• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Pair up thread Original Revived

Status
Not open for further replies.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
Haruka said:
The 1st one is Offical Pairups
2nd one is just... to fool around i guess.

Okay then.. Carol and 22sa.
I knew it, you were just about the only one to continue pairing up Carol when she said she didn't want to last time, but here you go again!:P:P:P

22sa

Years
Haruka said:
No rule #7, people left unprotected..

Simple enough, 22sa.
There wasn't a rule last time but people still stopped when they were asked to... (except you and some others) -.-;;

22sa

Years
Haruka said:
but no restrictions

We live in a world of democracy... We are free what to do in this thread...

I like rules better.
Uhh your thread is still there.

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Feb 19, 2013
The purpose of this topic is to just have fun. Anyways, I though and came up with...... Haruka and 22sa(*shutters* I remember when I though he use to be a she..)

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Feb 19, 2013
Let me finish that for you. *gets shot..... with a couple of Bayleef Razor Leaves* I'm guessing you are.... Oh, what's your old name? Oh, and in case.. *brings out old Pineapple launcher* Tehe.

Hazuki-san and 22sa

22sa

Years
Haruka said:
heh... I asked Arcanine to change the title of the thread so they wont get confused...

Dakota and ... uhhhh... I dunno.
Dakota and Dratini! J/K

Change the title to what? I mean, I said I didn't like the title every single time but what happens? Nothing!:):) >_>

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
Years
22sa said:
Dakota and Dratini! J/K

Change the title to what? I mean, I said I didn't like the title every single time but what happens? Nothing!:):) >_>
To my thread 22sa.. one with the rules! one with the big list of offical pairups that really mean it.

22sa

Years
Haruka said:
To my thread 22sa.. one with the rules! one with the big list of offical pairups that really mean it.
You mis-read my post. I meant the new name you requested for your thread.

22sa

Years
Shinji Mekamori said:
Poor Dratini. lol

I am you & Dakota

A little family competition.(I hated that joke)
And I_am_you is AKA Dratini^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back