• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Most Amazing Thing You Have Done?

Years
Well, what is the most amazing thing you have done?It can be one thing or many that equal eachothers greatness to you.

Ok, mine is I made 14 thee pointers in a row, with my eyes close!It was so AWESOME XD!

Dark Sora

Banned
Years
The most amazing thing I've ever done was...um...somehow play the accoustic guitar good. But that was luck. I keep trying to do what I did before, but I keep sucking when I try XD

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2012
Dark Sora said:
The most amazing thing I've ever done was...um...somehow play the accoustic guitar good. But that was luck. I keep trying to do what I did before, but I keep sucking when I try XD

Hah, i'm sure you'll do good. Learn chords and practice using them, then get onto ear-transcribing stuff and the scales.

The most amazing thing i've done: "attaining", for a lack of a better verb, the girl i loved and being with her. Really, it boosted my self-confidence for a while up until the corny heartbreak we all hear so much about. That just sucked..

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
Well... I threw in a basket when I was facing the other way. xD; That's probably it. ;_;

Anacortes

absurdities..
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 9, 2010
Samuri, you've eaten yourself, so you're inside out. That's gotta be..sweet.
The most amazing thing I've done is cut myself with a knife. I was scared half to death that someone would find out afterwards..
So it was a heark attack that almost killed me? I didn't have a clue.

Samuri Scearious

Alone in the World.
Years
Anacortes said:
Samuri, you've eaten yourself, so you're inside out. That's gotta be..sweet.
The most amazing thing I've done is cut myself with a knife. I was scared half to death that someone would find out afterwards..
So it was a heark attack that almost killed me? I didn't have a clue.

I sure am, my dear friend. You should try it sometime.

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2012
Shadow of Ash said:
I guess the most amazing thing I have ever done is talk a dear friend out of suicide. May not seem much to others but it means a heck of a lot to me and him ^_^

That's cute... and very beneficial.

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
Years
I've had a lot of amazing things that happened to me,so I'll just pick a random one XD ok,for the whole time I've been on the computer,I met a friend and I stayed friends with her ever since,I even talk to her on the phone^^

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 15, 2011
I threw a paper ball at a the teachers head during lesson,and escaped punishment.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
This will probably sound crap, but I managed to actually complete a video game without the help of a strategy guide. Without one, I normally can't get past Level 1 without a guide. XD (I know I'm terrible)

Lion Heart

Banned
Years
Hiki Ixian said:
I threw a paper ball at a the teachers head during lesson,and escaped punishment.

:O

I've done that exact same thing, except it was a paper plane not a ball.

I, however, was not fortunate enough to escape having detention implied on me.

I worded it like that because I simply got up and walked out.
I had a bus to catch.

Most amazing thing I've ever done was in indoor soccer, we were coming a draw, I had the last kick, I booted the ball, it went straight under the fella in front of me's legs, got past 2 other fellas (They moved o.0), and the goalie tapped it but it went in anyway.

I then slammed into the ground, as I put to much force into the kick.

My teams mates said it was like in slow motion for them, it was for me aswell so yeah.

WON THE MATCH THOUGH

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 15, 2011
Lion Heart said:
:O

I've done that exact same thing, except it was a paper plane not a ball.

I, however, was not fortunate enough to escape having detention implied on me.

I worded it like that because I simply got up and walked out.
I had a bus to catch.

Most amazing thing I've ever done was in indoor soccer, we were coming a draw, I had the last kick, I booted the ball, it went straight under the fella in front of me's legs, got past 2 other fellas (They moved o.0), and the goalie tapped it but it went in anyway.

I then slammed into the ground, as I put to much force into the kick.

My teams mates said it was like in slow motion for them, it was for me aswell so yeah.

WON THE MATCH THOUGH

Wow,that was sme awesome (Lucky?) moves. Like most people say: "Ole."

Years
I figured out how to get Lloyd's pirate suit w/o resorting to the internet.
Okay, my life's not amazing, but I"m proud of that. ^^;

Other than that, I went to some places, but I don't htink that counts. And I made some friends. And I was able to get the courage to pm a mod... *is a nervous girl*

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
Years
A few amazing things here
Smacked a teacher in the face and didn't get in trouble one bit.
Ran across my high school full speed, without stopping and up many flights of stairs. (My school is ginormous!) After that I almost had a heart attack.

Kurosaki

That's easy, it's getting modded here at PC! Yes, I know, that's very sad. I live in the middle of nowhere, what do you expect? XD

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
Making a fully detailed manga X3....Then lossing it when I found out I sent the original and not a copy to a publisher XD

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
sammi-san said:
I figured out how to get Lloyd's pirate suit w/o resorting to the internet.
*teh worship* o__O Actually, I didn't technically use the internet either. xD I used a sheet of paper I found in the basement that had the directions on it. Buuuut my brother got that from the internet, so I suppose that doesn't count. XD

For me... I'd have to say my status on PC. <3 I certainly consider it one of the greatest accomplishments I've ever done.

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
Years
  • Seen Sep 28, 2009

Hmm.. My greatest accomplishment, eh? =| I am not so sure.... but what the heck. Once I.. ><; .... I do not know... o_O; Well, the most amazing thing I have ever done is I wrote a 2-page long poem inspired by my best friend's crappy life. He cried when he read it. ~origin

Back