• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Pair up thread Original Revived

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Feb 19, 2013
Mhmm. After seeing the other pair up thread, I was very dissapointed, thus you see what you see now.

This will be like the older one, without any stupid rules(though if spmebody says to stop pairing them up, you should).

I'll start with a good pair.

Raven & Orange

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
Shinji Mekamori said:
Mhmm. After seeing the other pair up thread, I was very dissapointed, thus you see what you see now.

This will be like the older one, without any stupid rules(though if spmebody says to stop pairing them up, you should).

I'll start with a good pair.

Raven & Orange
I'd like it without the rules too, welcome back to PC btw.:P

Who is Raven?:P

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Fine, even though it's clearly a duplicate of a topic we already have but slightly tweaked, it's your call.

22sa

Years
Kairi said:
Fine, even though it's clearly a duplicate of a topic we already have but slightly tweaked, it's your call.
Lol I don't know, the thread starter gives a different feel. >.> :/

Kairi

Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Should the other one be locked then? We going to have two pair-up threads? In that case, we can pair up with different people in each thread?

Rukario

Banned
Years
Kairi said:
This one has no or much less rules and might be a bit more interesting.... if it get outa hand i'll just remove it completely.. it will be in addition to the stricter one of same topic.

22sa

Years
Shinji Mekamori said:
Hmm.. Can't delete my other topics. Oh well. :/
I tried to tell but the thread was closed before I could post.:P

22sa

Years
Orange said she likes Wendeli a while ago. :P They are paired with each other in the other thread.

22sa

Years
Haruka said:
We.... don't.... need... a.... another.... one...

*sighs*
Maybe. It'll be interesting though.

Kairi

Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
If you don't like this 2nd one, don't post in it or look in it. Simple as that. Let's resume the original concept of the topic please. If you want to question this one's validity, you can PM me or something.

22sa

Years
Haruka said:
Carol is left unprotected.. I bet people will start pairing up her.

This isn't safe.
Why do you think that..?:P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back