• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Cosmos Crystal Version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Hi! I'm Lich from NextGen Productions! We're making a remake of Crystal Version. This new version will feature D/P graphics, 2 regions: Johto and Kanto, the Sevii Islands, The Sevii League, a paradise island and about 19 more new places. The events occur 5 years after pokemon Crystal and the evil team is named Team Cosmos. We need trainer spriters, mappers, programmers and others.

~Story~

5 years after the events in Crystal, the Johto and kanto region were all shrouded in peace and harmony. However one night, people have reported seeing a blue and purple meteorite falling in the northwest part of Johto. Knowing this, the stone researchers from Devon travelled to Johto to search for that strange stone. They thought the metorite has fallen in the sea. One of the researchers, was a stone maniac and in the middle of the night, borrowed a boat from Olivine's port and went to the whirlpool islands. He was pretty sure the meteorite was near. Months later people living near the Northwest sea of Johto noticed the water level was lowing day to day. No one ever discovered what was the problem...

In this game we'll feature a whole new evil team, called Team Cosmos.

~Features~
-Hero or Heroine-
-2 regions: Johto & Kanto-

- Battle Tower
- Paradise Island
- Sevii Archipelago
- Berry Master's Garden
- Oceanic Museum
- Pearl Hotel
- Nonu Town
- Trainer's Hall
- Apricot Garden
- Crafter's House
- Invisibles Garden
- Pretty Flower Saloon
- Bill's Garden
- TV station
- Cable Car
- Blue Dome

- D/P graphics
- Morning/Day/Evening/Night
- Rainy/Sunny/Snowy/Stormy
- Invisible Garden Mini-game
- ALL pokemon
- Underwater areas

please join our project, I NEED HELP!!

Last edited:

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
Years
Yes people, so far I have had almost 3 offers for my Pokemon Generations Nextgen not only owns Generations, but Cosmos Crystal as well. This project is gonna be good, and we need all the help we can get!

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Well what is it being made from? Earlier today I was thinking someone should remake g/s/c in D/p graphics I would love to help but sadly I don't know how to do events and that kinda stuff.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Sorry I can't really do much I would like to learn to script but I might get board of it and probaly will half way through like html. Or I could learn programing like I was going to be for aswell I guess I could give it a go or something.

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
Years
Well, we'd be more than happy for a scripter! But remember to join the forums and talk it over with Lich, after all, he is in charge of this side project

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Alright i'll go and learn some scripting then good luck with the game! I'll tell you when I've learned the main scripting and then I can learn more as I work.

Years
poke crystal

yeah! that's right, I will be happy to have someone to help me. Don't worry if you don't know how to do things, we can teach you and you will get it over time. Just try. And I can tell you that those aren't all of the features those are still the basic ideas. We might get more.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Like maybe the pokegear XD Well I guess thats obvious but meh. Now then where shall I start learning....

Years
We need people to give new shade to pokemon, people to sprite the trainers, items and much more things to do...

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
I can't seem to find a place that provides good tutorials to learn scripting :/

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
You have to by Rpg Maker XP to. Unless I get the illeagal version.

j.a

awesomenesses!
Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2008
yo i would be proud to help you guys if its in rpg maker xp or 2003 i cant do much in any others but what i can do is trainers(custom+fusion)fusion pokemon a mapper a tester and not a good spriter but i have allot of trainer sprites for walking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back