• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Guess that favorite!

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
@ TaichiWind
I'm still taking precautions against ninjas :p
Not Jirachi - you can't get him in legit games? Hmm. - It's uh... based on another legendary. They could even be called the same, maybe. In some sort of way. But, in another way, they're totally different.
Might be a little difficult if you haven't played RoL, it plays quite a key role in that, though.

Uhh... Suicune? idk. Is it a legendary?

Years
Oooooh! Shadow Lugia! I forgot about that. You can just half-ass that level 99 fight and get a Fluffy Tail. What I did was bring an overleveled Blaziken.

Wrong tier yet again! And no, it isn't legendary.

lineofdeath

...overuser of the ellipsis...
Years
Azumarrill, mine is an unevolved,water type, pink, snail thingy with 2 forms, can anybody guess edit I think I worked out epics

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
@TaichiWind
Yup, Shadow Lugia. Dark Beam is ridiculously OP. 130 power with 100 accuracy, with 40PP to boot? Plus it's only weakness is bug. BUG for God's sake.
What's a fluffy tail? How'd you get it? I beat the lv99 one too, got a burn with Blaze kick. After that 'twas plain sailing.

Anyway, I'm completely undecided on anything else, so... yeah. Say a random Pokémon if you like, but I can't really say anything to it. I'll try and guess this one, but as far as others guessing, just ignore me.

Is it Vaporeon? Not sure if that's the wrong tier, forgot some of the guesses... Anyway, is it solely water type, or was that only one of them?

Years
Yay you got the tier right! So now you can start listing off water types from OU and MAAAAYYYYBEEEEE I'll be nice and drop off a few hints.

I'll say Wobbuffet now, hopeyoudon'tmind.

lineofdeath

...overuser of the ellipsis...
Years
Umm no

Jolteon?

As a matter of fact red blue and yellow are not the main colour of this pokemon.

Years
Nope! Let me give you a hint in the form of maniacal laughter.
YEEEE-LOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAW!

Okay fine, oh you great turnip of magnificence and most excellent epicness, I shall do as you tell and ignore you.
Even if you ninja'd me and that's annoying as F*($K!

Black... Electric... Luxray comes to mind.

Back