• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
My party looks like this at mo:
1. Poochyena (for easy escape because of ability)
2. Rayquaza (just incase i do something wrong)
3. Barboach (forgot to bring something to get up waterfall so i caught 1)
4 and 5 and 6. Zigzagoon (so even if i dont get a shiny bagon, i will get some items from it!!)

Could u plz rate this team for shiny hunting!!!!

your team is fine for what u are doing . me my team for hunting differs depending on the version and which shiny im hunting . i always have atleast one level 100 with me so that if need be i can just send them out and throw pokeball after pokeball without worring about my pokemon fainting .

i also bring my gloom with me everywhere , sweent scent is a blessing from the pokegods .

then i bring a pokemon with sleep powder or hypnosis becuz sleep is the best status effect to catch a pokemon lucky for my gloom knows this .

now if im going sumwhere i know there are abras or sumn that runs away i bring my level 50 trapinch with the ability arena trap so they cannot escape (makes catching abra with a premi easy as pie XD ) .

then if i know im goig to an area with pokemon such as lairon or growlithe imfamous for the roar u out of the battle i bring an exploud with ability soundproof so those moves dont affect him .

if ur going where pokemon such as electrode , claydol , geodude , graveler these pokemon use explosion or selfdestruct so i suggest a pokemon that knows damp i use a quagsire for this (tho if i get the time ill switch to using a poliwrath ) so then they cant use those moves .

last but not least for , pideottos , hariyamas etc these pokemon use whirlwind , i bring a octillary with the ability suction cups so it cant be blown from the battle XD .

obviously all of them arent needed for every hunt like say bagon , all u really need for this is a high level pokemon , the pokemon u are using to surf and do waterfall and thats it. if u wanted to make the actualy capture easier then i would suggest brining along a poke that can use yawn or sleep powder or hypnosis . bringing a pokemon that knows sweent scent and using sweet scent (from here on out known as SS ) then battles will happen alot faster . when u use SS from the pokemon summary , same way u would use fly , it automaticaly places u in a battle which like i said a gift from the poke gods specialy in places like the bagon area where u can only move two steps in either direction .

axlaba1994

Still Hunting First Shiny!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 24, 2006
hi again, firstly thanks shido, secondly, once i have my bagon (which may take a while i know!!) does anyone else know a good one to hunt after that!!

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
hi again, firstly thanks shido, secondly, once i have my bagon (which may take a while i know!!) does anyone else know a good one to hunt after that!!

what ever uyou want XD for the most part ppl hunt the pokemon they like . then again some ppl not going to mention any names ... like to copy cat other ppls targets XD

axlaba1994

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 24, 2006
ok thanks, i think im gonna do abra's next cos i love alakazam..

Ichigo Flash

Box-kun
Years
Been away for a long time due to problems with my computer and such but hey im back =)

Havent hunted much cuz iv been away on holiday without fire red, sapphire or ruby =(

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
Years
hello fellow hunters, i have good news for me that is.., i tried a all night SR on Rayquaza last night, After at least 4 hours of reseting and yawning, i finnaly ran into the ultimate prize, a black rayquaza, i had no choice but to throw my master ball at it, i was keeping it for D/P but oh well, anyway the bad news is it is a gentle nature o0 but at least i got it lol. i think it was at least 1500 resets ijm not exactly sure.

Thats all really, no luck in the egg hatching etc.

Good luck everyone.

sithlord6

he who pities the fool
Years
I don't have anything new, I'm trying to beat pokemon league on ruby. Shouldn't be long, I've just gotta level my pokemon a little more. Then I'm gonna SR for beldum, and try to get Absol. I might even be crazy enough to go for rayquaza. Then I might try for charmander, if I ever find firered. I haven't played forever. I remember when I lost sapphire, I found it under the couch and it didn't work:'( My pokemon! my badges! gone! waahhhh!
firered, please live!

p.s. Deen, my crobat's name is crowbar! scary!

axlaba1994

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 24, 2006
hello fellow hunters, i have good news for me that is.., i tried a all night SR on Rayquaza last night, After at least 4 hours of reseting and yawning, i finnaly ran into the ultimate prize, a black rayquaza, i had no choice but to throw my master ball at it, i was keeping it for D/P but oh well, anyway the bad news is it is a gentle nature o0 but at least i got it lol. i think it was at least 1500 resets ijm not exactly sure.

Thats all really, no luck in the egg hatching etc.

Good luck everyone.

Well done on getting that shiny rayquaza, a great catch. But i was also wondering...you all get pictures of shiny pokemon from places....i was wondering where you find these pictures...could someone give me the site plz!!

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
HA! guys im back..lol anyways... ive decided to do something on my sapphire while i wait for ym friend to be abel2 come over and help em restar my game.. anywyas... ive decided to look for shinies of same type as well... but the majority of them actually look cool... unlike ur stupid watertypes :P...lol anywyas... currently i am hatching for a shiny Seviper... next will be either hunting or hatching for a shiny spinarak for a cool looking ariados :)...

Sapphire: 16 eggs hatched (Seviper)
Emerald: Gotta beat the E4 then restart game
FR:Havnt played recently.. will need to catch spinarak for my Sapp tho..

Edit: Ah also.. u just type in "shiny <ur pokemon here>" in google images then click on 1.. if its a site that lists all the shinies... then highlight the pick, well ya...u know how to get pics tho.. right?

AND..... Congrats for the black Ray mah man!

Last edited:

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
ive decided to look for shinies of same type as well... but the majority of them actually look cool... unlike ur stupid watertypes :P...lol anywyas... currently i am hatching for a shiny Seviper... next will be either hunting or hatching for a shiny spinarak for a cool looking ariados :)...

lol becareful what u say about water types or when d/p come out ill have to pwn u with a whole water team . and since im working on collecting all water types shiny , dont make me pwn your poison types with shiny water pokemon ( who btw PWN XD)

if u ask me water types have sum of the best shiny colors they more less match better then most types . just my opinion

Last edited:

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
lol sorry shido... but u just CANT beat the looks of shiny ariados and shiny Seviper... adn i figured that the other 4 will be as follows:
Venemoth, Weezing, Swalot, Nidoking

So *bleahh* ...a dn i didnt rele mean they suck... it was just sarcasm.. i like water types... but ever since G/S came out.. ariados was my fav pkmn.. well untill i heard bout Raikou... then its always been him.. so 2nd in my heart will be ariados (cries) lol... but stil... i think Shiny ariados and Seviper look the best.. then shiny nidoking and starmie are like the next neatess...

Saphire: 24 Seviper eggs hatched
Emerald: On hold
Fire Red: 1190 abras SRed

axlaba1994

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 24, 2006
Hi fellow hunters...im still hunting for that elusive bagon, nothing special happening here, also thanks for the site Killer swift (and i do know how to get pics thankyou very much :) lol!!)

Back