• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You've known this character longer than the other

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Amazing Justin

The Original Player
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 28, 2016
Has anyone ever gotten in this mood when Paul insulted Ash? It's this mood of "I've known this guy since episode 1 and some random dude comes in episode 468 is coming around here, talking about the guy I've known for so long" thing. Anyone else ever gotten like that?

Strdstwanderer

We'll get to that tomorrow
Years
Has anyone ever gotten in this mood when Paul insulted Ash? It's this mood of "I've known this guy since episode 1 and some random dude comes in episode 468 is coming around here, talking about the guy I've known for so long" thing. Anyone else ever gotten like that?

not really, see I actually agree with Paul about Ash being weak and stuff, I even agree with Trip about Ash not remembering the basics...

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
No I haven't felt that, when he did confront Ash on his faults I was more feeling "Ash prove yourself if you want to stand up for your believes, otherwise you won't change much of Pauls opinion of you or how you deal with your Pokemon and Pokemon in general". Then go and found out he is just as vet as Ash makes me feel Paul is reinforcing his point even more so. Trip on the other hand I felt the writers were at fault so when he insulted Ash and Kanto in general I was more a long the lines of "Writers you are making Ash look bad, so you better turn this around soon". Generally I don't care if another character insults Ash cause he gets nooby after every Saga these days so its just something I am used too until they change their stance and give him progression. Then if someone insults him like Trip I will be like "He won this, and is the Champion of this Conference. But he is not, he is the guy that loses over and over.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Not really, but I did wanted Ash to show Paul what he's learned in the 3 different region. But yea.. Ash got amnesia and always forget what he's learned lol :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back