• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen (Involves SoulSilver as well)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Hey so, because apparently heartgold is never going to go down in price i'm looking for someone who wouldn't mind lending me a kyogre For SoulSilver. so I can get my Rayqueza.

I will be restarting my soulsilver today to get extra legendaries to trade to my Black Version and then to Y Later.

but I would really like some of my Old Favorites if anyone has Extra

Celebi
Kyogre
Latias (since Soulsilver gets Latios)

Please let me know. i'm willing to return the favor if I can even if its on X/Y Or Black.

Years
  • Age 52
  • Seen Nov 9, 2013
I have to get the piece to get on the wifi to trade via the internet. If you don't get it before I may be able to help you out then. I will add you to friends and contact when I am up and running for internet trades.

Years
I have to get the piece to get on the wifi to trade via the internet. If you don't get it before I may be able to help you out then. I will add you to friends and contact when I am up and running for internet trades.

if you mean the Wi-Fi USB Adapter I think you can take use of the 3DS's wireless.

and I would appreciate anyones help I just wanted to get it done before the PokeBank is released for X + Y :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back