• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
Congratulations Tabatha. :)
But I wonder how you get away with such during a class. o.o

Although I have yet to have success, my plans are coming along nicely. . . .

The eggs hatch fast. :)

rapid whalelord

<--She's a ribbon queen...38!
Years
lol well done tabatha, i feeling realy lazy and have lost my game again!!!!i've got lot of work to do in school that i'm leaving shiny hunting to the side 4 now...however expect me to be back once i've got school out of the way 4 a while....and found my game.....happy hunting people....

Years
I'm gonna start chaining something soon, I hope I get some good luck.
And also, does anyone here know how I can SR for a Lati@s on Ruby or Sapphire?

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
I'm gonna start chaining something soon, I hope I get some good luck.
And also, does anyone here know how I can SR for a Lati@s on Ruby or Sapphire?

I believe that the running dragons are set as soon as you see their special TV broadcast. If this doesn't seem to work, then they may be set pre-game. You'd have better luck with an Eon Ticket. I always wanted shiny Lati@s but I lack the motivation.. I need to complete these hunts first. D8

And congrats on the Oddish, Tabatha. I wish I could bring my games to school.. I probably could, but then there's the chance of being lol'd at or losing it. t.t

Good luck to everyone else though~ Something shiny is bound to pop up for one of us. C:

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2013
Got a new shiny, my total is now 43 thanks to me getting a shiny Latias :D. A friend on serebii sent me his Eon ticket and an E-Reader, so I started SRing for Latias. Earlier today, I mixed records with Emerald, so I could double hunt shiny Latias. We were getting gas in the car, so I was SRing for Latias in Emerald. I noticed that the next Latias didn't look normal, when she was on the screen, Latias was golden and sparkles flew around it.

I caught her after a very quick battle in an Ultra Ball. She has a Calm nature, unsure if thats good but at this point I don't care. I have a legit shiny Latias :).

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2013
Thanks :). I think I hit lucky on that though, I haven't gotten a shiny in over a year in that Emerald, and it doesn't seem like the Emerald glitch had an effect(To my knowledge). I never did get a SR'd shiny in Emerald, only a random shiny Wingull, my bred shiny Charmander and my shiny Latias, all of which have different natures.

Dark Steelix Lv X

Final Atomic Buster
Years
Ouch, DK a 2nd shiny pooch? Ehh hope it means torchic is reeeaaal close now -__-'
Congrats S_D on the Latias! Lol you got that fast! I'm still working on playing through Jpn Pearl to get to Darkrai. I got kinda miffed that they announced that the secret key for jpn platinum will be given out again starting January and run up till march. Urgh means I could've kept on SRing for turtwig till then :/ I could restart my platinum, but I'm already on my way to the 3rd gym and don't feel like throwing away all that play time. Oh well Origiratina interests me more though. Hope I can get to Sring for it somewhat soon, probably by the weekend.

Ack anyone here that frequents SPPf having trouble with the forums? I keep getting page cannot be displayed the last few days when I'm trying to check it out. Anyways good luck everyone on their hunts!

Years
Hm... I haven't tried on SPPf, but when I did yesterday, I only went on for a minute or two, telling Joe that Shaymin was revealed to us =P
It was fine then...
Anyways, I now work as a Chainer at CollosalPokemon's shop, and I got him the Shiny Swellow he needs. The chain is still going, and I can't wait for one of my own. But the one I have now is going to Collosal in return for a shiny Giratina from Platinum!!! So that means 2 now, because I am DEFINITELY going to get another shiny Giratina (from which game, I do not know) but I love it's origin form!
After this I will probably chain Larvitar or Bagon, then Shinx, Aron, or Magnemite.
Wish me luck, and I wish you all luck too!

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2013
I've been able to access the forums, but they cut off on me every so often then I can't get on :/. They had an alternate address, but they removed in.

I'm playing through Emerald 2, I left Lileep with the researcher for now, so I can beat the E4 and SR for shiny Latios. Maybe I'll run into a random shiny while I'm at it.

Other than that, I've been SRing for shiny Giratina in Platinum. I am on Day 35 of SRing for it and it shows no signs of appearing. I'd really like to get it soon, I want to move onto other targets.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Dragonking: Ouch, sorry to hear about the Poochy.. That rascal is the main reason why I never want to SR for a Hoenn starter. Same with DP.

Storm Dragoon: Congrats again, and Calm is really good! :D Lucky Emerald RNG too. My game has yet to spurt out anything but idk, the shiny number would give me a bad natured/IV'd pokemon anyways..

Dark Steelix: Yeah, for some reason, sppf doesn't work for me.. But we're not supposed to talk about other forums anyways. :0

I'm fishing for a shiny Horsea, and it's boring. It's easier than SRing so I don't have to pay too much attention to Pearl. Good luck, everyone~

Years
Well, good luck to the both of you!
And instead of day, what NUMBER are you on? But after that insane amount of time, you're bound to get it soon! Good luck with it, Shiny Origin = Awesome!
Good luck mah peeps!

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2013
My last count for Giratina was somewhere in the 30000's, so you can see why I want a shiny one to appear. I don't have a synchronizer on me, so I'll have to stick with whatever nature I get.

Thanks for the congrats too ^_^.

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
*Attempting to post before "Mence Master" for another C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER*

As one of my friends told me, pretty much all that's here is the same ol' bread, but I've seen it more often as of late. Good luck to everyone and the couple congrats to those who succeed.
It just repeats and repeats. It's stale. Everyone is/are too busy for this ATM. There's not much to talk about on the subject except maybe updating your progress. The whole ordeal can get a little boring too which is why some of my comrades haven't posted in a while (there's more than one). We need something new. Something fresh...

I have very little reason to post. My main objective is a harsh one, a tough one. I'm still trying, but one of my bigger opponents is that I'm just tired of Pokemon. It's fun. It's my game. It's my forte. But I need a new tune.
Which is why I'm catching up on my 360 games and soon to be Animal Crossing.

All this means little to no Pokemon.

But I digress.

GOOD
LUCK
EVERYONE

(... that did very little to freshen anything up.... lol...)

Back