• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I'm gonna make a teacher character :3 when I rejoined this rp I didn't really want to play as my other character.

Name: Sage Valerian Smith

Nickname: None

Sex: Male

Job: Usage of Berries and Poffin Making

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Sage is a very joking and kidding kind of guy. He can be very nice to people that aren't related to him. He loves practical jokes above everything else even at his age, but like the typical older brother he picked on his younger siblings, particularly his younger sister Rosalyn. He grew up being the second oldest of 8 children, having one older sister, five younger brothers and one younger sister. He loves to play jokes on them and expose their secrets. One would think that he would have grown up a bit...but he never did. He's still can be very immature at times.

Though he is very knowledgeable, the one time he would never pick on his younger brothers and sister was when he was teaching them about his passion. Berries and poffins. After all his entire family had plant related names, that led to him becoming very interested in the berries that grew around the house. Another thing about Sage is that he does care deeply about his family, as much as he picked on his siblings he really does care about them deeply. Having a wife and a child of his own has just made him see that.

History: Sage was born in Pallet Town in the Kanto Region the second oldest of 8 children. Growing up he looked up to his older sister Lillian, but he constantly picked on his younger siblings Alder, Ash, Ceder, Oleander, Rowan and finally the second girl and the youngest Rosalyn. He'd play jokes on them like tricking them into doing something to get them in trouble, breaking their toys, and for Rosalyn ripping up any drawings she drew. He got in trouble his fair share of times but he never stopped never changed.

Sage never went on his Pokemon Journey, though he did receive a Pokemon from his father. The rules in the house were that it was fine for the boys to have a Pokemon, but his father wouldn't allow Rosalyn to have one, saying it was to dangerous for her and that she would just get hurt. The Pokemon he recieved was a Petilil that he named Blossom. He used his grass type Pokemon to help him study the plants around Pallet Town until he finally moved out when he turned 18. Sage moved to the Sinnoh Region to Floaroma Town where he took over running Pick a Peck of Colors Flower Shop where he met a young woman named Violet. Within the next year they where married with a baby girl on the way. He would still call home every few months, but not that often and he never visited. In fact the first time he went back home was three years after he moved out when he recieved a frantic phone call from his mother about Rosalyn running away. Once it became clear that she wasn't going to come back a week later, he returned home to Violet and his daughter Jasmine. As the next year passed the flower shop wasn't making much money so he left it in Violet's hands and applied to teach at the Trainer School, planning on sending money to his wife and five year old daughter until he could get a place for them all to live in Kanto.

Pokémon:
Species: Lilligant

Nickname: Blossom

Personality: Blossom is a very sweet pokemon but she will do anything for her trainer. She has helped Sage play his fair share of pranks and has showed him many things about plants. Some could say she can be a bit mischievous herself because she has played some pranks without Sage...but that was never proven.

Lvl: 50

Moveset: Synthesis, Petal Dance, Quiver Dance, Teeter Dance, GrassWhistle, Healing Wish

Last edited:

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Zynth: Hmm... Does your character have any personality flaws? I... don't see any.

@troyamonga: This... looks good! You'er approved, and may begin posting when you wish. c:

@Hereto: I've got a great deal of writing to do. I'll get to it when I can.

Zynth

Snorlax Enthusiast
Years
@Zynth: Hmm... Does your character have any personality flaws? I... don't see any.

@troyamonga: This... looks good! You'er approved, and may begin posting when you wish. c:

@Hereto: I've got a great deal of writing to do. I'll get to it when I can.
I've edited my post to add flaws and weaknesses, I missed that step, apologies.

troyamonga

The First Child
Years
Thanks for accepting my character. Alrighty, I read back a few pages to get a feel for the current situation, and made my introductory post. I was just wondering if someone could give my character a tour of the Academy?

