• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Fallout (OOC/SU)

Years
  • Seen Jan 5, 2017
Name: Steel Senpai
History: Steel's father was a famous trainer who was swarmed and killed by adults when he rebelled against the chaos, Steel never forgave adults and was and is disgusted that he, eventualy, will become one
Personality: Steel is grim and determined, he dosn't trust kids much because of his father's death, but he wants to get stronger and unite children and adults again
Because he knows that chaos can make people do crazy things, which will probably happen to him and with him.

Pokespirit

Spoiler:

First Post
Spoiler:

Hope you like it, only one thing left... now, what was it?... Oh yeah, his looks

Apearence: picture below
Spoiler:

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
I shall tell you now, Polymus1, that your sign-up is very far from being accepted.

First, and I know I get on this a lot, but this one's serious. WHAT. IS WITH. THE NAME? I literally — as in, it actually happened, without exaggeration — facepalmed when I saw it! I think even Yellow would have had at least an urge to point it out and kindly suggest that you change the name, but I'm not nearly that nice. There is something totally wrong with that name, and I really shouldn't have to say exactly what.

Second, the history is virtually non-existent, so I'm not even going to talk about that.

The personality is incoherent. All I got out of it is that he's emo, hates kids, and still apparently wants to "unite" them with adults again.

There's an appearance, but all Pokéspirit wielders change in appearance when they're fused. There's no fused form — on top of it, he looks way too fit. Does cannibalism give him all that protein he needs to body-build?

Lastly, on the first post, just no. First, he's sixteen; if you pass 13 without getting a Pokéspirit, you can never get one. Next, all the Pokémon disappeared ages ago. They know they're disembodied. The kids won't know until a Pokéspirit/wielder tells them. There is no "freaking out" kind of things that'll happen when the Pokémon returns to the physical world, either, unless that Pokémon is a total moron. Since you chose a Gardevoir, that's an even bigger no.

Now, I'll stop myself before I get a headache trying to do more than skim. Maybe Yellow'll put my post into nicer terms so you don't feel discouraged and end up never coming back, but we've both been rather inactive in this thread for a while, so I wouldn't count on it.

Last edited:

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Okay let me rephrase whatTornZero just said in a nice way

Basically, you need to lentghen your personality and ero about the name, it's creative, what if his mum wanted to call him that. Would you diss someonje because of their name. The only other things is the main idea of your charector hating children and stuff, basically, it's not very good.. Try something like your father was killed by a swarm of children, so had to live with his mum who he hated or something like that, and doesn't like kids, so he trys to act like an adult. It would make more sence than wanting to bring them together again... Don't try and be the hero, it makes it boring.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years

I swear...

I leave you alone for a week or two and you start trying to stab potential joiners to death, Torn.

Then again, is that better or worse than me occasionally eating people whole..?

Uh... I'll let you guys decide that one. Did I seriously run off with someone still inside Lucy? Did I actually do that? I really was overwhelmed. Anyway--I'm not sure if Torn properly relayed the info to you guys, but I've asked him to step up and do things in my absence while I seek a cure for my devastated muse. It has gone fairly well I'll say, but I'm not quite done yet. I'm at the hardest part, using the methods I've learned elsewhere here on PC, but after that it shouldn't take long for me to be back and RPing with you all. Also, Torn... Try being strictly constructive in your responses. That usually helps me resist the urge to say something regrettable. Like... how much... I want... to throttle... you... right now.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Yes me too, Icefyr was the only reason I was staying. I may be repeating when I say this, but it was great while it lasted!

Back