• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Life Time on the Run [PG - 14]

Blaziken15

You gotta purty mouth!
Years
A Life Time on the Run RP

1 CAPTURER SPOTS STILL OPEN

Story
Team Rocket has been kidnapping children in order to train them to become Team Rocket members of the future. You, along with 9 others, were kidnapped as babies and have been there ever since. But when an explosion happens and a hole is made in the base. 5 of you will run for your lives to escape the madness you lived threw in this Team Rocket camp. The 5 of you will now face a life time on the run. Running around Kanto in order to stay free.​

On the other hand, you may also be a Team Rocket capturer. After the breakout, Team Rocket sent 5 other children at the camp to go after the escapees.​

Rules
- Follow all the PC RP rules
- You may have romances. In fact, I encourage them
- You may leave the region of Kanto to travel to Johto
- Be descriptive
- Keep the swearing to a minimum
- I will decide if you catch a Pokemon, leave the ball rocking
- If you're battling another RP, I will decide who wins
- No godmodding, bunnying ect​

Your Pokemon was given to you when you turned ten and began your training as a Rocket member.​
Name -
Gender -
Age (12-16) -
Personality -
Apperiance -
History (Where you where born(Kanto/Johto only), experiances in the camp) -
Pokemon -
Escapee or Capturer -

You may capture Pokemon after you escape the camp. You may also challange the gyms, compete in contests, find your parents, become a Pokemon breeder, ect. Capturers may do the same but must still stay on the task of returning the escapees to the camp.​

Sample Sign Up:​

Name - Kyle Dauphin
Gender - Male
Age (12-16) - 13
Personality - Kyle is a leader at heart. He takes charge in anything he does and will do his duties to the nth degree. However, his duties Team Rocket gave him were never done. For this, Kyle was respected by the other hopefuls that wanted to escape the camp.
Apperiance - Kyle's apperiance is similar to Touya's. (Pokemon Black and White player character) The difference in two is Kyle's sky blue eyes, red jacket and solid black jeans.
History (Where you where born(Kanto/Johto only), experiances in the camp) - Kyle was born in Pallet Town but was taken by Team Rocket when he was only 8 weeks old. He lived at the work camp were he would sarcasticlly reply to the orders of the camp leaders. When the explosion happened, Kyle led the escape out of the camp and into the outside world.
Pokemon - Torchic
Escapee or Capturer - Escapee​

Current RPers
Blaziken 15 - Escapee
jira-chan - Escapee
miley810 - Escapee
Ethan Gold - Escapee
Fearless Love - Escapee
Aura.Lucario - Capturer
hyperblaster81 - Capturer
Destiny Bond - Capturer​

Last edited:
Years
Name - Luphen Graves
Gender - Male
Age (12-16) - 15
Personality - Luphen is very lazy and carefree. He tries his best to find the easiest way out of any situation. He got in trouble a lot in the camp for always doing his job half way.
Appearance- Luphen is 5'5 with a peanut butter complexion. He has long brownish/red curly hair and auburn eyes. He wears a white hoodie with a picture of Snorlax on the back of it with a black tee shirt and a pair of gray jogging pants.
History (Where you where born(Kanto/Johto only), experiences in the camp) - He was born in Pallet Town and kidnapped by Team Rocket when he was a year old. He never completed none of his jobs for Team Rocket which always got him yelled at and abused. When the explosion happen he was in the forest next the hideout sleeping on a hemic, he secretly made.
Pokemon - Bulbasaur
Escapee or Capturer - escapee

Last edited:
Years
Name - Mark Maxwell
Gender - Male
Age (12-16) - 15
Personality - Mark is usually a happily, relaxed and a prankster to many but in reality he is grim and fatalistic. When a friend is in danger, he won't hesitate to help his friend.
Appearance - Mark wears his brown hair as a thick hair braid and has emerald green eyes. He wears a white t-shirt with "Mightyena in Mareep's clothing" written on it, black trousers and a black jacket.
History (Where you where born(Kanto/Johto only), experiences in the camp) - He was born in Vermillion City and was kidnapped by Team Rocket when he turned 1 years old. As years of captivity went by, he started to slowly become cynical with his views of the world as his hope for freedom slowly fades. At the time of the explosion, he took it as an opportunity to escape his grim life and explore.
Pokemon - Mareep
Escapee or Capturer - Escapee

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Sounds like fun! Count me in!

Name - Nathaniel Xekuvoz
Gender - Male
Age (12-16) - 15
Personality - Nathaniel is a cold, calm, and collected person. He cares very little for anyone, except a few of his own in Team Rocket. He is very quiet. However, underneath, and I mean DEEP underneath, he can get along with mostly anyone, once he warms up to them. However, it takes time. Still, he has respect for Team Rocket. They may have stolen him when he was little, but they are as close to family as he will ever get.
Apperiance - Nathaniel stands 5.9ft. He has short, brown hair, and green eyes. He has normal light skin color. He wears a white Rocket uniform, the top as a jacket covering a black shirt.
History (Where you where born(Kanto/Johto only), experiances in the camp) - Nathaniel (Nate for short, he hates his shortened version of his name, though) was born in Goldenrod City to a relatively normal family. He was taken from them when he was 2, but recalls nothing about them, short of occasional dreams. He hated growing up with the Rockets, but came to appreciate what they stood for. Eventually, he accepted that he was a Rocket, accomplishing any mission or scheme they came up with for him with ruthless efficiency and no mercy.
Pokemon - Zangoose (Nickname: Soul)
Escapee or Capturer - Capturer​

Let me know if I missed something, looking forward to this!

