• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

OOC: Atlantis Arising [M]

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Hey guys, we have a facebook group that basically is for Atlantis. We already have myself, Ichiro, Raikiri, and Sky in the group, and the rest of you should consider joining up there, and maybe chat with us sometime there, and maybe also have a chatting session on Skype with all of us. We're really friendly! Well most of us, not gonna say any names... Skymin

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
Years
Wow SV, thats awesome! I'll join ASAP!

You know, I really should be studying for finals......nah! Seriously though, I have been studying ever since I got home.

Anyways, I went ahead and posted a filler. Obviously I downloaded a new app for my ipod today, and I am officially obsessed with it. Oh, and Nikolai officially gets the high score in every game in history. Period.

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Yes, yes, join us, join us. Become one of us.

Also, if anyone was interested, this is how Atticus keeps his tail most of the time (this isn't how he looks like at all though he's more...):

Waaaah sorry I should have described atticus; he's tall, like 180/190, sleek defined muscles, red curly afro like hair, chin strap facial hair, deep brown eyes, leather jacket. Kind of punky looking.

and his tail is hairless, like a monkey. or a rat.

rin_okumura__how_he_hides_tail_by_narutomakesmelol-d486dxd.jpg

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Good to know, Skymin :) Oh, the fb group was for Atlantis? Cool, but still as I said in the PM... hm, no. Slap me if you want xD

I'm swamped with school and meetings nowadays ;; So sorry. I haven't been able to put up posts for any of the chaptered RPs I'm in, I've just tried to keep up with Arcanum. I'll try to catch up with school this weekend, but more will just keep coming... I'm starting to really understand people who claim they're too busy to post in RPs. Gawd.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
Hey guys, it looks like Whymsical is leaving.......god people leaving and not telling me is annoying. Still, we can carry on without him.

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
Years
Alright, I went ahead and posted.

*Silver now falls over and passes out after roleplaying for over an hour*

Now, enough procrastiniating, I have an hour and a half before midnight, time to start on some homework!

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
Oh man, I'm really getting excited for this Roleplay, the trip back home gave me loads of inspiration. Everything is coming together so nicely!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I'm in no hurry, I'm just posting as soon as Skymin has posted :3

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
All goods Red. We hardly ever use this thread, I guess it's because we use Skype instead, not that much of what we talk about is about the RP... >>

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Yeah, we should LIVEN THIS PLACE UP A LITTLE!

If you guys need any inspiration on how your character reacts to their power, I would suggest going to see Chronicle! I saw it last night, it was amazing. And quite realistic in context. <:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Yes, yes, we're all going to see Chronicle, like Ichiro said a million times. I'll earn some green, and then I'll go see it!

Man, great things to come in the RP, great things. I don't even know what those things are, but they'll be great!

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Okay guys, first off, I want to REALLY REALLY apologize for well, ditching this RP like that. :C I really didn't mean to, but when I had posted my SU, my life had been going really bad. I went on a short hiatus and completely forgot about this!

I've decided that this RP is a bit too awesome to completely let it pass though. I'll try and make a SU ASAP, but my life's really busy right now, with exams in March. It may take some time.

I'll not be using my previous character btw. I personally feel that he was a bit too crazy, and one character I would not be able to play out properly. I'll make an original character from scratch.

also, I want to see Chronicle but I can't :c hopefully this week end </3

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
Homework: Everyone, and this means everyone, must go watch Chronicle in the Cinemas as it pertains slightly to the roleplay. Not that I enjoyed it or anything and just forcing this upon you. >>

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Homework: Everyone, and this means everyone, must go watch Chronicle in the Cinemas as it pertains slightly to the roleplay. Not that I enjoyed it or anything and just forcing this upon you. >>
I thought of this idea and second it. <:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I might go see Chronicle ^^ if I find somebody who wants to watch it with me.

Also, Skymin, sorry for not posting yet. I've come home rather late several days now from lab experiments and right now I should be reading books and taking notes from the two classes I just skipped to get a looong morning since I'm starting to feel a bit ill... but I'll post now, when I'm eating breakfast ^^

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
Also, if you have any questions about Atlantis Arising, feel free to ask them, and we can answer, without revealing spoilers.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
I'll be posting either a bit later today, or possibly tomorrow.

Back