• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Can I have the two pokes I mention before, please?
If you didn't get them, I sdorry, really hectic day yesterday and today, what were they please??

ok rnc i said i owe you so i do. i will be happy to do any favour for pokemon can you pm me when there is a favour you want me to do.

You don't owe me anything!!

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
Years
If you didn't get them, I sdorry, really hectic day yesterday and today, what were they please??

You don't owe me anything!!
Poochyena lv1 Sassy - box 8
Latios lv100 Bold (NBM) (NN) - box 18
Please, I need latios to complete my pokedex

Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2010
Hey rnc! Sorry for all the confusion and all last night. I'll be ready to trade whenever you are so just let me know! :)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Poochyena lv1 Sassy - box 8
Latios lv100 Bold (NBM) (NN) - box 18
Please, I need latios to complete my pokedex

Ok, let me get my wi fi going and I'll be in there.

Hey rnc! Sorry for all the confusion and all last night. I'll be ready to trade whenever you are so just let me know! :)

Almost forgot!! lol I'll bring them in with me this trade with above.

Last edited:

Rolitika

Check out my thread!
Years
I do! Milotic and the level 100 rayquaza please!
please use my diamond fc as well! thanks rnc!

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2010
Lol.Im gonna go to wi-fi now but u can do rolitika first cuz im talking to prof rowan at the beginning.ill b done in like 5 min

Back