• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bookmarks!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
What websites do you have saved in your bookmarks for easy access?

I have the main social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and of course I have a spot for Pokecommunity.

`Brianna

Mahamagiha, my friends!
Years
I has Gmail, Pandora, Deviantart, Bulbapedia, Fanfiction, Youtube, and just now added PC. :)

Years
  • Seen Feb 17, 2015
Uh, none. I'm about to mark this site, tsukinohito.com, and fogu.com

YungKnowledge

Kigo & Jori Shipper
Years
Facebook, Twitter (tweetdeck), Tumblr, Youtube, Pinterest, Free Online Grammar Checker, Google, and Dubstep & DnB, Purdue Owl: APA, Crunchyroll, and Fanfiction.net

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
Years
Facebook, Reddit, Google, Yourworldoftext, Wikipedia, FSTDT, Texts from last night, Pokecommunity, Failblog, Youtube, 4chan, Pokecheck, and that's only a few. There's way more but I'm not allowed to list them all for obvious reasons.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
A whole folder of guitar tabs/chord sheets, Facebook, Mibbit, PC, Twitter, Youtube and my university's IT page which has links to the uni's email service and other stuff like that. I barely go 5 minutes without clicking one of these links so I definitely wouldn't be able to cope without a bookmarks bar!

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I use bookmarks A Lot!! I have to keep them organized.

I have them on Chrome:
E-mail, Google, Facebook, YouTube, Wikipedia.
The rest are on folders.
• Forums I'm on [including PokeCommunity],
• Local news and events, I call the folder "Seattle News"
• Sim City 4
• Pokemon related [not forums],
• National Anthems and Flags [not for purchase, but for info], I call it "Flags-Anthems"
• I call "Everything Else" [for example, all are on a sub-folder - Online Purchases, Computer info, Sports, Learning Languages, other USA news], and one for recent bookmarks [which I have not organized]

Without Bookmarks, I would be in a lot of trouble.

Last edited:
Years
I... actually don't use my bookmarks for their original purpose: that being to contain my frequently visited sites. I tend to go to some sites so often they just appear as a suggestion the instant I start typing them in my address bar. Instead, I use my bookmarks for pages I'd like to find later, but am done using for now, and I have several hundred of them in most browsers I use.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
My current bookmarks are, in part:

Facebook, Yahoo, PokeCommunity, Quality Inns, TripAdvisor (hotel review site), Pixiv (anime fan art site), deviantArt, MyAnimeList, Blue River (Japanese fanart site with mostly pics of Blue/Leaf), Columbia Closings (blog of defunct businesses in Columbia, SC), South Carolina Highways page, NCRoads Annex, various fansub groups including Doki and Doremi, and the individual hotel websites for Comfort Inn, Fort Mill, SC, Quality Inn, Chambersburg, PA and Quality Suites, Pineville, NC.

Yeah, I do quite a bit of bookmarking xD

Years
I'd rather not go through typing the 50 or 60 that I have saved, but the main ones that I actually use would be my e-mail, Twitter, Youtube, Wikipedia, an assortment of forums that I visit (PC included), hockey/sports news websites, some other Pokemon related links and then some different time wasting sites like TVTropes and Sporcle.

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Interesting how many people use Tumblr, Twitter, Facebook...its common so I figured it'd be worth typing out the whole www.etc.com x)

1) NASCAR
2) A site to watch Smallville
3) Another site to watch Smallville
4) WB site to watch Smallville
5) Site to watch the Mentalist(Same site as the first Smallville one)
6) Site to watch Castle (Same as above)
7) Another site to watch Leverage
8) Racing-Reference.com
9) MAL/MyAnimeList
10) MarioWiki
11) Metroid Site
12) Animemovie
13) An Anime Dub site
14) Another Anime Dub site
15) An Anime site
16) Pokemon Black/White 2 Sprites
17) Free Online Image Editor
18) Pixlr
19) IRC
20) UECmovies (Movie theater)
21) Photobucket

Every now & then I'll bookmark something to come back to a day later or so after searching & remove it when finished. Like searching page after page on Tumblr or something.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
I don't have any bookmarks because I never click on them anyway when I want to go to a site I bookmarked in the past. I always type out the URL.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, my Wordpress blog, my Instagram account on Gramfeed, Justin Bieber's Twitter, Adventure Time's Wikia, and 9Gag. I haven't bookmarked PC yet, I don't know why, really.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
I tend to just typer the url to be honest. I consider myself a pretty fast type so typing something out that only takes a few seconds doesn't really hurt me. Though don't get me wrong, I do have a few things bookmarked/saved under my search box such as the #PoC/#tpc IRC.

Years
I'm not really the type of person to use bookmarks since my most visited pages are the dials on my speed dial plugin. However I do use them a bit when I want to temporarily remember a site, but as soon as the site has fulfilled its purpose it gets deleted. Right now all I have is a webcomic and a logo brief that I need to remember.

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
Not at all, in truth. I tend to type pretty fast, so that doesn't give me issues. I only use them to remember something that I want to download/read over again. Once it's been used to what I want it to do, it's down to the trash bin.

Years
My bookmarks contains Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, YouTube, PC and Bulbapedia.

I need my latest gossip and the cute videos on YT.

Back