• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
HOpe your parents igve it up so you can play! Maybe they just told you that, so THEY can play with the excuse that it isnt good for ya. who knows, Id watch them closely XD

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
@ MM's avitar - *breaks down crying* No, not the shiny Lairon! Why must you ROAR at me so?!?!? *crys on Ru's shoulder and points at MM* He's being meen to me! (LOL, I'm fine... really, not at all bi-poler, not at all...*shifty look*)

Okay, enough fun, lets see... update!

LDD's update:

Friend's Sapphire: 18 Serskit, no shinys.
My Emerald: Finished EV training Omanyte and Rare Candy it to L100, and brought out Kabuto, an right now hunting shiny Aron. (Ha! Take that shining ROARing Lairon.)

OMG! Yami Z got the Cyndaquil of my dreams! *hugs*

Agent9

You could care less....
Years
feraligatr master said:
Hey everyone. congrats on everyones new shineys etc. now just started reseting on cipher admin Venus 0.o im so excited about this!

good luck everyone also nice arvy MM its cool!

er...you have to purify it, then check if it is shiny...well, that's waht happened to mine.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Technically... in the church calendar sundays don't count towards total days of each church season... so you could perhaps get away with playing on sundays? When I used to observe lent, my parent's said it was OK if I broke it on sundays for that reason.

Years
The fast doesn't apply on Sundays. It ends noon of Holy Saturday. Let me re-state: making it a penance was my idea. Otherwise, it might last until exams: another month!

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon said:
@ MM's avitar - *breaks down crying* No, not the shiny Lairon! Why must you ROAR at me so?!?!? *crys on Ru's shoulder and points at MM* He's being meen to me! (LOL, I'm fine... really, not at all bi-poler, not at all...*shifty look*)
You're forgetting that I had a shiny lairon roar at me, too. It took me TWO YEARS to start to get over it and make this avatar. *cries*

Edit: Despite my continuing distaste towards YTMND, I think it would be best to inform the uninitiated that my avatar draws from the "lol, internet" theme. It's a bit of a background you'd need in order to 'get it.'

Last edited:

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Years
One of my friends gave up fastfood for Lent. *pokes his fastfood belly* LOL

Finished EV training Kabuto and pulled out my Areo, I'm really going through my EV trainig these last few days and not worring about the shiny showing up. It's going to take me by surprise. Hopefully.

EDIT: No, I didn't forget. It's just been about a year for my Lairon roar, it still get me right here. -> *Points at Gameboy.* And I don't get the "lol, internet" site. Is clueless. V(~*~)V ?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
I should make one with a shiny Ryhorn that says "LOL flee" (effing safari zone...)

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Years
*Runs in and hugs whoever's in the club this time of night*

I just got a shiny Poochyena!

Shiny Poochyena
Game : Emerald
Time: 382:55
Nature: Relaxed
Route: 116
Level: 6
HP: 21
ATK:12
DEF: 9
SP.ATK: 9
SP.DEF: 9
SPEED: 9

All cute! and golden! and hugs Poochyena....

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
*Glops LDD and her new shiny in celebration!*
Huzzah! *High five*
Nice work!

Years
MetalMario said:
What shinies do you own? Also, you shouldn't just join because you want a club card; you should join because you like shinies and are willing to look for them. (and not cheat!)

025.png

So almost the same as non-shiny.
I want a shinie Altaria,Tyranitar,Suicune,Espeon,Meganium,Blaziken
I like SHINYZ
Can I have a card too

Years
But do you own any? That's the first question I asked.

Edit: Oh yeah, and congrats on the Pooch, Demoonica. Murmle...

Last edited:

PazzKat

Back and looking 4 smiles!
Years
Well, I don't have my LG with me tonight... ='(. Gave it to a friend, I'm getting a Mareep out of it (My mormon friend who I went to a mormon gig with! We cooked... MY food won.... although.. the sprite wasn't such a good idea...). Er*Hem.... Mareep! Yay! (Amphros!!!) I think Amphros is the only Male Poke'mon I'd like to have on my team. >.>; I'm watching Bathroom Technology (Modern Marvels) (History Channel) Toto is the biggest Japanese toilet maker. I've officially asked for Poke'mon emerald for my birthday and nothing else. =D Yay for Mareep! (Wait!!! I need Heracross too!) Hey hey, with the dark poke'mon game, colleseum? Can you transfer the poke'mon to LG?

---EDIT!!!---

The romans taxed their citizens for their toiletry use (Public, carved benches that were over streams.)
I only have 112 HOURS of game play... is it BAD when you play THAT much poke'mon? ._.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
That's not that much clock... I've done worse!
Ack! I only just finished writing an essay about school for school... it's rediculous... Next time she gives us an open ended essay assignment, I'm gonna try to make it work to write about the SHC! W00T.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 2, 2007
can i join...

can i please join??? i have a shiny dustox (shiny wurmple,shiny cascoon, shiny dustox)

Minabii

tree
Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2008
I was about to hatch for Pineco today, but I realized I had an in-class essay tomorrow for english class on situational irony... have to be prepared.

Back