• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Fire Red: Generations (Hack Complete)

Name

Moémon Master
Years
Is there any way that you can make this a ROM file instead of an .ips file so i can play it on my phone?

If you're using android I'd suggest looking up My Boy! it can patch games on the fly and is very very smooth playing.

Years
  • Seen Aug 24, 2013
I want to play this but my emulator won't even recognize this as a playable GBA ROM? Can anyone help?

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2015
May I ask if Mew is disobeying you in this hack ? Cuz we all know that in original it won't. Please, I'm really curious about that.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 10, 2014
looking at the pictures, this looks like a great hack seems similar to pokemon dark rising hack

domdomdommy

US Navy
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 13, 2017
Not sure if i like that you pretty much kept the same maps but kudos on making a hack

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 11, 2014
I beat the pokemon league, went to island one and spoke to celio. But he didn't give me the option to go to the rest of the islands. Does anyone know if i can fix this problem?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 27, 2013
Hey! (:
I'd just like to start off by saying congratulations for the nice hack!
Currently, I'm on my way to Lavender Town and I have found a couple of bugs..

First: There is an old lady in front of the Vermillion Gym which you cannot talk to.

Second: The second and fourth floor of the Rock Tunnel consists of low level and the same pokemon from the original game.

Although, I am not sure if these are intended fixes but I'll try to contribute as much as i can find to help people in case they are wondering :p

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 16, 2019
There is weird bug here if you catch totodile first in vermillion city you cannot catch chikorita at route 9

blue

gucci
Years
There is weird bug here if you catch totodile first in vermillion city you cannot catch chikorita at route 9

Thanks for pointing this out, it's because Chikorita shares the same Flag as Totodile which can easily be fixed in the next release.

Hey! (:
I'd just like to start off by saying congratulations for the nice hack!
Currently, I'm on my way to Lavender Town and I have found a couple of bugs..

First: There is an old lady in front of the Vermillion Gym which you cannot talk to.

Second: The second and fourth floor of the Rock Tunnel consists of low level and the same pokemon from the original game.

Although, I am not sure if these are intended fixes but I'll try to contribute as much as i can find to help people in case they are wondering :p

Thanks for this, I checked the Old lady outside Vermillion and there is no dialogue so I will fix this and as for the Rock Tunnel that's easily changeable.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 3, 2017
Where's the download link? The mediafire goes to a generic page...

blue

gucci
Years
Beta 1.4 has been released which doesn't have any major, dramatic changes to effect the gameplay but more focused on fixing any errors from the previous beta. This includes:
  • Revamped several boss team rosters
  • Fixed the glitch regarding Chikirota/Totodile
  • Fixed some of the OW sprite and text glitches
  • Edited a couple of moves; Dragonbreath now has an Attack Power of 80 and Meteor Mash now has an accuracy of 100%.
  • The woman outside of the Vermillion City Gym actually gives you the Light Ball as intended.

After quickly running through the game I can find no blatant errors that need fixing for the time being.

Where's the download link? The mediafire goes to a generic page...

It should be there now, it was temporarily taken down as I was uploading the latest beta which is up now.

Last edited:

blue

gucci
Years
Sorry i dont remember seeing anyone say it but for some reason it seems all attacks are critical hits:/ not sure if you purposely did it but it feels unrealistic

That's odd, I've just tested the latest Beta for myself and from the start of the game upto Viridian Forest I only managed to get one Critical Hit from several battles including Wild & Trainer.

Years
  • Seen Mar 9, 2014
Heyy uhmm. When I tried to get chikarita it disappeared after I got the Cut HM. It's the only starter I'm missing :/

blue

gucci
Years
Heyy uhmm. When I tried to get chikarita it disappeared after I got the Cut HM. It's the only starter I'm missing :/

Have you downloaded the latest patch? There was an error in the previous release in which once you trigger the Totodile release it removes the Chikirota event due to them sharing the same flag, this was fixed in the current release.

Back