• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2015
Yeah, everyone has that one.
Unrelated, is Hyperegg's HP supposed to be obscenely high? At level 50, it's got 339, more than twice as much as my next Pokemon (Dragoone, with 156)

Cutlerine

Gone. May or may not return.
Years
I'm trying to fix the elevator but I don't know where is the elevator and where can I catch Ditto?
Thanks! I did it finally

Sorry for double post, but where is the HM 04 and gym island and where can I found the gym ticket? I met Gabriella? what item does I need and how to find it?

One more person solves the puzzle = I post the solution.

Im not sure if anyone has gotten this one before, but when I was playing and Surfing past Dewford, the Shipwreck had a bit of a glitch to it where the part of land jutting out the most is basically not there. I Surfed up to go in, but when I tried to exit, I was trapped.

As you can see in my attached file, my character was in mid stride. I wasnt able to Surf off that part and I had no Escape Ropes and my Baltoy didnt know Teleport.

Yeah, yeah, I know. Tomorrow, I might post a fix. But then again, since I'm me, I might not.

Yeah, everyone has that one.
Unrelated, is Hyperegg's HP supposed to be obscenely high? At level 50, it's got 339, more than twice as much as my next Pokemon (Dragoone, with 156)

Yes. It is indeed meant to be obscenely high. Hyperegg is like a Blissey, only completely different.

Years
I failed to beat the Senex at Lilycove Departmen Store. I returned to Lilycove but the Zombie Army, the Deadly Seven and the Senex himself disappeared. When I try to leave the city (west direction) the Deadly Seven stop me but they don't appear on the map. What I can do? Can I face again the Senex or I have to restart the game?

Cutlerine

Years
I failed to beat the Senex at Lilycove Departmen Store. I returned to Lilycove but the Zombie Army, the Deadly Seven and the Senex himself disappeared. When I try to leave the city (west direction) the Deadly Seven stop me but they don't appear on the map. What I can do? Can I face again the Senex or I have to restart the game?

I have absolutely no idea what happened there, and can't help you. You see, I actually have no idea what I'm doing - or at least, I didn't until I properly learned to script.

Sigh. I'm considering leaving Snakewood as it is, and moving on to Keratin - it's just got so full of unfixable bugs. That's why I keep putting off updating, to be honest. On a lighter note...

NEW UPDATE

This one solves two fixable bugs and corrects a major mistake.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2012
I made it to Pacifidlog Town. I'm stuck on what to do for the gym battle there. I get to a mirror on the wall but i can't get past that part. Anyone know what i should do next? please and thank you.

Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2015
I should just download the update and patch it on to the (already patched) rom file? It won't erase my save?
Also, Hyperegg is like a steel wall. It's saved my head probably around a dozen times. Whenever things are looking grim, I put it out, Grasswhistle the opponent and revive+hyper potion all my pokemon. The egg has leftovers, so it never dies.

Last edited:

regimeen

Alt + F4 user
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 16, 2011
I made it to Pacifidlog Town. I'm stuck on what to do for the gym battle there. I get to a mirror on the wall but i can't get past that part. Anyone know what i should do next? please and thank you.
check the first page, this puzzle was difficult for me too

Novalis

Hisorian
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 14, 2012
Who would have thought that Pokemon and Zombies could fit so well together?

Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2012
thanks i can't believe i didn't think to look in page one. Beat the gym leader on to whatever is next. thanks for the help

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
Years
Alright, Ive beaten Senex after he baked his cake, Ive gotten Turmur, and now the Resistence Base is empty because they went to Gym island....The only clues I know are 'South-Western section of Hoenn' and 'The item to trade has 3 matching length words'......

*head desk smash* I feel like Im gonna throw up from how annoying this is....

Last edited:
Years
You said to say if we wanted to hear the Deadly Seven's backstories. Well, I do! I'd love to know why that one guy who writes haiku is so obsessed with spices....

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 23, 2014
So Cutlerine: Game Over? Storywise, this is the end? It would be cool if you give it some closure. If not looking forward to Keratin

Also you should probably ask a mod to move this to the Showcase as this hacks "progression" draws to an end

Cutlerine

Years
You said to say if we wanted to hear the Deadly Seven's backstories. Well, I do! I'd love to know why that one guy who writes haiku is so obsessed with spices....

He likes spices because he was raised by a family of nutmeg plants when he was a baby dolphin.

Bet you weren't expecting that.

So Cutlerine: Game Over? Storywise, this is the end? It would be cool if you give it some closure. If not looking forward to Keratin

Also you should probably ask a mod to move this to the Showcase as this hacks "progression" draws to an end

Closure. Mmmm. I'd forgotten that Snakewood actually had a story, to be honest. Let's see what I can do.

Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2015
Ho do I use the update? Am I supposed to just patch it onto the old file?
Also, once I reach the elite 4, do I still need cut and rock smash?

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
Years
Which of the Shipwreck Key rooms is the Heat Badge supposed to be in? Ive cleared them out and cant seem to find it....

EDIT: Wait, nevermind! I found it. I thought it was supposed to be in one of the rooms with keys, but it wasnt...Now I need to figure out how to deal with a pulsing rock near Slateport....

Last edited:
Back