Fearless Love

self-proclaimed anime dork
Years
SU

Name - Fiona Laymen
Gender - Female
Age (12-16) - 12
Personality - Fiona is very polite, following orders anytime they were given, not wanting to disappoint anyone. Despite her kindness, she spoke her mind, often getting her into a deal of trouble with the other kids, but keeping quiet around the Rockets. She has a good sense of character, usually knowing who she can trust, and who she cannot.
Appearance - Fiona has shoulder length, curly, light brown hair, with blond highlights. She has hazel eyes. She wears a yellow, knee length sundress, and white slip on shoes, with white gloves. She also has a sea green jean jacket.
History (Where you where born(Kanto/Johto only), experiences in the camp) - Fiona was born in Pallet Town, taken from her home right before her 1st birthday. At camp, she always followed her orders, and was one of the Rockets favorites. Initially, she had not wanted to run, fearing getting in trouble, but one of the others convinced her to go, so she followed.
Pokemon - Charmander

Years
Name - Alice Myeroyal
Gender - Female
Age (12-16) - 16
Personality - Alice is subdued and usually quiet. She dislikes being the center of attention and often stays on the outskirts of gatherings. She naturally doesn't attract much attention but isn't shy and speaks her mind when she's asked.
Appearance - Alice is lean and slightly muscled, from constant missions. She has waist length black hair usually wrapped with a gold ribbon. Her face is sharp and angular, eyes a bright violet. Whether Summer or Winter, she always wears the same long, black coat with golden buttons, and inside, a deep purple halter dress made of satin material. Alice wears flat, thigh lengthed, black boots with golden heels, made with synthetic leather.
History (Where you were born(Kanto/Johto only), experiences in the camp) - Alice was born in Johto, Goldenrod City. She was captured by Team Rocket when she was less than 3 months old and remembers next to nothing of her parents. Growing up, her whole life consisted of Team Rocket, working for them as a spy. As she watched other people live their lives, she began wishing that she could be like them. When the explosion happened, Alice was quick to escape, hoping she could evade Team Rocket.
Pokemon - Whirlipede

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Man, I hope so. Just gotta get other people to join.

Angel Protection

Rena's WORLD!
Years
Name - Ethan Collins
Gender - Male
Age (12-16) - 13
Personality - Ethan is very calm and rational. He states his opinions on matters, even when not asked. He rarely lets his emotions leak out, making him hard to read. He is very indifferent, not treating anyone else any differently than the others. He is very sarcastic, which is what often got him into trouble the with Rockets.
Appearance - Ethan is about 5'8'', and rather lanky. He has black hair and brown eyes. He wears a white tank top, covered by a brown and white flannel, unbuttoned shirt, blue jeans, and red sneakers.
History (Where were you born (Kanto/Johto only) experiences in the camp) - Ethan was actually given to Team Rocket by his mother, who at the time, was only sixteen, and couldn't care for him herself. He was born in Violet City in the Johto Region. When fights erupted from the other kids at camp, Ethan was usually the one who wound up breaking it up, or breaking them in the process. When the explosion happened, Ethan had thought of running, but knew he had nothing to go to, Team Rocket was all he had. So he stayed.
Pokemon - Eevee
Escapee or Capturer - Capturer

Years
I agree with Laize that it does sound like a good plot and I'm looking forward to it.

Also, when about is the RP set? Before The 1st/3rd generation, 2nd/4th generation, the 5th generation or between, before or after those.

hyperblast81

Thou who art Baylife
Years
Bleh, why not?

Well, this seems deader than my leg at the moment, but, might as well throw an application just in case this go through and start.

Note: This is my first Pokemon RP, I have about 8 months or so of World of Warcraft RP experience on an RP server, and that's about it.

Name - Louis Dregner

Gender -Male

Age (12-16) - 14

Personality - Louis is one of those people who have a hard time surviving with other people. Unfortunately, he finds it unnaturally hard to develop any kind of relationship at all with people. He is overall a very menacing person on the outside, however kind and gentle he is on the inside. Yet when he gets a task given to him, he will follow his master's orders to the death whether that's a good thing or a bad thing is up to the beholder.

Apperiance - Louis is one of the tallest of his age group, at a hefty 5 foot 8. He is also kind of chubby, weighing in at 168 pounds. His dress is of course, determined by the weather. During nice hot sunshine, he likes to sport some jean shorts and random t-shirts, as he's sure that most do. During days of rain, long jeans and a thin jacket. When its cold, he just wears sweats and maybe a jacket if its too cold. His face is usually of a lighter complexion, except when he gets nervous about something, then it turns a bit reddish.

History - Louis was born in Ecruteak City and abducted when he was 3 and a half years old, on the dot. He was brainwashed into a Team Rocket slave around the age of 6 and did whatever they wanted, primarily luring people that wanted to 'save' him into a trap of some form or another, eventually becoming a valuable asset to the Rockets.

Pokemon - Absol
Escapee or Capturer -Capturer

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years
Name - Harrison Roak
Gender - Male
Age (12-16) -13
Personality - Enegetic, Protective, Outgoing, Electric type fond.
Apperiance - Unusual Grey eyes, Purple Backpack, Green Trouser, Orange T-shirt, Grey Jacket, Scruffy Medium Black Hair
History (Where you where born(Kanto/Johto only), experiances in the camp) - Why do you need this?
Pokemon - Pichu

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
i nominate myself, because I'm just awesome :)

jk, lol

Back