• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Tutorials & Resources Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renyui!

ascender
Years
What can I say? Everyone was doing it. :D
Chibi's Ninja Tutorial
codeofhonour.png

Program Used: Photoshop CS4, but other versions should work.
Required: A render, starry textures, decent pen-tool skills.
Skill Level: Intermediate. Depends if you can understand me :P

TEH LINKU

Last edited:

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
I never posted, but I did this with CT's awesome tutorial/settings:

lucariopatchi3.png

And I will do that tutorial by twenty-two when I get time. Dx [/hard to find time!]

Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2011
Music_Tag_by_Pandamore_spirit.png

Program used: Cs3+
Required: Brick Stock, creative stock, render, C4Ds, vector and splatter brushes :O
Skill Level: Medium - Hard...I really have no idea how well I explained all the crap in there but w/e

Forget the border on this example one isn't even there lol on the tut, there's no border...

La la la la la...

dark charmander

Gaara...
Years
sorry if this is an invalid post if so feel free do delete, but i would like to say that ive always wanted to get into this and so thank you this thread was alot of help

Last edited:

Michii

as in Mishy
Years
I guess this banner will do. D: JUST LOOK AT THE PRETTY ISH SMUDGE STUFF AND NOT THE TEXT OR ANNOYING LIGHT, KAY?? :'DDD
124615650257copy.png

CLICK ME PLEASE

Program used: Adobe Photoshop CS2
Required: any kind of image and the smudgeeee tooool
Skill level: Intermediate, I guess. I personally think it's easy, but it could be difficult for some and ASDOGH iono. XD;

Note: This isn't really much of a "let's make a banner together and live happily ever after!" tutorial. It's just showing how the smudge tool can be used and what some results are etc etc etc. It was requested that I posted this so.... ;_____;

moments.

quixotic
Years
Cool tutorial Michii!
However, I am more interested as to how you got those delicious colours! Mini tutorial/rundown of the adjustment layers would be bliss!

FireTears

Animator and Artist
Years
I am not quite sure if a non-banner tutorial is allowed here, but seeing as it is a tutorial to create an effect, I guess it might help some people out (:

Program used: Photoshop CS4 (Compatible with any Photoshop level)
Required: Photoshop
Skill level: Intermediate-Advanced
I created the tutorial and developed this style, so please don't steal.
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=186030 <images too big to be posted as one

If this isn't the correct place to post it, I'm fine with that.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
Hi, could someone please give me a tutorial for GIMP 2. I couldn't see any done so, please?

Thanks!

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
I assumed an effect tutorial could go here. I made this tutorial, it's for an effect which can improve people with making graphics.

Program Used: Photoshop CS4 (Probably can use CS+)
Required: A stock of a real person
Skill Level: Easy

Linkage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back