• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

need to get rid of some Totodile's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Hi there guys.

I currently have 57 Totodile's which i need to get rid of, and instead of just releasing them i thought i'd see if anyone here wants one.

Now before i go any further i would just like to let you know that i do not EV and IV breed so please don't ask about the EV's and IV's cause i know nothing about them.

All the Totodile's know the following moves.

-Leer
-Crunch
-Ice Punch
-Dragon Dance

As for what i am after, I'm after Pokemon that i need to complete my National Dex.
Some of the pokemon i am after are

-Aipom
-Unown
-Pineco
-Tailow
-Slakoth
-Cacnea
-Baltoy
-Castform
-Tropius
-Kricketot
-Bronzor
-Spiritomb
-Finneon
-Tympole
-Darumaka
-Maractus
-Mincinno
-Deerling
-Frillish
-Klink
-Tynamo
-Rufflet

i am also after the following items if anyone is able to help.
-Up-Grade
-Dubious Disc
-Razor Claw
-Razor Fang
-Electrizer
-Magmarizer

If you have one of the pokemon that i need above and would like a totodile, let me know along with what gender you want (if you want a specific gender) and i would be happy to trade.

thanks

Last edited:

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
Hey there! I happen to have several of the Pokémon you're asking for, particularly those in the spoiler tag below:

Spoiler:

I'd be more than happy to breed you one of each in exchange for just two of the Totodiles, the rest can be assorted junk (or Scatterbugs!) if you wish :3 Only thing I'd ask for the two Totodile is that they have the following nicknames, nature and genders:

Ratchet/Totodile
Female // Jolly

Grapnel/Totodile
Male // Adamant

Of course, they don't need to have all that stuff but I'd appreciate it if they did have it :B​

Years
wow, thank you very much. let me check through the totodiles to see if i have what your requesting.

Edit. Just checked and i can give you two totodiles that you have requested. and if your still willing to bred the others i will take them to.

Last edited:

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
wow, thank you very much. let me check through the totodiles to see if i have what your requesting.

Edit. Just checked and i can give you two totodiles that you have requested. and if your still willing to bred the others i will take them to.

It's certainly no problem at all~ And I'll be more than delighted to get all of those Pokemon bred, just give me about 20 minutes or so and they should all be ready to trade :3​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back