes, her sight was blurry at first but she was soon able to focus on the sleeping form of Kouta. She looks at the ceiling and feels the familiar pang in her stomach, she was hungry. "Nyu…" she says sleepily getting up and crawling over to Kouta. "Nyu." She says when she gets close to him. He doesn't move, she makes her angry face, "Nyu!" she says louder.

"Hmmmm… what do you want Nyu?!" he asks opening one eye, then he jumps up suddenly seeing that she was naked, although he had seen that before, it still gave him a start to see. "Nyu! Get your cloths on!"

"Nyu?" she asks looking at herself, she sees her breasts and starts poking one.

Kouta grabs her hand, "Don't do that in front of me please?!" he says blushing as his hand brushes her breast. "Now get cloths on will you?!"

"Nyu-Nyu!" she says standing up and crossing her arms across her chest. "NYU!"

Kouta sighs and stands up, "Fine… I know you well enough that I know when you want something.." he goes out of the room to get some food for her.

"nyu!" she says smiling as she put on the shirt that belonged to Kouta that she loved to wear.

When she gets to the kitchen he already had the food ready for her, she had long since learned how to eat on her own but she could be difficult at times. "You going to eat by yourself this time Nyu?" he asks sitting on the floor on his side of the table.

"Nyu!" she says sitting down and taking one of the rice balls. She opens the foil wrapper and takes a small bite, "Nyu!" she says closing her eyes and smiling.

Kouta smiles, he just couldn't get over how cute she was.

Last edited:

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
OOC: Just 'cuz I'm lazy like that, I'm gonna take stuffz off Titan's Tower.

Name: Beast Boy (BB)
World: Teen Titans
Original Character or pre-existing?:pre-existing
Appearance:Beast Boy

Personality:What he lacks in stature, he more than makes up for in attitude. The green-skinned dynamo also has the corniest sense of humor and is the most eager to please and entertain the group. He's never in a bad mood and is enthusiastic about every new adventure. He'll try anything new and is not afraid to fail. In short, he's like the ultimate little brother – except that he can change into an alligator.

Abilities/ Powers:Beast Boy is the changeling of the group, able to assume the shape of any animal – from a wolf to a pterodactyl.

History:Beast Boy fell head over paws for Terra, who the Titans welcomed into their ranks. He was later heartbroken when he learned Terra was a spy sent by Slade to destroy the Titans from within. Never losing faith in Terra, Beast Boy did finally see her realize the error of her ways - before sacrificing herself to save the city. Beast Boy later rescued the Doom Patrol from the hands of the evil crime syndicate known as the Brotherhood of Evil. The Teen Titans soon found themselves on a race around the world against the Brotherhood, who were trying to eliminate teen superheroes for their own sinister purposes. When Robin was captured, it was up to Beast Boy to save them all. Gathering new allies Jericho, Herald, Pantha and Mas, Beast Boy successfully led an assault team to liberate the Titans and defeat the Brotherhood of Evil. Upon returning from his globe-trotting adventure, Beast Boy was shocked to discover a school girl who looked exactly like Terra! Finding Terra's tomb empty, Beast Boy was convinced that Terra had indeed returned - and he pleaded with her to return to the team. But the school girl insisted that "things change" and she was not the girl he knew. Respecting the girl's wishes, Beast Boy was able to let go of the past and look toward his own future.

Other Important Details:

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
So I guess you'll have to take Cyborg, Garouga. ^^;

And because I too, am not in the mood for writing out a long signup, I'll also be stealing stuff from Titan's Tower. >>;

Name: Robin
Original Character or pre-existing?:Pre-existing
Appearance: Robin

Personality: He makes quick decisions and barks orders when the going gets tough, but still treats the team like his best friends; he takes the time to explain the intricacies of life on Earth to Starfire. Robin is extremely competitive, whether he's dueling with bad guys or playing video games against Cyborg.

Abilities/ Powers: With no superpowers of his own, Robin relies on his daring, intellect and a fully-loaded utility belt to carry him through the challenges he and his team face. Robin is also highly-skilled in the martial arts.

History: Robin became obsessed with discovering Slade's secret plan; He even assumed the identity of Red X in an attempt to learn more about his arch-foe. He eventually learned that Slade wanted him as his apprentice - and Slade blackmailed the young hero by threatening the lives of his friends. The Titans soon learned the truth, and Robin was freed from Slade's thrall.

If anyone else has any notable history points for Robin, don't feel afraid to tell them to me. My memory is a little short tonight, XD

Now... off to start the RP... finally. XD

Garouga! Bare Your Fangs!

Throw your fangs up!
Years
Alright, I JUST remembered about this. ^^;

Name: Cyborg

Original character or pre-existing?: Pre-existing

Appearance: I'll post it later. We all know what Cyborg looks like for now.

Personality: Cyborg is the technical side of the Teen Titans, having programmed the security system at Titans Tower, constructed the T-Car and numerous other vehicles and gadgetry, and being able to locate anyone easily through the use of his built-in tracking device. He is generally pretty laid-back, except when it comes to fighting, training, playing video games, or fighting over the last slice of pizza. Cyborg also cares deeply for his fully customized T-Car, with a love that endures no matter how many times it gets trashed and utterly destroyed.

Abilities/powers: OTHER than his Megaman-like cannon? His other numerous electrical gadgets. And raw strength.

History: Before being involved in a car crash, Cyborg was a dedicated and very talented athelete. After being rebuilt into what he is today, he experiences limitations due to his machine parts, such as having to rely on a battery pack that requires a daily recharge. He continues to strive for athletic perfection, convinced that his cyber-enhanced body does little to impede on his abilities as a human.

There!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 13, 2007
It's fine, Axel. We can put it on hold until everything's fine with you again. Good luck with everything.

~Vannah~

1 Wish:* Zac Efron*
Years
Name:Sapphira
World:Utampu (Next to Starfire's World)
Original Character or pre-existing?:NONE
Appearance:Pink Belly Shirt Blue Skirt Pink Inflatable Heel Boots
Personality:Sassy, Sapphira is the princess of Utampu. She leades the parties and ceremonies and she so used to it. She kinda likes Beast Boy.
Abilities/ Powers:Solar Blast,Energy Blast,Sabor Silar
History:Born and Raised as a Princess, Sapphira is a Princess whos father died. She rules now that her mother gave up her job. Shes in search of a king.
Other Important Details:NONE((She Loves Beast Boy))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back