• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

righty or lefty?

HI

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

husk1442

needs more [i]Mod[/i]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 3, 2009
Righty both hands, and feet.

Left hand types better though

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
Years
For peeps who don't know, if you can write with both hands you're called an ambidexterous.

I'm a lefty.

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
Years
I'm Right Handed. I wiched I was ambidextrous (whatever it's spelt), that would be cool!

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
Years
erm... Righty for now =3 till I get my glasses

I'm right handed cause I see best out of my right eye and if I do my left it makes me look crosseyed(is big on eye hand cordanation) so if I was like my mom I bet I could be both, but till then I'm a righty ^^
My mother can use both though and my sister too, but my brothers a lefty.Wich is okay with me, I just wish I had more right handed things like the notebooks that I see people useing where they open from the other side or they open from the top so that my right hand wont get marks when I try to sketch o.o.

O

Your Mom
Years
I don't know. I am a righty, I can manage to write with my left. It's very messy, but it's still legible. My crap left hand writing can helped me move around the classroom. I tried once on a substitute teacher.

Back