Gonbe

ロトム
Years
  • Age 25
  • BC
  • Seen Mar 6, 2016
Name (First, Middle-optional and Last): Tomothy Arisato

Nickname (Optional): Midgar

Age (10-15): 13

Sex (Male or Female): Male

Dorm (Raikou Dorm, Entei Dorm or Suicune Dorm): Raikou Dorm

Appearance (A picture can be provided instead of a description if you so wish): Like Megaman in Megaman legends this but, you know more human and less megaman

Personality (How does your character act and react to others? Their mental state? Flaws and/or personal weaknesses?): Tomothy is an overly careful person and always thinks the worst. He would look out for them, and if he thought that they were gonna do something dangerous, he would try to stop them. Because of this trait of his he never wants to do a lot of things with his current friends, like even going to the carnival. But at least academically, he's very smart.

History (Where did your character grow up? Who did they grow up with? What have the been doing before this? Any noteworthy events? What brought them to the academy?): Tomothy grew up in Mossdeep City, Hoenn. He grew up with both of his Parents, who were reluctant to let him go to the Pokemon Academy, his ever-loving Grandparents and his dear deceased best friend. Since he lived by the ocean, he loved to fish, Just last year, he became the 50th winner of the "Go Fish" card game tourney. When Team Aqua was revived, the space center was attempted to be robbed from some of their rocket fuel for a still unknown reason, Tomothy's best friend tried to stop them and one of the grunt's poochyena's bit him in the neck, he didn't even survive the night, and that's why Tomothy is so cautious and never want's to do anything remotely dangerous. What brought him to the academy is that before, at a younger age when he was finally old enough to have a pokemon, his parents wouldn't let him go all the way to Littleroot town, because it's so far away. But he convinced his parents to let him come here with his grandfather's Vaporeon whom he loved so much.

Pokémon (Maximum of 3. No legendaries, 'shiny' or stage 3 pokémon. Oddly colored but not specifically 'shiny' pokemon are allowed, however.):
Species: Vaporeon
Nickname(Optional): Molly
Personality (Can be as short or long as you want, but cannot be excessively vague): She likes to push Tomothy to be less cautious
Lvl(Max 25): 5
Moves(Maximum of 6. TMs and egg moves are allowed): Scratch (for fishing), Water Gun, Ice Beam, Aqua Ring

Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2013
I was wondering if I could potentially sign up for two students (one in Suicune Dorm, one in Entei). If there are slots available, that is.

Thanks!

Dawn

Years
@Zynth: It's cool. You're officially approved. Welcome to the RP :P

@Gonbe: There's nothing wrong with what's there, but I can't help but think it would bnefit by there simply being more there! Do you think you might be able to expand on the history and personality, just a bit? Having a good, well built history especially will help you enjoy playing the character methinks.

@ocelli: Unfortunately one of the two characters must be in Raikou dorm as all the available spots for first characters in Suicune and Entei dorm are taken currently. However, you may indeed have a second student and it may be in any dorm you please. c:

Dawn

Years
@Danaxe: I-...

@danaxe: Your personality has been expanded as asked, however your history has not been expanded at all and is still quite short. A character with more substance will be funner to play in the long run, so I heavily encourage you to go back and add s'more to it. (Ideally you want to double it's current size, but having a good history is once again just going to help you have fun,)

I guess you must've missed this, as looking over your app it has not been changed since I posted this response. ^^; Good SUs make for fun roleplay.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Okay then! This is actually the first time I'm trying out as a male character. Think it's time for a change in course, yes? :D I won't start this one till the new IC day comes so I'll have plenty of time to think about my first post. So no rush intended. :)

Spoiler:

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
C.J. is near by, asleep. But that's getting pretty boring haha

Me, PinkSapphire (Pink), & jackblazes' characters are inside a cave battling a Druddigon & Axew, our characters protecting a Deino. Bunch of bullies! C.J. could sneak by & watch Kilik, Ruby & Jacks' battle against them behind a rock wall, or you could also jump in! :)

Last edited:
Years
Funny you should say that since I already did. C.J. is in a bit of an odd mood, he's basically bipolar, so I don't think he'll help. But he'd definitely enjoy watching his competition within the academy. Whether you notice him lurking about or not I'll leave to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back