• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Persona

Banned
Years
wow u found a shiny deoxys? and u only have pokeballs? that might take u a century..........still good job on finding it, try ur best 2 catch it and don't give up ;)

~D.S~

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
MetalMario said:
NOOoOoOOOoOOo!!!! *redoubles efforts* *must find them shinies!!*

My Emerald's almost ready for a restart. I wonder if I'll find any shinies on the second play through? And you can bet I'll be here for page 200.

Could be worse, I could be keeping him. And the Shiny Lotad curse didn't work on me, haha!

Good luck on the restart! *shake magic 8-ball* Will MM see another shiny on his second time through Emerald? *read's 8-ball: All signs point to no.* YES! HAHA!!!! ..... LOL ;)

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
Years
thanks for the good lucks. its got only a bit of hp left and its being preety close to capture so far thank nintendo its only lv 30! anyway i don't think it will count if i cheated to accsess the island but oh well its a yellow deoxys im talking about. oh that was close... i should have it caught within ten mins as i think its running low on pp. good luck in the hunt everyone.

Edit: i captured it. finnaly with a pokeball cool. its data is.

Shiny speed deoxys
lv 30
rash nature meet on birth island.
hp:70
attack:63
defence:67
sp.atk:75
sp.def:54
speed:115.
game time: 56:34
yes it is my first shiney on emerald everybody. now time to raise it and complete my hoien dex.
only 27 more pokemon to capture. also will this shiney count on my trainer card MM?

Last edited:

Persona

Banned
Years
I just found a shiny mew, i can't catch it!!! >.< all i have is 4 pokeballs, 2 great balls........but i do have a masterball.....should i use it or keep trying???

~D.S~

Persona

Banned
Years
really???? fine ill do it.........but let me try 2 catch it in 5 turns, den ill use it...k?

by the way....u haven't caught shiny deoxys yet?

~D.S~

Persona

Banned
Years
yes! i caught it without using the masterball :classic: wow....that was hard and great job catching deoxys faraligatr master, i'm gonna try and find it...but not 2day.

~D.S~

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
Years
why don't we have a race and see who can raise there legendary shiney to lv 100 first DragonSlayer(Ryan)? also congrats to you on mew. do you think they will be put on our SHC cards?

Persona

Banned
Years
sure lets start leveling dem up, and i think they would put it in our t-cards, o i forgot i was asking metal mario 2 make 1 for me, i'm gonna add the mew.

~D.S~

Persona

Banned
Years
no i didn't cheat -_- it's not like its impossible 2 catch or find it and if u don't believe me i don't care......woohoo i'm the first 1 2 be on page 200 and i didn't even notice XD

~D.S~

Last edited:
Back