• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fanfiction Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vigilante

Ringleader of Hell
Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2009
I was playing Adventure Quest out of extreme boredom, and then when I tried to log in it said that all 6000 free player spots were taken, well the number went under 6k, and then it said that all 5000 spots were taken...

Breezy

Eee.
Years
Oh yeah, I played Maple Story, too. I have a level 35 hunter and I think I have a level 20 something mage (or whatever they're called). Got really tedious after a bit, and my clan kind of got on my nerves lol. I love the design, though.

I also have an account on Puzzle Pirates if that counts as MMO, but I usually keep to myself there without talking to anyone. :P

Runescape is pretty limited for its ftp players but you can still have a good feel of the game even if a good chunk of the skills are locked. Most of the member skills are stupid anyway. Plus membership is cheap. Lol.

Anyway, topic!

Have you ever/Do you ever stray away from the usual in what you write?
(And no, I don't mean do you stray away from the cliche adventure/gym challenge. If someone knows what I mean, can you explain for me, since I can't really explain.)

I think I've tried to dip my toes into as many genres that I'm comfortable writing with, but I usually levitate toward humor or adventure fics. I really should try fantasy or another genre that would bring me out of my comfort zone, but I feel it'd be a complete flop. ^^; For pokemon genres, I usually write about the game characters. I don't think I've ever written a story with the manga characters and I think I have one story that uses Ash. I'd say 75% of my stories are from characters in the games and the rest is original characters.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
Really, tedious? I'm a level 47 F/P and it's only been four weeks...

The EXPlosion event makes things a lot easier...xD
And no one's on Broa...? >_>

(And no, I don't mean do you stray away from the cliche adventure/gym challenge. If someone knows what I mean, can you explain for me, since I can't really explain.)

Maybe. I'm thinking of writing an epic adventure random thing mabob. >_>

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
Years

Figures that the week that I'm too busy to go get the patch, they have a massive EXP giveaway.

I have minor characters (11 - 15 levelers) on pretty much every server. I'd pick my Broa thief up again... except for the fact that since I made her, they put blue mushrooms in the roads around Kerning.

Seriously, who was on crack when the monsters got relocated? Back in the day, all you had to worry about from Lith to Kerning was orange mushrooms raping you. Now, it's orange mushrooms and blue mushrooms. And that's if you don't go the long way and get raped by axe stumps instead. (And never mind the taxi service. If you have enough money to take the taxi and buy all your equipment so you don't get owned on the way out of Kerning, you're either cheating or sucking up to a vet.)

However, I thank them for not putting the candle and cake monsters smack in the middle of every map. Now, if you guys can do that for the obnoxious eggy pops (you know, the ones where if you go within two feet of them, they decide to attack the crap out of you), we'd be set. I mean, really. Level 10+ eggs that can shoot you (when you're under level 10 and equipped with melee weapons) infesting the way between Henesys and Ellinia? I take it you people in Nexon just want everyone to become bowmen for Easter.

Vigilante

Ringleader of Hell
Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2009

Maybe. I'm thinking of writing an epic adventure random thing mabob. >_>
I'm on Broa, but I just started.

Bay

Years

I usually write drama, suspense, and comedy, but I also try out other genres. For instance, I tried both sci-fi and romance for the Serebii contests, but I utterly fail at those. XD Wrote comedy for one of the Serebii contests too, but that one I did much better than I anticipated. I tried mystery too, and I think I did well with that.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
Years
I just have to share this. Some people are so damned dumb. That's fine. But some people really don't know when to keep their trap shut.

Is Romainian A Language? Lol, a counttry called Romania..Never heared of it..
This was posted in a comment on this video. Duh . . . And no, I really have nothing better to do than research the background to the Numa Numa Dance.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
HALLO

SALUD

IT'S ME, YOUR DUKE

HELLO, HELLO

IT'S ME, PICASSO

And Sparkling Dragon, Youtube really isn't the best place to look for intelligence. Trying to find stupid people there is like shooting fish in a barrel.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
I found a hilarious one on Astinus' profile from a year ago (in a convo)

"my fic is not off topic/spam! i'm reporting you!"

Reporting a mod for doing her job...

xD

And @above I meant Xanthine, but that's fine. 8D

Vigilante

Ringleader of Hell
Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2009
Ohh I thought so. But whatever... I think I can find my own way around. But man some people there are real jerks... I said hi, and then like five of them started saying I was stupid, yet they didn't know what juvenile meant....

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
And Ninja Caterpie, you're a stalker >:[ I stalk ppl too.

No I'm not. I just clicked on Asstinus' profile (SEE WHAT I DID THERE?) from this page when she was viewing it to see if she was replying or something and saw "how do i update my fic when its locked" and wanted to see the reply. 8D NOT STALKING.

@above there was some evil thing that happened. See, I tried to help a level 42 noob sin out (he needed 3k for some reason) and then he gets 10k and just swears at me. >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back