• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[RMXP] Pokémon Titanium and Iron Versions - Updated 3/10/07 - WE NEED SCRIPTERS

Nova92

NovaShark Unlimited Webmaster
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 15, 2008
Looks very good. I like the new city map. Keep up the good work. Cannot wait till theres a demo. The longer it takes the better it will be

Crazy Weavile

Manufacturing a deity
Years
A while back, you may have heard that Fiore will be in the game. This is true.

Now, I'm releasing the first of that region's towns- yes, I've devamped Ringtown to Advance style. Between Derukia and Fiore, all 639 Pokemon will be obtainable.

ringtownlk3.png

And the demo comes a few months after I get a spriter.

Fangking Omega

Acanthite founder
Years
Mapping is generally much improved I'm pleased to say :) I think you could benefit even more from a few more totally custom buildings but seeing as there's not much of that to pick from you're doing a good job. Keep going, there's more to come here so long as you can get the resources and staff you still require. But I can see that you're starting to think as a mapper - a more judicious approach to space. I predict a profitable year for the project and I'd be surprised if you didn't get a decent demo out.

Crazy Weavile

Manufacturing a deity
Years
stockpassgm6.png

A peaceful farming village you pass through on your way to Stonecreek and Derukia's Sea Chart. Stonecreek has a farm that raises rare Berries and a couple of exotic Pokemon, of which you receive an infant after getting the National Dex. It also has the Pokemon Fan Club and Deep Cave- an endurance trial with an infinite amount of randomly-generated floors, constantly getting harder. Several Pokemon can only be obtained in the cave post-B15F. The other cave is a spring where rare Pokemon appear. All in all, while you COULD go from one bridge to the other, going through this town will be decidedly to your advantage.

LATE-BREAKING UPDATE:

Screenshots!

titlett1.png

Snazzy new title screen using Kouga's art. Recipe? One part win to one part ownage.

screen1nz0.png

Ringtown. IN ACTION.

tostoneforestto4.png

Exploring a route near where the demo ends.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 9, 2021
Meanwhile Virtual Chatot is crying over all the Music making there is to be done...

Seriously though, I'm happy Mapping has improved

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 9, 2021
Yeah, I do xD

I'll try and have some music for the title screen up by tomorrow ( I have a snowday tomorrow )

Crazy Weavile

Manufacturing a deity
Years
You may remember when I released Greataltar Island as the second map of T/I. Unsurprisingly, it sucked. Now, it's been totally redone from scratch.

greataltarwe0.png

Inside the forest? There's not much. Just a little grove with Greataltar Temple in the center.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 9, 2021
You may remember when I released Greataltar Island as the second map of T/I. Unsurprisingly, it sucked. Now, it's been totally redone from scratch.

greataltarwe0.png

Inside the forest? There's not much. Just a little grove with Greataltar Temple in the center.

It needs some Rocks out on the water, that's the only thing I see wrong with it.

Crazy Weavile

Manufacturing a deity
Years
enigmaph8.png

Speculate. This isn't just any room.

junkshopmh4.png

Chromeshore's new junk shop. The building is a mix of my work and Pyro from Skeetendo's. What's inside? Just wait and see... But it's awesome.

Last edited:

deco11

Custom User Tile
Years
interesting.
i do think that greatalta island needs rocks, unless its in the middle of the sea...

Crazy Weavile

Manufacturing a deity
Years
It will have rocks- after the routes are done so I can make sure the rocks line up.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
This is the night version of the Pine Town music. If you're outside at night, you'll here this.

Listen!

Back