• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RPG Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
If this doesn't belong here move it to where it does belong please.

Ok this is a place where people can request RPGs. It's just like when people request sprites. Tell what you want it to be about; Pokemorphs, trainers on an adventure, Pokemon on an adventure, ect. If you have a plot please post it it'll help. Anyone can become an RPG Maker as I will call it just because ^_^ You ask to be one and submit some of your work. Most everyone will be accepted so don't be afraid of rejection or anything. Please do not pester the RPG Makers they will have it done eventually. You may request any RPG Maker to fill your request or you can simply allow anyone to do it. This is not just for RPGs in the Pokemon RPG forum but for RPGs in the Other RPG forum as well. When you request to become an RPG Maker tell whether you do Pokemon RPGs, Other RPGs, or both. If you have any other questions PM me and I will answer them.

Request Form:
Topic: It can be any topic. Some people specialize in Pokemon RPGs other specialize in Other RPGs and some both. We do both.
Plot: If you have one.

RPG Maker Form:
What Kind Of RPGs Do you Specialize in?:
Sample: You may post a link if you like.

RPG Makers:
Alana(me): Specializes in both kinds of RPGs.
Logmon1: Specializes in Pokemorph RPGs.
Abskull: Specializes in Legendary Pokemon RPGs.
Baker's Bulbasaur: Specializes in Pokemon Trainer Adventure RPGs, character development, and fantasy adventures.
Daiaki: Specializes in Anime related RPs, Chaos- Those free for all RPs that are just full of odd concepts and fun, and Supernatural RPs.
RagingDragon: Specializes in Mythological RPGs, Medieval RPGs, Free form RPGs, Trainer RPGs, and Pokemon RPGs.
FireFox113: Specializes in Fantasy RPGs and RPGs about some games.
pokefan89: Specializes in fantasy, pokemon adventure, digimon, and megaman NT Warrior RPGs.

Oh and I dunno if it really matters but I have talked to a mod about this and she said it was ok.

Last edited:

Alana

Years
Just like it says. Request to have an RPG written for you. Like if you asked to have a Pokemorph RPG written involving a great battle and five heroes then somebody would write one following your request.

Logmon1

The one of many...
Years
What Kind Of RPGs Do you Specialize in?: Pokemorphs
Sample: When life gives you pokemorphs... KILL EM!

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years
Althoagn I am knew to RPG i feel I have improved greatly so ill throw in my application form

1-New ore more experienced Trainers on an adventure
2-Designing and choosing the background, Pokemon, and BIO's of Unique and mysterious Charactors

Sample:
1-Pokemon Future
2-The adventure of a lifetime /althoagh we havent started yet

If I get in, i will probably add more to my speciality list when I have tried more different types of RPG

Kurosaki

This is better in the lounge, since it talks about all RP types, and it isn't exactly an RP. While I'm here though... XD

Anime related- RPs taking place/based on an anime/manga.
Chaos- Those free for all RPs that are just full of odd concepts and fun.
Supernatural- Things like curses, and ghosts.

Sample: Anime Rumble, Curse and Realm, Tales of Oceana Town

*~Moves~*

Alana

Years
Forgive the double post but I completed the first request. If you don't like it I will make another one.

Everyone knows of the three legendary dogs known as Raikou, Entei, and Suicune. The legend is pretty common and many people spend their entire life searching for them. But of course not all the trainers who go looking for them are good. A new band of Pokemon crooks known as Team Strife has emerged and they are determined to capture the three dogs and use them to help them take over Johto. But five trainers have got wind of Team Strife?s plans and are determined to stop them. Will they be able to defeat Team Strife and save the three legendary dogs before it?s too late?

Profile:
Name:
Personality:

Alana

Years
It's pretty good Logmon. I may joi but it's doubtful. I'm trying to avoid joining anymore RPGs right now So what kind of help do you need? It's already written.

Years
RPG Maker Form:
What Kind Of RPGs Do you Specialize in?: Mythological RPG?s (Dragon?s ext), Medieval RPG?s (Horse?s, Swords, Kings ext), Free form RPG?s (No rules as to what you have to do), Trainer RPG?s (Typical Pokemon Trainer RPG?s with a few plot twist), Pokemon RPG?s (Pokemon RPG?s with meaning, like Legends for example). Really I can do any except for Anime that I have not seen.

Sample: You may post a link if you like.
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=37832 (My latest RPG. Sample of Mythological RPG?s)

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=31737 (Sample of Free form RPG?s)

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=34526 (Sample of Pokemon RPG?s with meaning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back