• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"I don't feel like it" days

Yukari

Sometimes, Though normally I'm enthusiastic to do things.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
It's more of an oddity for me to have a "I feel like getting out and being productive" day honestly. I don't like to drive places, I'm not keen on hanging out with people, and I hate doing schoolwork and going to class. So yeah. Almost all of my days are "I don't feel like it" days. I wish I could shake it, since it's been that way for years, but it's not going away. I just gotta push through and do things...which I'm not good at. Laziness wins with me.

Generally, I'm never excited to do anything unless it's something I planned and/or enjoy, like going on dates with my boyfriend, working on breeding projects in Pokemon, or education classes/projects.

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
That used to literally be my existence for a couple of years, until I started working. Then my days off would still feel like that. They still do sometimes, but it's getting better, because I'm a bit happier now then I was there for a while. So my boring days are just boring rather than feeling listless all too often.

Fernbutter

Murder is the way.
Years
I have severe depression, and social anxiety, but I am not an introvert.
But take some kind of medication that keeps being given to me, usually by my mum.

One time I didn't take them, for the rest of the day, I sat there in a corner sobbing to myself, I didn't know why, and I didn't know what else to do.

It could have gone better

Back