• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Walking Dead Fanclub

Sirfetch’d

Totally not bumping this for the sake of bumping.

Only a few months to go! TWD and X&Y in the same month!!!! So exciting :D

Who do you guys think will be the first death?

Sirfetch’d

I don't think that is a crazy guess haha! After Andrea and Lori's deaths nothing will surprise me with this show.

Sirfetch’d

Unfortunately, no I don't. They may or may not choose to add it. Netflix is great, but isn't the most reliable source to update TV series. You are probably better off just checking AMC to see if they air re-runs other than that it may be a long wait.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Couchtuner for Season 3!

Anyway, guys, I found this rather awesome link that shows the life of the Walkers behind-the-scenes in TWD, and I highly recommend you guys check it out, if you haven't seen it already. It's pretty cool!

The link can be found right here.

Sirfetch’d

haha that was pretty cool Dipu! I now have the dream of being a walker :]

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
Ooooo I love the walking dead!

-Username: ChiliDawgs (Chili)

-Favorite Character and Why: Glenn xD he's my fellow Korean and my personallity is just like his and I think that we'd be good friends if he was real.

Who I got on the quiz thingy: Glenn! :D hahaha i actually did it like i would and i ended up getting Glenn xD

Years
Oh, I need to join this. Watched every episode 3 times over :3

Favorite Character and Why: Rick. I just like his attitude and his approach to things. I know he's the main character and that, but I just thing he's amazing. Used to be Shane, but yolo.

Who I got on the quiz: Glenn. Yeah, fair enough. He gets the ladies so you know...

Honest

Hi!
Years
Hm. Not sure how I feel about that, honestly.

Smarter zombies can be good, but it depends on how they make them smarter. If they're smart to the point where they can shoot guns (a la Resident Evil 6), then kill me.

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
AHHH!!! IT looks like tyrese might die T.T

But anyways he looks really depressed so im gonna guess that Sasha dies >.<

And smarter zombies... are okay as long as theyre not I am Legend Zombies >.>

Honest

Hi!
Years
No way. I'll be really mad if Tyreese dies. He barely had any screentime in Season 3, and he's such and important character in the comics. I don't care how central he is in S4, he's living. Him and Rick will be buddies.

Heads can roll later.

Years
I really do like Tyreese, he's an amazing character and could live up to be one of my favorites! Also, judging by his reaction at the trailer, I hope that's not a reaction to Sasha's death. I don't think it would be, though, because that's the most obvious answer and the producers of the show aren't like that at all. Most of the predictions made from looking at the trailers are normally wrong.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Question time! I guess you can consider this the topic of the week after a very long hiatus lol. But:

"What do you think of Carl in the show throughout the entire series, and where do you think his character is going?"

Long story short, I wanted to see him die so bad in season 2. Now, though, he's actually pretty damn interesting. If only Sophia lived. :I

Years
"What do you think of Carl in the show throughout the entire series, and where do you think his character is going?"

First season, I didn't see him as much of an anything, didn't do anything amazing and that's pretty much it. Second season, he became my most hated character, I wanted him to die so bad it was unreal. Third season, leaving it very unpredictable, is he gonna follow the path of Rick or will he be influenced by the Governor's action, he is looking a bit like mini-gov though tbh!

Sirfetch’d

Yeah season 2 Carl was probably the worst character on the entire show with MAYBE the exception of the Governor, however last season we saw Carl grow up and mature throughout the season becoming a valuable member of the group. His actions are becoming concerning though as one could argue he might be turning into Shane by becoming a little cold, but right now I still think he is sane, just...confused about what decisions are the right one. This season and the next few should be interesting in seeing him develop into a man and what kind of influence he will have on Judith.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years

In the first season, he was just kind of there and didn't really do much for the story. Season Two he was acting like a brat and I wanted to smack him. As for Season Three, I am kind of conflicted about him. He definitely grew up a little and matured, but he is becoming more hostile. You can't really blame him since he is growing up in such a violent and crazy world, but it makes me wonder how he is going to act in the next season. He might become more violent and more desensitized to all of the death and gore, which could create problems along the way.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Alright guys, so I've been thinking my Raven theme has already gotten old. And I realized I have yet to do a TWD theme. And viola.

Who wants to do a TWD theme collab? ;D

The way it works is we'd all pick a character from the show, and use his/her portrait in our siggys, as the main banner. This site has portraits we can use, but if anyone knows any better sites, that'd be much appreciated.

If you want to do this, I'd recommend you guys claim characters. First come first serve basis, I guess. I'll wait till the end to pick someone. =D

Edit: Okay, thank you AMC http://www.amctv.com/shows/the-walking-dead/cast

Last edited:
Back